Red LED Mod

Rorok

For 30 bucks you cant beat these red lights i just put in

4 red LEDS, for the inside of your car, its got 15 modes and flashes to your jams. I have yet to do night pics.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/ro.../IMG00181-1.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/ro.../IMG00179-1.jpg

leds=no

unless your retrofitting some headlights/tailights or replacing your acces. lights (turn signal, license plate light, dome lights, etc)

i have thought about switching the color of the stock green glow in the cabin for my goat. only problem is, i have a yellow car, so im pretty limited on the accent colors i have to choose from.

thought about blue, but the green is a nice touch for yellow too, so who knows.

a buddy of mine had one of the midnight purple gto's and put replaced his green ones with blue..sooo sexy.

they also have mods to change the color of the stock backlight on the dash from green to other colors. and with it being me, if i switch one, id have to switch all of them at once, and i have neither the time/energy or cash to do it right now.

so i wait...and bide my time. :(

leds=no

unless your retrofitting some headlights/tailights or replacing your acces. lights (turn signal, license plate light, dome lights, etc)

Why no? these arent hella bright to the point of where you can see them above my windows(im not the one to grab attention for havin dumb shit on my car), im goin for a black and red interior so i figure why not get these for cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
i have thought about switching the color of the stock green glow in the cabin for my goat. only problem is, i have a yellow car, so im pretty limited on the accent colors i have to choose from.

thought about blue, but the green is a nice touch for yellow too, so who knows.

a buddy of mine had one of the midnight purple gto's and put replaced his green ones with blue..sooo sexy.

they also have mods to change the color of the stock backlight on the dash from green to other colors. and with it being me, if i switch one, id have to switch all of them at once, and i have neither the time/energy or cash to do it right now.

so i wait...and bide my time. :(

changing out the lights behind the gauge cluster is fairly painless, you can find individual led's on ebay for next to nothing, and they come pre-wired with the resistor, making it much less of a pita....I swapped out my lights on my wife's jeep grand cherokee to white instead of the drab orange halogen bulbs it had before.....

Archived