EDC 2006 Review & Shoutouts Thread!

zin

though that guy stole cody's wallet and was a circle hog, he was actually pretty cool to me and showed me a few moves =].

yeah anyway EDC was hella tite. my first event, and i had a blast =].

todays my birthday and edc was how i celebrated it lol.

anyway.

Kristen- it was hella cool meeting you, and your alot shorter in person than u look online ;). sry i just had to say it =]. yay first freehander i ever saw, and i hope me and cody can make it to the SD meetup...if we can find a place to stay ;).

Kristen's boyfriend- lol sry i never got to know your name, but ur hella cool. dam u had some big pants lol, but it was cool seeing u glowstick even tho ur not really seriosu about it ;).

Dave- Wow i finally got to see you string for a total of 5 seconds haha. you were pretty good for never ever practicing ;). sucks that we couldnt get many ultras at the ultra circle, next yea will work for sure. idk what everyones talking about, it was great! next year ill bring a 50 pack of ultras to bring and give them to u to bring in. ill see you there next year even tho im only 15 (as of today =D)

Wes- haha yea my LEDs are cooler than yous =P. god i cant beleive that lady took them from me. i went back at the end when we all left and she just said "i never said i was gonna give them back to you". >.> she just wanted them for herself since they r so sexy. but ur really cool even tho we only talked for a few minutes. Im brian anyway, if u remember. =]

Chen- i didnt meet you, but holy shit your freehand is crazy! wow ive never seen a freehand vid or anything as good as yours. u were great in the ultra circle. hope i get to meet you next year if your going.

Bryce- haha wes's mojo....

Cody- dam it was hella fun glowsticking in the trance room. sry i didnt dance with you guys, ill learn this year ;). we gotta kill that guy with ur wallet i swear, hes goin down even tho hes in the army =D. its gonna be fun goin to the rest of the events this summer =].

Guy with Cody's wallet- Dam your handles were pretty tite =], very creative stuff i saw there. Thanks for showing me the butterfly weave fountain i beleive? that moves tite. next time dont hog the circle so much =P. and give Cody his wallet back!

SeifuZero- I knew those were R3dl1n3's LED sticks! i was amazed when i found out u were his cousin. ur bboyoing at the pre edc meetup was tite =]. and that hybrid style thing you showed me is hella tite, especially when you do an orbital. Im brian btw.

Etmos- Thanks david for letting me stay at your place! it was hella cool hanging out with you(dam i cant beleive youve been glowsticking for 7 years!). Where did you go after u came to EDC? i wanted to glowstick with u =].Oh well, ill see you at next EDC i hope.

Yea well im gonna kill that lady who took my LEDsticks! they had four photons in them.

Ok so here what happened everyone.

We come in and she takes them right away >.>. and than i walk in to the check spot, and they take my strings and a chemical glowstick, than they take more strings in my shoes (luckily they didnt find my other pair of strings in my other shoe). so than i go in and have a great time, and near the end (around 1:30 or so[we left at 2:30])i went back to front to talk to the lady who took them again to ask for them back, and i asked nicely. than she laughs and say "i never said id give them back to you" >.< ahh. so i just say ok and walk back ( i didnt even leave the area,i talk to her from like 20 feet before the entrance). Than one guy in the check area yells at me and says "Hey, You cant come in that way!" and i explained to him, and i had to go back to the check spot again. this time he makes me take of my sweatshirt and my shoes, and i had to tell him i purchased the photons i had inside EDC and showed him my already ripped ticket. than i went to the guy who takes the tickets, and he asked why it was already ripped and i explained it to him and he looks at me like im crazy and than he let me in. than i went back and partied for a while and than left with all the other gs.c people

If i missed anyone im sorry!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, it just said no glow products on strings.nothing about no glowsticks. You gotta complain and ask to talk to a manager next time, maybe bring a printout of the not to bring list.

though that guy stole cody's wallet and was a circle hog, he was actually pretty cool to me and showed me a few moves =].

Just to be fair, he DIDNT steal my wallet, its honestly more my fault than his. It fell out of my pocket when I was dancing in the ultra circle, then he picked it up and tried to give it back to me but I was in the middle of dancing so I signaled for him to hold onto it until I was done. I tried to find him for the rest of the night but he just kind of dissapeared.

Yea Elliot. He was like... Nocturnal Pinoy or something when he used to post here. He is pretty cocky. We talked YEARS ago. He's never on AIM so I can't get in contact with him anyways.

Sorry about the Wallet Cody. :(

But definately SD meet up... I should have my new camera by then.

:)

-RG

its no problem, I only had cash in there so no major losses. The wallet itself was actually worth more to me than what I had inside it. It was a gift from a very close friend I made in France and it sucks that I lost it.

Man i only lost my wallet once when i was little so it didnt matter. I can't imagine losing it now with all my cards, liscence, money, etc... hope you get it back

Cody I thought you had a ticket to another party in there. Man it seems every year someone loses or misplaces their wallets.

yea cody had a ticket to Dots 2. which is the party were goin to for the bay area meetup, it only cost 10 dollars at least

lol i'm so sad that i found the ultracircle so late.. i was trying to meet up at the homebase spot near the pond beforehand but the line to get in was longer than i thought it would be.. being my first cali rave and all.. wish i was there to see the start of the ultracircle.. i had like 8 ultras in my pockets..

lol i'm so sad that i found the ultracircle so late.. i was trying to meet up at the homebase spot near the pond beforehand but the line to get in was longer than i thought it would be.. being my first cali rave and all.. wish i was there to see the start of the ultracircle.. i had like 8 ultras in my pockets..

whats your real name?

damn yo, i don't think i had that great of a time....i only really saw rusty, dave, and jamerson, that was cool..but me n my friends left at 9, but we didnt get there till 11 cause of traffic, and i was disappointed how the house stage ended at 12....so i only got to enjoy that place for a freakn hour.....i was actually hoping it would end at 1 at least..or 2am, since the place was closing at 4am this time...

i was really sad about that when i wanted to stay at the house stage most of the time...oh well...

at least i got to watch tetris, pandora, and wave-o-matic bust at the jungle room...

and another thing that added to my problem was how i felt weak. i didnt have that much energy to dance long...oh well =[...and i was also sad that i missed out on colette and dj heather

We left around 3:30 to avoid the traffic leaving out the place. We ended up going to a Dennys and saw a few ravers there.

HAHA ZIN YOUR SIGNATURE IS HILARIOUS!!!

Man I <3 Denny's. I always leave really nice tips for the ppl who have to deal with me and my friends at odd hours of the night.

Prom I tiped 20$! the meal was 30$. I'm a nice person... I know I made that lady's night.

Man I was too tired to go to dinner. Bummer. But I did have a great time at the party with my gs.cers! :)

yay.

-RG

Archived