Superbad

This is probably the funniest movie I have EVER seen. Everyone knows people who can relate to these characters, it's amazing. The vulgarity is SO raunchy that it's fucking piss your pants hillarious.

I wanna know what everyone else thought of this....this was much better then knocked up, IMO.

The whole entire theater didn't stop laughing for more then 2 min at a time, that is what I call a DAMN good movie.

lol this movie was pretty good... one of the characters reminded me of melvenorc12 ;)

but yeah, it's something that some of us can somewhat relate to when we were in high school

I thought it was a good movie but not as good as knocked up.

I thought the two main characters were really good. They just seemed like two regular guys. I actually hated what they did with the cops. I thought that part killed the whole movie. Like they tried to make you feel for them as characters but then you just realize that they are a bunch of incompetent bullies. I really couldnt like them after they tried going after the two main guys.

I really could have gone without that blood scene too.

It was a good movie. I would go see it again.

I dunno, I can relate to knocked up VERY WELL, and I still didn't find it nearly as good as the hype. Superbad was much better IMO.

I do think the scene with the cops was longer then expected, but Seth Rogen was one of the writers, and was going to be one of the main characters (since it was wrote about him and his high school friends) but he was too old looking to play the part, so I understand him wanting to still be a part of it. I think everything worked out perfect, I wouldn't change a thing in the movie.

The period thing was fucking hillarious dude.

I didnt have a problem with the amount of time he had in the movie. I just hated the part where they started playing with the flashlights and crashed. It made them look like a bunch of irresponsible losers instead of the fun likable cops that the rest of the movie was trying to make them out to be. I didnt think It was very good for the story because at the end they tried to make us feel sorry for them even after we know how far they would go to pin things on others just to get out taking responsibility for something.

Guest Queen of Spades

Waiit. I just finished that. That guy, more than ever, hella reminds me of Brian. Even the way he acts. :P Melvenorc12 - senior year. I can totally see it now.

This movie was awesome! Very funny indeed and the ending was even kind of sad. To bad they arent going to college together!

Girl sucks finger- Foggle says "i got a boner" that made me LOL :D!

i saw it at a premiere down here in florida like 2 weeks before it came out. and i was walkin around goin. I AM MCLOVIN. and sayin shit like. chicka chicka yeaaaa. and ppl were lookin at me like wtf? lol. and i saw it again last night. still laughed at all the same shit. funny as movie.

theres only 3 weeks of school left. gimme a fuckin break. sorry.

Ya know, I wasn't having the best of nights when I went to go see it...and my mood prevented me from laughing out loud alot but it was pretty effing hilarious. It caught me when I was sipping soda a few times.

best movie ever !!!! loved it !!!!!! couldnt stop crackin up ......... great movie :):dope

omg I so don't look like that guy lol. I've had 3 people IM me and tell me I look like him, and one person told me in person. I asked a whole bunch of other people in person and they said my hair color and style and how I'm pale like him and same size makes me seem the same, but they say my face is completely different. Which I agree with =].

Edit: WTF is with gs.c people and celebrity look a likes? lol

I fuckin love this movie. I guess its cuz a lot of people relate to it yah? When I was walking out of the

theater, all I hear is, "So-and-so looks like Evan in the movie, and so-and-so is gonna be like Becca

when she gets drunk."

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived