Muscle Car Rivalry

Kaii

I didn't even know this site had an automotive section until now but anyways down to the topic. I love American Muscle, and I was just wondering that classis question... Chevy or Ford? I myself am a Chevy Guy. what about you?

Chevy all the way. Fords fall apart

wheres the mopar love?

charger> *

Mopar's are nice especially the chargers, but still a chevy guy good choice though better than ford :)

Chevy all the way. Fords fall apart

Fix.Or.Repair.Daily haha classic

haha, yeah.

what do you think of the rivalries comming back?

the new camaro ss, gt 500, charger srt-8 or challenger...

mmmmm....horsepower. pure. raw. muscle.

I think the Camaro is gonna blow everything away! hahaha nah but I like the ford concept car actually but i dont really like any on the other ones

When I was in highschool, my buddy and I used to always argue about domestic/foriegn...then one day he got a 98 Camaro SS with a supercharger and flowmaster exhaust...

it was all over after that because I gained a liking to them haha.

you dont like the challenger? hrmm..oh wells :D

i think the new camaro ss will be sweet too, cant wait for 2008 :D

08 dang I thought it was 09

When I was in highschool, my buddy and I used to always argue about domestic/foriegn...then one day he got a 98 Camaro SS with a supercharger and flowmaster exhaust...

it was all over after that because I gained a liking to them haha.

good call I still am in love with the classics like the 69 but dont get me wrong I like some imports too like I want a 1995 Nissan 240sx

08 dang I thought it was 09

good call I still am in love with the classics like the 69 but dont get me wrong I like some imports too like I want a 1995 Nissan 240sx

i thought it was 08...if its 09, my bad.

but that just means by 09 my current car will be paid off, and ill be looking for a new weekend car. :biggrin2:

i thought it was 08...if its 09, my bad.

but that just means by 09 my current car will be paid off, and ill be looking for a new weekend car. :biggrin2:

well it seems like youll be in luck you can own your own piece of brilliance

• 4 weeks later...

I've owned both a Chevrolet and a Ford, and I can safely say...Chevy.

My old Ford truck when I had it didn't seem to want to...."work". Now my Chevy, THAT was a beast.

I've owned both a Chevrolet and a Ford, and I can safely say...Chevy.

My old Ford truck when I had it didn't seem to want to...."work". Now my Chevy, THAT was a beast.

Pinto?

I love the Camaros. I have a 99 Z28, and I have a friend with a 69 SS, both very fun and nice cars :-)

Of course, if you want a fast car for cheap, there's not much that can beat a fox-body mustang. Cheap to buy, cheap to work on, and can get rather quick. Although I'm not too fond of how they look.

And of course, there's not much that can even compare to the new Z06's.

And of course, there's not much that can even compare to the new Z06's.

This guy on Honda Tech had a K24 swapped in a EG hatch and kept up with a Z06!

...on the Highway!

• 2 months later...

Well i've had my fair share of GM's. Raced a 67 Pontiac Tempest for a while, then had a 71 Buick GSX stage 1, but now i'm stuck on my 67 Impala. I'll work on uploading some pictures for ya guys. But the thing with that Honda with the swapped out motor. Thats a lot of work just to keep up with a stock vette. But if ya'll really want to talk care the Europeans got the performance tuning on lockdown in my mind.

• 2 months later...

Archived