• Digimon
    • Pokomon
    • Neither
    • Both equally

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off...

POKOMON? What the shit kind of asian are you Joe?!

DISGRACE >_<

Kael says Pokemon - Blue Version.

Anyways, I'm with Digimon. Yeah it went with the whole "Mon" fad at the time, but the show was so much more creative, imo and there wasn't as much redundancy.

However, after the first few seasons of Digimon quality started going downhill and soon became the same as Pokemon with season after season of new characters, but the same goal. GAY.

Same goes for other shows like Power Rangers.

DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! XD

I'd have to choose Pokemon for one reason only - the trading card game. I liked it back when there were a few expansion sets available...so much has changed since then. There would be way too much catching up to do if I started again.

I played in a few casual tournament games and got mixed results. It was a grass deck only, and the major strategy was to get Muk to shut off all Pokemon Powers. What really pushed my deck forward was all of those trainer cards that I used, they can definitely help your game a lot.

How could you not add Yu-Gi-Oh?!

The characters were new and innovative, the card game was genius and the each show left you on the edge of your seat. .

I'm really ashamed. .

YGO > Digimon > Pokemon.

I will admit, however, I was into Pokemon in 5th grade, had my cards taken from me due to obsession. However, I was into Yu-Gi-Oh harder and longer; used to battle outside for "field power bonuses", and went to Books for the tournaments until I was 18. .

HA HA HA.

It was about my senior year of high school when these started catching on... :hope:

I'll stick with Danny to Voltron, Robotech (before I knew it was different from Macross), M.A.S.K., Starcom and G.I. Joes

I saw pokémon first so I think that's why I got more into it than digimon. I watched it from the beginning too, so I understood the story too.

Ahh... the memories of morning cartoons. (That doesn't mean I still don't watch cartoons hehe)

Oh hellllsssssss!

DIGIMON! Cmon agumon was the shiz. And all the evolved forms of all the digimon was tight tight tight! The digimon would OWN the pokemon in any battle!

But I must say the yugioh card game was by far the best card game of the three imo =P

I liked both, but dude common I definitely had to chose Pokemon over Digimon. Digimon was such a wanna be pokemon a long with a whole bunch of other failed attempts =]. Digimon was awesome though while it lasted. They should have at least called them something that didn't end in "imon," like holy crap come on now. That's like making Lion Ball Z while Dragon Ball Z was still out.

• 3 weeks later...

Pokemon has always been whats up!!!!!

i chose you stringachu. lol

Archived