Recent Happenings

Due to recent happenings some of the tutorials were removed.

HOWEVER

Flora has promised to make new tutorials which will be only bigger and better. They will also be downloadable. So you can slow them down easy and rewatch and take them with you on your portable devices to show others.

So if by saturday you don't see any new tutorials harass flora all you want till they show up.

She PROMISED she would make them.

:sasmokin:

So if by saturday you don't see any new tutorials harass flora all you want till they show up.

She PROMISED she would make them.

:sasmokin:

YES CLERIC..... I will have some up by Saturday..... Evil......

YES CLERIC..... I will have some up by Saturday..... Evil......

You'd better! Or Cleric will pull out his devils trident.

lol j/k ;)

You'd better! Or Cleric will pull out his devils trident.

lol j/k ;)

Pitch fork sounds more menacing, just cause when I hear "trident" I think of Poseidon or chewing gum.

*runs in the corner and hides

But i have to make tutus.......

Damn it okay..... Does everyone want the same tutorials?

*runs in the corner and hides

But i have to make tutus.......

Damn it okay..... Does everyone want the same tutorials?

Can you also add the tut for the Kandi in that picture I liked?

@ Drei-

I already have silly! :harhar:

http://www.glowsticking.com/forums/Flora-s...lti-t19789.html

its a cute pattern!

@ kimba

I will start with that one then! thanks love!

@ ginseng-

HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! How are you?!?!?!?!?!?! <333333

Cool, Cool. What about a Kandi mask that isn't constricting? And has space for goggles or glasses? (Bit overboard?)

Seems to me that having your face covered in beads and string would be pretty constricting regardless...

Seems to me that having your face covered in beads and string would be pretty constricting regardless...
It's still work, some how ... wait, means I need to get a REALLY SHORT hair cut... Scrap that!

Okay..... so I haven't had a chance to get to the tutorials yet. Long story short we didn't have power for 23 hours so the possibility of kandi making in the dark just didn't seem ideal...... I am gonna try to get a couple done and sent off to cleric tonight so please be patient with me and they will be up in a couple of days.

Sorry to everyone waitin on my Kandi. I do have a bunch made and even have the pics on my computer. But i cant hook up my computer yet so i have to use my moms. I WILL get the pics ASAP and i will be willing to trade if anyone wants. Again im sorry to everyone, expect pics soon!

Okay guys so I am working on tutorials today.... however mine will be different from alouettes..... i watched some of the tuts and she does her stitch different than i do.... anyway i will have some finished tonight and sent off to cleric......

well... to be honest, no electricity is no excuse... i'm sure there were kandi kids in the pre-light bulb days, right?....... right?

:P

Considering Kandi arose from ELECTRONIC music ... Nah, there were Kandi kids long before the radio even.

Archived