What's Your Dream Car?

DPan

For me it's a Lamborgini Murcielago:

IPB Image

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DPancoast stole my car, well, except for the é part.

Mine is a Lamborghini Murciélago. But not red, and with real Lamborghini wheels. I'm going to own one one day, I promise :-) Unless Lamborghini comes out with a car I like more.

IPB Image

I want a black one, or a yellow one. If you've never seen one in real life, up close, go do it. I could stare at them for hours. Perfect combination of performance, elegance, and beauty, I think.

Could maybe acquire in life Dream Car.. 98 Supra 2JZ-GTE

I think after the Supra is re-released the old ones will become cheaper (since people who want a supra can now buy a new one, instead of being forced to buy an older one). I have the same prediction for the Camaros, of which the later V8's have shown to hold their value quite well (especially the 2002's, since those were the last year and someone wanting a new one would try to get the newest one they could get). A couple years the next Camaro comes out (2009), then the current ones will likely get cheaper (once the used new Camaro market grows).

hahaha. not really man. look at the mustangs.. their prices haven't dropped much really. but then again they have never really been that high. Supras as time comes will eventually get more expensive for a more stock one. The Supra being re-released will be about the same sales as it was when the MKIV came out. Nobody really bought the mkiv when it came out. but when the MKIII came out 100k were actually made and sold. and the MKIV ended up being around 10- 50k supras made and sold. sales weren't so bright. These cars were 55k+ brand new in their time. The "New" Supra that might come out (if it's not with a different name) will be an expensive car. the gt version being a v8 or maybe another inline6 TT - aka 3jz MAYBE.. nobody is really sure on what it will or might or wont come with. but it's not gonna be a very cheap car.

I want a fast, beautiful car that

never runs out of gas

never dies

and

never gets dirty

now THAT my friends... is a real DREAM CAR!

-RG

never runs out of gas

never dies

and

never gets dirty

-RG

Lol, it's called a lambo with a hired personal mechanic, personal car-washer, and a personal in-drive gas refueler.

That would be crazy expensive.

never runs out of gas

never dies

and

never gets dirty

-RG

I think it's time to wake up now ^_^:biggrin2:

elegant

Having an AE86 would be awesome!

it goes between two for me. a 1987 White RX-7 10th Anniversary Edition, with a rebuilt engine, twin turbo, and dual engine exhaust, or a Z Tune R34 Skyline. Thats something you know you get you moneys worth

basically! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's probably a Zonda (now a picture that's not broke... again)

IPB Image

But here's my more reasonable one (sorta) , a 350z, but totally souped up and sweet...

IPB Image

Yay, Pictures!

Those Zondas are nice cars. They're very light. They can out-accelerate a Murciélago, but they can't out-handle one :-)

Personall, acceleration wise, I'd pick a Hennessey Venom.

IPB Image

0-60 in 2.9 seconds in a US-street legal car is definitely not something you see often.

0-200mph about 6 seconds faster than a Police Crown Vic can go 0-100 :-) That's just amazing.

• 1 month later...

Archived