HIN who went?

w i l

so i just got a PM from an alexsun here's the PM.

Hey man! I'm Alex Sun, I heard u found my friends who i was glowsticking with earlier that nite. U kno Andy Kung? yeh, he was telling me how u were working as a volunteer at HIN. i didn't know u could do that?!! o and he told me how u completely destroyed them in gstiking XP. lol. and also turns out i left rite before u found them. i wish i could've stayed and met u, and maybe learned some stuf from u . i was hoping that when we were glowsticking earlier, we'd attract some fellow gscers but ...no. :'( but yeh it'd be nice if i could meet u, maybe next year XP.

my aim is azn711azn. myspace is www.myspace.com/alesol plz drop a line if u get the chance. i would greatly appreciate it.

take care

-Alex

i don't know Andy Kung... maybe on facebook, but never met. could be an honest mistake. but could someone be as low as to pose as me?

just wondering.

ask "alex kung" if he actually knows your last name/and or if the person he met said he was will or will shih. will = honest mistake..i guess? will+shih= no life wannabe poser. wouldn't put it past some people, your moves get bit enough as is.

i remember seeing someone on myspace poseing as you. he had your second video up and told everybody it was his. he also had a picture of you with white HIs thats on your website. i guess he put it up because he looks similar to you.

i dont have the site anymore, i remember R3DLIN3 showed me it.

i remember seeing someone on myspace poseing as you. he had your second video up and told everybody it was his. he also had a picture of you with white HIs thats on your website. i guess he put it up because he looks similar to you.

i dont have the site anymore, i remember R3DLIN3 showed me it.

haha that's so funny, yet sad at the same time XD

its true though, a lot of people have bitten off of wil.

i remember back when wil's boards were still active some guy posted up a video that pretty much bit everyone else's moves and the majority of which were wil's moves. that was pretty wack lol.

but yea, i wouldn't be too surprised if somebody was posing as u.

Archived