AHHHHHH SEGA!

Whaaaa'?! My system is still working, I actually have two, I can't find my original one, and it still works great. Online gaming, the ability to play burned games, chaotic shooters, friggin love it. ^^

What games did you play?

I loved my dreamcast with a passion, and i still do, I used to have a boot disk and since you were able to play burnt games I have like 3 100 disk scrolls of imports and hard to find games on dreamcast. Also Sonic > Super Mario Bro, Link, the world. I will forever be a dreamcast/SEGA! fan. I miss thoes old commercials.

I loved my dreamcast with a passion, and i still do, I used to have a boot disk and since you were able to play burnt games I have like 3 100 disk scrolls of imports and hard to find games on dreamcast. Also Sonic > Super Mario Bro, Link, the world. I will forever be a dreamcast/SEGA! fan. I miss thoes old commercials.

I've come across so many people that have said something along the lines of this, but nonetheless, I thought, and actually still do believe every Dreamcast can play burned games. i mean, every one that I've come across has. Both of the one's that I have can.

And Sonic Adventure FTW! Loved raising my Chao. ^^

Dude I LOVED my dreamcast!!! I had this bad ass tokyo racing game (don't remember exact name)

You would just cruise around thes sick looking freeways and lights and stuff were all flowly and you'd roll up on another racer, flash your lights, and start racing right there.

Nfl 2k1 was effin amazing. Idk y but I loved it. And the sonic games ZOMG. I miss it... :(

And fact I had like 6 disks of burnt original nintendo SNES and other games that blew my minddddd. :D

I'm not a huge fan of sega, but their systems always had some innovative console games. And i believe the dreamcasts online service was pretty decent..

so for that matter, i wish sega stayed in the hardware business.

what im hoping for is, for the nex-gen consoles, i hope nintendo goes back to core games, and creates an HD system, and that sega comes back to making a console too.

imagine...

nintendo vs sega vs sony vs ms.

lol a little too much..but damn...console gamers would always have their hands full..haha

• 2 weeks later...
Dude I LOVED my dreamcast!!! I had this bad ass tokyo racing game (don't remember exact name)

You would just cruise around thes sick looking freeways and lights and stuff were all flowly and you'd roll up on another racer, flash your lights, and start racing right there.

Nfl 2k1 was effin amazing. Idk y but I loved it. And the sonic games ZOMG. I miss it... :(

And fact I had like 6 disks of burnt original nintendo SNES and other games that blew my minddddd. :D

tokyo extreme racer...i remember it on the ps2 it was amazing.

Archived