Flora's Single Flower Multi

Control Freak!! flora!! great vid! I had to watch it twice cause I had to stomp to the background music ;P

Can't wait to try this..and I'll probably be IMing you for help when I do.

<3

Awwwww <333's!!!! I can only imagine you like getting up and poundin it!!! I will be glad to help if ya need it! Good luck deary!

Mine came out pretty good. I modified your design by alternating pink and green and alternating glowy and normal beads within each flower. The centers are glowy too.

123igp.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!! It looks fantastic! I like alternating the colors on those..... AND YAY FOR GLOW BEADS!!!!!!

i am liking it flora!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice tut.

this one i made a couple months ago. follows same basic pattern, except only 5 beads instead of six. and they are all glow beads and connected with glow-in-the-dark plastic lace :) it glows like no other.

IMG_1083.jpg?t=1242877324

i wish i had your tut when i was making it. would have saved a lot of fuss.... but i suppose that was the part i enjoyed most about it

I LOVE IT!!!! It looks fantastic! I like alternating the colors on those..... AND YAY FOR GLOW BEADS!!!!!!

Why, thank you! The cool thing is that because of the fact that I alternated glow and normal beads, It makes a different pattern in the dark. Kind of like alternating up and down triangles or arrows. I love glow beads! I found this 1500-bead set at Walmart that is entirely glowy beads. And I also have a medium-sized bag of glowy pony beads (the kind I used in the flower single).

i am liking it flora!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice tut.

this one i made a couple months ago. follows same basic pattern, except only 5 beads instead of six. and they are all glow beads and connected with glow-in-the-dark plastic lace :) it glows like no other.

IMG_1083.jpg?t=1242877324

i wish i had your tut when i was making it. would have saved a lot of fuss.... but i suppose that was the part i enjoyed most about it

Lol thanks! I get all self conscious on camera.... lol i was like oh god the horror off listening to my voice on camera.... but it was fun to make none the less.

That looks awesome! Isn't it fun to figure stuff out on your own..... love the glow beads and glow string btw.... i'll bet it IS supa glowy!

Awesome video tut! Thank you for showing me a new way of tying and making the flowers. <33

Thanks TR!!!! Hope it was fun for you~ we still need to trade!!!!!

Why, thank you! The cool thing is that because of the fact that I alternated glow and normal beads, It makes a different pattern in the dark. Kind of like alternating up and down triangles or arrows. I love glow beads! I found this 1500-bead set at Walmart that is entirely glowy beads. And I also have a medium-sized bag of glowy pony beads (the kind I used in the flower single).

Omg glowy beads are some of my faves! I made a piece for chewyskullz entirely out of glowy beads... and my glove is made out of em too! there is nothing cooler than having a fist full of GLOW!

is it possible to make a cuff with this design

I am working on that for Stompqueen right now...... but you cant use the exact pattern. i have made one kinda similar if you look in the post pics of your kandi thread....

awesommme tut! as soon as i get home from phenom's im making one! :sm_biggrin:

thanks flora! <3

@ syphon and cheeks-

YAY make that flower kandi!!!!!! let us all see how it turns out!!!!! PICTURES!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived