What's Your Dream Car?

DPan

My ultimate car is a 240z with an RB20det transplant (i know, i know, theres room for bigger in the engine bay but i dont want it too over the top)

and my other is a 350z with an RB26deTT innit :D

the old zed and the new zed. dead seexxyy.

its good to see that most peoples dream cars are actual cars that they could have or work towards in their lifetime, instead of "I'd like 5 Lambergotti Fasterosa's, one in each colour" and supercars like that...

*please tell me someone gets the car refernce in this? ^^

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IPB Image

The 2006 Bugatti Veyron 16/4

Do I really have to explain why this is my dream car? I mean after all the 16/4 (for those who were unsure) is for the 16-cylinder / 4 turbochargers in the rear end of this machine for 1001 hP right off the showroom floor.

Beauty and the Beast ... all in one.

IPB Image

my all-time dream car because it's a gas-saver... plus, I actually do have a toyota corolla ce 2005-2006 model... gotta love the 38 miles to the gallon on the freeway and 30 miles to the gallon on street :P

koenigsegg ccx... 806hp stock.. max speed of 246mph.. 0-60 in 3.1 secs.. its the fastest production car behind the bugatti veyron.. and will run at 100% on 91 octane fuel

Better question: WHY is it your dream car? When it comes down to the line, the only reason IMO anyone would pick anything like the Koenigseg is because of the power. But how many people know how to properly handle the power on the road or how to fine tune a car so its literally perfect?

Better question: WHY is it your dream car? When it comes down to the line, the only reason IMO anyone would pick anything like the Koenigseg is because of the power. But how many people know how to properly handle the power on the road or how to fine tune a car so its literally perfect?

not many.. but if possible.. that would be one of the sickest things to drive

• 2 months later...

s-15 spec r

a great car to drift with :dope

• 1 month later...

My Dad's '67 Camaro. It just needs a little work done on it. It needs a new floor in the back, my dad's going to replace the rear axle, it needs new dash equipment (gauges, etc)...

Okay, so it needs a lot of work done on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived