Throwin in the short shifter

Rorok

• 4 weeks later...
short shifter are ftw!!

I had one in my srt-4 and was gonna put one in my g35 but the g35's shift selector is so close as it is....

i had the perrin 40% short throw in mine..LOVED it. and i didnt have to worry about the shift ball popping off lol. i never had it happen, but all my friends did.

i 'was' gonna go with the maddog 70% short throw, but i decided that was too short of a throw lol.

i have been meaning to pick one up for the goat, just have never taken the time for it. kinda need to get on that i suppose.

• 2 weeks later...
i had the perrin 40% short throw in mine..LOVED it. and i didnt have to worry about the shift ball popping off lol. i never had it happen, but all my friends did.

i 'was' gonna go with the maddog 70% short throw, but i decided that was too short of a throw lol.

i have been meaning to pick one up for the goat, just have never taken the time for it. kinda need to get on that i suppose.

I just had the mopar short throw in....i replaced the ball with some ball from modern performance, can't remember the name, but it was a screw on type....I think it was an mpx....pretty sure that was it....i just got done flushing out my wheels on my g35 with some 25mm spacers....pure sex...looks sooooooo good

Dude your gunna love that thing man. Put one in my old Da-9 And The time it cuts of helps so much.

• 1 month later...
just be careful if you are re using the old shift bushings....you dont wanna tear em....best advice would be to get a set of polyurethane bushings and replace the old ones....much much better feel

it came with new bushings.

Archived