Dodge SRT 4

Jokur

srt-4 is a great car.....I had one and a lady ran a stop sign and plowed into me.....know I own a g35 coupe.....the good thing about the srt is that with say 1k, you can be putting down a safe and reliable 400-450 whp and use it as a dd......I miss my srt, but I'm loving the comfort and class of the g35....

Why would anyone want 400HP on a FWD car? I don't get it. ^ That G35 coupe sounds more like my type of car :D

I thought the same thing till I owned one :)

it was a beast at the track, and on the highway, the thing would just keeeeeeeeeeepppp onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

it was alotta fun

but the g35, well, thats more a car my speed, refined, classy and comfortable, with enough speed and performance to keep me inspired

I thought the same thing till I owned one :)

it was a beast at the track, and on the highway, the thing would just keeeeeeeeeeepppp onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

it was alotta fun

but the g35, well, thats more a car my speed, refined, classy and comfortable, with enough speed and performance to keep me inspired

that sir, is no lie.

a buddy of mine was holding 18 pounds of boost on the stock wga and turbo and would pull on blown rsx-s's with ease. they rsx would 'eventually' start pulling on him because they had taller gears, but for a good chunk of road they couldnt touch him. kinda funny.

I have made my way into a 04 Evo VIII and love her to death. Such a blast to drive, and don't think any car can handle the way this thing does! G35s are sexy as hell! I debated one of those before. Can't believe this thread has been revived haha

04, evo nine right? THey are the shit.....its rediculous how much power those things can make for such little coin.....I love the evo 10's though....in 5 years, if the new gt-r isn't under 40k, I will pick up an evo 10, no doubt about it....

• 2 weeks later...
04, evo nine right? THey are the shit.....its rediculous how much power those things can make for such little coin.....I love the evo 10's though....in 5 years, if the new gt-r isn't under 40k, I will pick up an evo 10, no doubt about it....

03-05 evo = evo VIII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived