Glowstickers Where Are You!

Ph0toN

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually new to the site.

Semi-new to glowsticking. I'd like for people to be more active on here. I have a million questions about free hand, that in some forums, aren't answered. Not to mention I only know one person who freehands, (my brother in law) & he lives hours from me. Love this site though, hope it picks back up soon (:

• 2 weeks later...

Resurfacing. NYC is alive, just crotchety & jaded. The EDM scene as we knew it has kinda gone under around here-- lately the only time I've broken out sticks or poi or anything is burner parties, where people are still reasonably chill.

Crotchy? Jaded? Sounds like dirty old New York to me....but still at least it's nice to see xodiac and syphon are still tring to at least get New York/east coast hyped about glowsticking.....seeing their push reminds me of the old school 2007ish glowsticking days....

Miss them under the bridge in Central Park glowsticking meetups. When it was just 3-8 people showing up....

Best meetup was still everyone claiming to show up and it wound up being Aden, seven, and myself....still had so many laughs and was able to practice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm back yalls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yo!
Long time no see, huh!
Man, I miss you guys!
There's so much I wanna say! I don't know where to start! XP
I wanna post my life story on here but that's how I got in trouble with the admins a while back lol
you post too much noob make it shorter
Um, basically, I've been trying to make my dreams a reality! I have a new youtube, but I haven't glowstringed in years! >_< I've been really busy and I'm getting ready to leave to the Marines now. I've been a member here since Septemer of '08 and I'm now 20! Gonna be old enough to get drunk in October 1! WOOOOO~!!
Anyways, I really do miss this community.
Anytime I was feeling lonely or needed advice on anything, I knew I could always count on the forums and all its beautiful people. I got nothing but love for ya and I'll definitely try and get on more and put my hyperactive immature energy into this place! I remember people would always get mad at me for being a n3wb!3 and not posting properly, I'm pretty sure I'll still piss people off, but I don't mean too! X( I'm not exactly sure how forums work, I just post and apparently I break an internet rule.
I've experienced a fair amount of things, but there's still so much more science to do. 
Sorry if this reply is a bit random, but I'm just happy to be back on here and I don't know why! X)
Like I said, I've taken a lot of time away from here and I've grown up a bit, but I'm still the same me! So, if you wanna chat just hit me up and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! I'm a nice guy, or at least I try to be. :P
This place has gone through some epic remodeling, guess it's time to update my profile! Thanks for not deleting me!
AHHHH I have so much to say! XD So happy!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

We Outchea.. This is my youtube channel..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafrQhOcnXRz6xqqE6dqxwg/videos

Finally have some stuff.

Also have some clips on my instagram

@messymo_sfx

Follow i follows back

Plur <3

Archived