I know i am no the only one that has seen this new movie coming out called dragonball evolution. I mean i am a fan of the series hardcore but this just looks like a disaster waiting to strike. So i mean i wat to know what u guys think any of u seen this abortion

I know i am no the only one that has seen this new movie coming out called dragonball evolution. I mean i am a fan of the series hardcore but this just looks like a disaster waiting to strike. So i mean i wat to know what u guys think any of u seen this abortion

Besides the reference of abortion (I find that kind of unnecessary/inappropriate), I agree that the movie will probably be terrible. Action+sexification+magic power + Piccolo, it has a different generation interested in it than those who initially grew up with it. I bet kids will love it. I think it will be utter crap too, but I'm hoping for the best and I know I'm going to go see it anyways.

I agreee ^

I will not pay to watch it either.

Fox Sudios + no research = epic fail

I'd rather have dead glowsticks shoved up my nose, then to pay and see it!!

I might find the urge to watch it online someday, if I'm ever bored out of my skull.

I kid you not.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to watch the cartoon as a kid and read a few of the books, but the movie looks like an epic fail. Back in the day I used to think how cool it would be to have a real life movie, and now that it's happening i'm kinda bummed out.

I've seen the movie... it sucks for the most part.

I agree..it sucks dragon balls.

LOL

I'm sorry, I had to say it.

Yeah, epic fail.

Wooooowwww.........just watched the trailer for the first time. I had been avoiding it cuz people said it was awful.

I watched all the toons man. Greatest show ever. But this movie.......

I'm gonna go see it. When the movie starts I'm gonna start blowing a whistle and yelling rape.

I think it was the dude's third sentence in the trailer when they already f'd up the storyline?

RAPE!! RAPE!!! RAPE!!!!

After watching this piece of shit. I wanted to cry a little, at many points during it, i paused it because i couldn't believe they just did what they did. "Oozaru" Being controlled by Piccolo? WTF IS THIS SHIT. The saiyans would never be controled by Namekians... and to make Goku this "werewolf" looking piece of shit, that looks NOTHING like a GIANT APE. is FUCKING RETARDED.

FUCK YOU LIVE ACTION DBZ, I HATE YOU.

=(

*edit*

I have seen the full series about 3 times in my life time, probably about 6 to 9 times for certain episodes... *Nappa vs Goku* lol. So it hurts a lot to see the shit they made such a great TV show =(.

I was trying to figure out if it was legit or not....

I never knew they had motorcycles in dragonball either....

o and guys... If they ever make a Ryu and Ken based Street Fighter Movie...this is probably what it would look like too...

Minus the Dragonball ideas...

Justin Chatwin ... Goku

Yun-Fat Chow ... Master Roshi

Emmy Rossum ... Bulma

Jamie Chung ... Chi Chi

James Marsters ... Lord Piccolo

Joon Park ... Yamcha

Eriko Tamura ... Mai

Randall Duk Kim ... Grandpa Gohan

Ernie Hudson ... Sifu Norris

Texas Battle ... Carey Fuller

Megumi Seki ... Seki

Ian Whyte ... Oozaru

Richard Blake ... Agundes

Jon Valera ... Moreno

Rafael Valdez ... Butler

Mike Wilson ... Hildenbrand

Freddy Bouciegues ... Palmer

Shavon Kirksey ... Emi

Julian Sedgwick ... Mr. Kingery

Luis Arrieta ... Weaver

Gabriela de la Garza ... Avatar

Rich E. Cordobes ... Referee

this looks like a sad attempt

about the hitler video: nice try, but the makers should have done a voice over in my opinion :P

and about the Dragonball movie: the idea might be nice but the execution is terrible in my opinion

As soon as I saw the trailer for it I knew it was going to be bad. But the cowboy bebop has it beat. I knew it was going to be bad as soon as they said reevees will be spike :P

I LOVE Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Z, never got into GT however. But would say I've seen the full DB sires like 3 times and the full dbz about 4 or 5.. Still I am not going to support this movie even by downloading it.. lol

Archived