Any old heads around that remember me?

Hey everyone...Kyle here. I was active years and years and years ago. This website changed my life. I still miss all of the friendships I made on here...and I was thinking tonight "I wonder if GSC is still alive and kicking?"

For anyone who is newer and doesn't know me...my name is Kyle..and I am a freehander from Florida. I am hoping this site still has the love and appreciation it always had..and always looking for new friends.

Any of the old heads...y'all know me :P

So yeah..feel free to say hi..and it feels good to check back in!

FL♡RIDAA :: D

am from the NE,hbu??

New friends are always cool.

especially those of the glows ticking variety. trololol

Hey everyone...Kyle here. I was active years and years and years ago. This website changed my life. I still miss all of the friendships I made on here...and I was thinking tonight "I wonder if GSC is still alive and kicking?"

For anyone who is newer and doesn't know me...my name is Kyle..and I am a freehander from Florida. I am hoping this site still has the love and appreciation it always had..and always looking for new friends.

Any of the old heads...y'all know me :P

So yeah..feel free to say hi..and it feels good to check back in!

Kyle! You provided a lot of awesome music to me via AIM some years ago.  :respect: