Need some recommendations

Sasquatch

I just looked up that initial D, is there an english version? That stuff looks way sweet

ya there is but don't watch it. I'm serious trust me and just watch the Japanese fan subbed versions they are way better in my opinion.

ya there is but don't watch it. I'm serious trust me and just watch the Japanese fan subbed versions they are way better in my opinion.

where could i find these?

also to contribute to the thread, I am working on a 96 vw passat. Expensive little bitch she is! but the growl of a VR6 makes my insides happy :biggrin2:

where could i find these?

also to contribute to the thread, I am working on a 96 vw passat. Expensive little bitch she is! but the growl of a VR6 makes my insides happy :biggrin2:

hmm back in the day it was easy to get them through torrents but iunno if its the same anymore. You could try and buy the dvds off of Ebay like I did and someone on Youtube has all of 4th stage (4th season) uploaded so I could link you to that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/scoobyfan977

this guy has all of 4th stage uploaded and its decent quality. as for the other stages I think they are scattered around youtube.

hmm back in the day it was easy to get them through torrents but iunno if its the same anymore. You could try and buy the dvds off of Ebay like I did and someone on Youtube has all of 4th stage (4th season) uploaded so I could link you to that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/scoobyfan977

this guy has all of 4th stage uploaded and its decent quality. as for the other stages I think they are scattered around youtube.

ok cool, thanks for the info

Archived