driving

missmow

I havent really had any accidents. close calls? yes....I've slid through lights on ice in front of trucks, had my cars under steer decide to suck next to ditches, and all kinds of crap. Sorry to hear about your accident man. You'll fix it!

yeah that sucks.. i haven't really gotten into any accidents but i cant say i haven't gotten close :(.

wow that sucks how bad he hit u. lol i been in so many accidnets, none of them i was driving btw.

first one: back in 2k3 or 2k4, whenever the 2fast2furious movie came out. a group of us had just got out the movie, we were in my friend hong's 96 eclipse gst spyder, top down on the i10 frontage road. i was in back seat. we start haulin ass between one street n the other, get to about 120, then slow down n stop for the stop sign. a girl kim (friends friend) was followin us in a vw beetle brand new. apparently. we are stopped for a while cuz of cars comin then BAM outta nowhere, we get creamed. car rolls hella far. we get out his cars rear end is all smashed up, shit is totalled. her car is totalled anti freeze is leakin out. both cars towed home, i had to catch a flight the next mornin. recieved like 8 grand from that one

2nd big one: me n some friends r rollin down the street, speedin. weavin the traffics. come to a light someone rear ends us. fool tries to blame that we cut him off, but we were stopped for a while, and he was in other lane. didnt get anything from this one

3rd big one: cruisin wit my friend on a curvy road, it was rainy season down here n roads can get dirt patches. we were haulin ass come around a corner he hits a dirt patch, loses control we slide sideways go off the road hit a bump fly up in the air n come back down. ghetto tow rope his car home, forgot what was fucked up with it-totalled.

4th big one: comin back from cali my friend is drivin we are on i8 in my moms van. im sleepin shotgun. wake up to screetching then losing control, we end up catching traction sideways, i say oh shit, we plow into the middle ditch area then go for a few flips, vans totalled

then i been rear ended in my friends celica like 3 or 4 times, little ones not big. we jes let it go no dmg.

damn dude, thats crazy!

wow that sucks how bad he hit u. lol i been in so many accidnets, none of them i was driving btw.

first one: back in 2k3 or 2k4, whenever the 2fast2furious movie came out. a group of us had just got out the movie, we were in my friend hong's 96 eclipse gst spyder, top down on the i10 frontage road. i was in back seat. we start haulin ass between one street n the other, get to about 120, then slow down n stop for the stop sign. a girl kim (friends friend) was followin us in a vw beetle brand new. apparently. we are stopped for a while cuz of cars comin then BAM outta nowhere, we get creamed. car rolls hella far. we get out his cars rear end is all smashed up, shit is totalled. her car is totalled anti freeze is leakin out. both cars towed home, i had to catch a flight the next mornin. recieved like 8 grand from that one

2nd big one: me n some friends r rollin down the street, speedin. weavin the traffics. come to a light someone rear ends us. fool tries to blame that we cut him off, but we were stopped for a while, and he was in other lane. didnt get anything from this one

3rd big one: cruisin wit my friend on a curvy road, it was rainy season down here n roads can get dirt patches. we were haulin ass come around a corner he hits a dirt patch, loses control we slide sideways go off the road hit a bump fly up in the air n come back down. ghetto tow rope his car home, forgot what was fucked up with it-totalled.

4th big one: comin back from cali my friend is drivin we are on i8 in my moms van. im sleepin shotgun. wake up to screetching then losing control, we end up catching traction sideways, i say oh shit, we plow into the middle ditch area then go for a few flips, vans totalled

then i been rear ended in my friends celica like 3 or 4 times, little ones not big. we jes let it go no dmg.

Omgosh... O.O ....

the only other crazy story i had was my brother and i in a van on my way to big bear and we hit a nice ice patch and spun out. when we stopped we were like a foot away from the cliff... i was looking almost down it. i was like in 6th grade... scared the shit outta me. O.O

My dad got rear ended about a year and a half ago or so,

There was a metal cage behind the drivers seat in his work van.

When he got hit his neck bent the top of seat back and his head smashed into the metal cage and left a massive dent in it.

4 months of neck rehabilitation and exercises later he was almost back to normal.

• 3 weeks later...

ahhh i miss arizona drivers... people up here in WA drive way slow (i do now cause 1 more speeding ticket and i lose my liscense :P)

ahhh i miss arizona drivers... people up here in WA drive way slow (i do now cause 1 more speeding ticket and i lose my liscense :P)

yeah wa cops are speed nazis, though u can pay an extra $50 at the prosicuter's to have the ticket changed to a non-moving violation. but yeah ive had too many close call and i got side swiped by some asshole that ran off b4 i could get his licsence

I've had 3 accidents:

1) I was driving too fast on a freeway offramp and hit a divider...totalled my mom's Honda hybrid. Obviously, she was kinda mad about that one.

2) I hit a boat. Now, what happened to the best of my knowledge is as follows: I get into the left turn lane. Stop. Look down to change a CD. Hear a whirring sound. Look up. Boat on front of car.

The propeller on the back cut into my hood and damaged the AC. Kinda looked like my car got stabbed.

3) This was with the same car from 2. I had a long day on my first day of classes this semester that ended with me clubbing with some friends. After I dropped my last buddy off at his apt (which is real close to my dorm) I get back on the road. I started to notice that I was tired, but I thought I could make it home. Thought wrong. I woke up when my bumper hit the curb just in time to see a house. I tried to turn away but hit the wall to their backyard. The front of the car got crumpled up and a big granite block from the wall fell into the windshield. I got really lucky, just some cuts on my hand and a broken foot. Needless to say, my car was totaled.

What wonderful stories, no?

I've had 3 accidents:

1) I was driving too fast on a freeway offramp and hit a divider...totalled my mom's Honda hybrid. Obviously, she was kinda mad about that one.

2) I hit a boat. Now, what happened to the best of my knowledge is as follows: I get into the left turn lane. Stop. Look down to change a CD. Hear a whirring sound. Look up. Boat on front of car.

The propeller on the back cut into my hood and damaged the AC. Kinda looked like my car got stabbed.

3) This was with the same car from 2. I had a long day on my first day of classes this semester that ended with me clubbing with some friends. After I dropped my last buddy off at his apt (which is real close to my dorm) I get back on the road. I started to notice that I was tired, but I thought I could make it home. Thought wrong. I woke up when my bumper hit the curb just in time to see a house. I tried to turn away but hit the wall to their backyard. The front of the car got crumpled up and a big granite block from the wall fell into the windshield. I got really lucky, just some cuts on my hand and a broken foot. Needless to say, my car was totaled.

What wonderful stories, no?

lol, ur a bad driver!

• 2 months later...

i was driving on the 3rd lane, 1st lane is the nearest to the middle, cars lane 1 and 2 stop cause of traffic, 3rd lane was still flowing and the light was green, suddenly a car coming from the other side made a left turn, couldnt brake in time . air bags exploded, passenger window gone, front window crack, hood cramp up a lil , glass all over . car total ..

call their insurance to make a claim, 1st week told me lookin for the witness, 2nd week witness, 3rd n 4th week told me the car is not under their policy and owner is out of town . called the lady who i had an accident with . she said the insurance told her its my fault . and said shes d owner of the car .

so whats goin on here? what should i do? someone needs to pay for my car, obviously im not at fault here

Archived