Playstation Network anyone??

Right now my friend is borrowing one PS3, that one is A-fr0u, he may be on.

My other system is registered as noetica. Catch you around. :D

im workin on gettin a ps3, ill prob wait til the next price drop. 400 dollars is alot for me atm

Without knowing anything about you, really?

I think $400 is a great investment for this system. Oh man, I can feel system wars beginning. :X

:P

im workin on gettin a ps3, ill prob wait til the next price drop. 400 dollars is alot for me atm

Hmmm a price drop probably wont happen for a long time. Sony looses money every time the make a system. So maybe once Blu-ray is cheaper then a price drop may happen.

Hmmm a price drop probably wont happen for a long time. Sony looses money every time the make a system. So maybe once Blu-ray is cheaper then a price drop may happen.

I concur, Sony should not, and will not drop the price of the PS3. And blu-rays shouldn't be cheaper, you should have to pay more for quality. :D

I concur, Sony should not, and will not drop the price of the PS3. And blu-rays shouldn't be cheaper, you should have to pay more for quality. :D

DvDs were once the same price as Blu-ray. Once the technology is more available it becomes cheaper.

DvDs were once the same price as Blu-ray. Once the technology is more available it becomes cheaper.

Oh, but of course. That's because of the release of HDDVDs and Blurays.

I'm not going to say that there isn't going to be something that has better quality than blurays, but until then, this is it. :D

Without knowing anything about you, really?

I think $400 is a great investment for this system. Oh man, I can feel system wars beginning. :X

:P

as i said 400 dollars is alot for ME, not for the system, tho im sure there will be a price drop eventually, idk when, ive been broke for almost a month so its hard to afford anything, im not 400 dollars is alot for the system itself, its just expensive in my budget atm.

The PS3 Slim is rumored to come out, with a supposed price drop. Sony is trying to clear their 80gb or ps3's out the way. And production has suddenly been increased for something, and everyone is speculating its the ps3 slim..

Also, the production cost to make ps3s are much cheaper now...

And, Amazon also decreased their bundle ps3 system by 50 dollars..

sources are on Kotaku.com...search there.

And i really don't know why people think a 400 dollar ps3 is expensive..when it was 600 dollars, people wanted a price drop, so there was a price drop. You can even upgrade the hard drive up to 500gb for 70-80 dollars, depending on the retail or sale..

Basically, the ps3 is the same cost when the 360 came out.

I really don't know why people are STILL complaining.

i dont own one but im looking to get one soon maybe a used one or something

but

i do however have an online account for ps3

and you may catch me online once in a while

psn- Dj_solarflare

The PS3 Slim is rumored to come out, with a supposed price drop. Sony is trying to clear their 80gb or ps3's out the way. And production has suddenly been increased for something, and everyone is speculating its the ps3 slim..

Also, the production cost to make ps3s are much cheaper now...

And, Amazon also decreased their bundle ps3 system by 50 dollars..

sources are on Kotaku.com...search there.

And i really don't know why people think a 400 dollar ps3 is expensive..when it was 600 dollars, people wanted a price drop, so there was a price drop. You can even upgrade the hard drive up to 500gb for 70-80 dollars, depending on the retail or sale..

Basically, the ps3 is the same cost when the 360 came out.

I really don't know why people are STILL complaining.

I thought those PS3 slim pictures were fake. o_O;

I thought those PS3 slim pictures were fake. o_O;

no one knows its fake. BUT, the actions sony have been doing make it seem like ps3 slim is real. I mean, they're trying to clear the current 80gb ps3s, and they're upping production for something we dont know yet..

not trying to get anyones hopes up ..but speculation for a ps3 slim is high

no one knows its fake. BUT, the actions sony have been doing make it seem like ps3 slim is real. I mean, they're trying to clear the current 80gb ps3s, and they're upping production for something we dont know yet..

not trying to get anyones hopes up ..but speculation for a ps3 slim is high

Damn...do I really need a fourth PS3?

i would like a ps3. a bluray wouldnt be bad and some ps3 exclusives seem too good to pass.

or maybe this comment is just a spur of the moment thing, because i wanna try out fatprincess on psn downloads xD

but really. i would buy a ps3 if i had the money atm. think its a fair price.

i would like a ps3. a bluray wouldnt be bad and some ps3 exclusives seem too good to pass.

or maybe this comment is just a spur of the moment thing, because i wanna try out fatprincess on psn downloads xD

but really. i would buy a ps3 if i had the money atm. think its a fair price.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT FAT PRINCESS HAS BEEN OUT FOR FOURTEEN DAYS AND I STILL HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED IT! D:

Phailure.

Just sayin...theres soon to be a 100 dollar price drop and the release of the slim ps3 soon. idk when tho.

I hope not, just for those people who HAVE'T purchased their PS3s yet, to realized the mistake they've made. :P

Archived