LA auto show

Phenomenon

This sat I attended the LA auto show with thee gf and it was awesomee.

I'm a pretty big fan of cars and I know quite a bit.

NOTABLES at the LA auto show

Audi A4 and A5 sline (future cars :P)

Audi TTS Roadster

Dodge Challenger

Chevy Camaro "BLACK" concept

The sedan lambo^^

Jaguar XF

The new 2010 ford mustang was Okay

The new Honda Clarity

Nissan Skyline aka R35 =]

Aston Martin Vanquish aka DB9

Mercedez SLR McCLaren <3

Any of the Masaratis <---oomfgg

Can't forget the TSX and new TL from Acura

Tundra and all new F150

Anyone here like cars? If so, what kind?

I like JDM mostly but drool over Audi's :P

From what i have seen from pics from the auto show, the Nissan R35 is my favorite. now if they only had the 370z. that would have made my day.

I believe they did have the 370z there, I think my gf went to look at it while I was busy drooling over the R35

I think she took a pic of it I'll see if I can upload it sometime.

I believe they did have the 370z there, I think my gf went to look at it while I was busy drooling over the R35

I think she took a pic of it I'll see if I can upload it sometime.

sweet! i would really like to see a pic!! it would be phenomenal if you could do that (really bad pun).

sweet! i would really like to see a pic!! it would be phenomenal if you could do that (really bad pun).

ahaha made me laugh a bit :P

I went Thursday night which was the preview night. It was great with no crowds and I was able to take a lot of pictures. Of course, I just so happened to forget my camera and had to use my stupid phone camera but it didn't turn out all that bad. I posted up a lot of pics on my facebook account. I was not really impressed with the 370z.

Liked the Camaro "Black" concept, the honda EV but the back end was a little fugly, looked kind of like an extension plug of some sorts. The exotics were awesome and so were some of the models there. Didn't really like how they roped off the high end cars but heh, show me da money right? Disappointed with Porsche as they didn't have a GT3, Carrera GT, or Boxster RS on site. Overall, a good time but I don't know if I would do it again. I'd rather visit dealers and test drive those suckers lol.

Archived