Paranomal Activity

Lol no its not true, people don't go flying across rooms, just, no.

Realistic horror has still yet to be built upon but holds promise, but will this be scary? No I don't think so, jumpy yes, scary as in at any point i feel fear or discomfort odds are not.

I greatly GREATLY disagree with you saying guys don't just fly across rooms.

Personal experience... trust me.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it this past weekend, and although ficticious, it was pretty crazy.

It was filmed like a home video would be, so if you're not into that kind of thing this movie probably isn't for you. It started off slightly boring, but it progressively got a lot more intense so don't walk out within the first 20 or 30 minutes if you can help yourself as I know some people get impatient when they see movies. There were parts that made you be like "yeah, that's a bit dumb", but then there were also parts that made you have the "wtf o_O" impression.

I would definitely recommend seeing it if you're into that kind of movie. I wouldn't say it's the scariest movie ever or anything, but it is for sure a really good one in my opinion.

I saw it this past weekend, and although ficticious, it was pretty crazy.

It was filmed like a home video would be, so if you're not into that kind of thing this movie probably isn't for you. It started off slightly boring, but it progressively got a lot more intense so don't walk out within the first 20 or 30 minutes if you can help yourself as I know some people get impatient when they see movies. There were parts that made you be like "yeah, that's a bit dumb", but then there were also parts that made you have the "wtf o_O" impression.

I would definitely recommend seeing it if you're into that kind of movie. I wouldn't say it's the scariest movie ever or anything, but it is for sure a really good one in my opinion.

please tell me the camera isnt like cloverfield, i hate how some movies are doin that, shit gave me a headache.

please tell me the camera isnt like cloverfield, i hate how some movies are doin that, shit gave me a headache.

Haha well oddly I never got around to seeing Cloverfield, but my friends that have seen it say it wasn't as bad as that. There were some shakey moments, but they had the camera on a tripod for a good portion of the movie as well so that's a relief.

I greatly GREATLY disagree with you saying guys don't just fly across rooms.

Personal experience... trust me.

iiiiiiiiii WOULD lovee to hear that story<333

as far as the movie goes... I MIGHT watch it tonight! People at my school said it was "hella scary." I've heard rumors of some chick crying and running out, someone vomiting, people walking out because they got too scared.. usually my response is wow your such a little girl because I usually don't get scared.. I'm usually the troll in there thats like "that shit would never happen!, just move out of the house!, etc..etc"

As for cloverfield, I love that movie<333

Idk if this happened to you guys.. but when it ended was everyone like "wtf kinda ending was that?, the ending was lame!" and they cry and moan about how it ended with like no monster dying? them not being saved? I always get people when I tell them what did they expect? You know it was being filmed from the perspective of a handheld so there was already no reassurance of a definite solid plot.

Haha well oddly I never got around to seeing Cloverfield, but my friends that have seen it say it wasn't as bad as that. There were some shakey moments, but they had the camera on a tripod for a good portion of the movie as well so that's a relief.

Thank god, yeah cloverfield it was like all shakey the whole time, and just wasnt that good. theres a few movies that do that also but i cant think of the name of them.

iiiiiiiiii WOULD lovee to hear that story<333

as far as the movie goes... I MIGHT watch it tonight! People at my school said it was "hella scary." I've heard rumors of some chick crying and running out, someone vomiting, people walking out because they got too scared.. usually my response is wow your such a little girl because I usually don't get scared.. I'm usually the troll in there thats like "that shit would never happen!, just move out of the house!, etc..etc"

As for cloverfield, I love that movie<333

Idk if this happened to you guys.. but when it ended was everyone like "wtf kinda ending was that?, the ending was lame!" and they cry and moan about how it ended with like no monster dying? them not being saved? I always get people when I tell them what did they expect? You know it was being filmed from the perspective of a handheld so there was already no reassurance of a definite solid plot.

If you are in highschool, id def expect people to go over dramatic over it, its like that in my highschool, it sucks. but yeah yo it doesnt look that scary,

just got back from seeing it, the first 2 thrirds of the movie are slow, and kinda boring, but it picks up, some parts are lame, or unneeded, and several elements of the story are just hinted at and then never revisited, this being set to be like a home video recording, im not too surprised about, gave it a realistic feel

but the scary parts WERE scary, i was actually impressed, some moments were like wtf, no way, thats dumb, but others were more OMG.... O.O

overall, id give it 6 out of 10 call it a rent

nice if you have a date to cling to you in the scary parts haha

oh, and as far as cloverfield, i actually really liked that movie, its realistic (in a sense) and thought it was well done, not the easiest to watch on the shaking, moving camera, but i liked it

just got back from seeing it, the first 2 thrirds of the movie are slow, and kinda boring, but it picks up, some parts are lame, or unneeded, and several elements of the story are just hinted at and then never revisited, this being set to be like a home video recording, im not too surprised about, gave it a realistic feel

but the scary parts WERE scary, i was actually impressed, some moments were like wtf, no way, thats dumb, but others were more OMG.... O.O

overall, id give it 6 out of 10 call it a rent

nice if you have a date to cling to you in the scary parts haha

oh, and as far as cloverfield, i actually really liked that movie, its realistic (in a sense) and thought it was well done, not the easiest to watch on the shaking, moving camera, but i liked it

i give it a 3 out of 10

only thing that made me frightened was when she got dragged. the rest wasnt scary at all. fucking stupid movie. the ending was just stupid, id doesnt show what she does obv, but man its just messed up and dumb. im trying not to ruin any parts but srsly that laminated wood quiji board is lulz.

Thank god, yeah cloverfield it was like all shakey the whole time, and just wasnt that good. theres a few movies that do that also but i cant think of the name of them.

The shaky ness in cloverfield bothered me a little but i liked it, it made the movie unique... i can still remember the ending and most of the entire movie.. which for seeing it once.. along time ago thats pretty good for a movie to make a lasting impression like that.. just my take on it though :P

Paranormal.. idk i hate scary stufff but i lol at how some girls thought it was real

i give it a 3 out of 10

im trying not to ruin any parts but srsly that laminated wood quiji board is lulz.

yeah when it lit up someone yelled fire! and my brother was like WELL! ARENT YOU OBSERVANT!!! while i was drinking soda, so laughed, coughed, almost drowned, then laughed more

oh and someone's phone went off mid movie, for like 15 seconds before someone answered it, and a guy behind me said "thats ok, take your time" fairly loudly, and it was a quiet part, so a lot of ppl laughed, good times, bad movie XD

at the end, my friend yelled FALCON PUNCH!! if you've seen it you will know why, i was dying! haha

I didn't get to watch it... teh girl I was taking got too scared to watch it... so we watched.. Where the Wild Things Are. Movie was alright, plot was "hella wtf >.>" because the ending.. BLOWS.

I think if I did watch Paranormal Activity I would just get bored... so I'm actually glad I got to Watch Where the Wild Things Are.

Torrent it from BTJunkie

Dont rent, dont see, not worth it unless you dont have a strong enough grip on reality to get scared by anything.

7/10

Not because it was scary, it, just wasn't. The male character was too generic ego driven idiotic fool for my taste, female was a good balance tho. The side plot of the pre-possessed Diana was weak and just there so they had a reason to use the ouigi board. Now that i think about it there was no explanation or clue into the haunting source in the first place. Weak plot

The only reason why i gave it a 7 rather than lower is because with the actions of the demon they did fairly well, subtle movements leaving it up to the audiences mind and never showing the creature, which is a frequent mistake in most horror films.

Yes the ending sucked but what did you expect? Something creative? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I finally saw this movie last weekend. I thought it was really good. Not gonna ruin it for anyone, but I thought the ending was kinda cheesy (a friend told me the original ending is sooo much better though).

The beginning is kinda slow, but once things start happening it does pull you in.

Archived