Post Whore Family V2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I haven't been here in ages. Had to make a new account because I lost the email account associated with my login. (yeah its been that long don't judge!)

I went by the name Phenomenon on here.

How's life been guys?

How's the sticking/stringing scene?

Everything is going good here in cali. Stringing is still going here, we just had an awesome retreat called Brooms. I think there is a video of last years on one of the forums. 

Stringing!!! 

Tug out. :)

Phenom. Long time. Oklahoma is still Oklahoma. Pretty sure the rave scene is none existent. However I've introduced a coworker/haunter to fire poi and she used it last year. Little victories. 

On 6/8/2017 at 11:47 AM, tug said:

Everything is going good here in cali. Stringing is still going here, we just had an awesome retreat called Brooms. I think there is a video of last years on one of the forums. 

Stringing!!! 

Tug out. :)

I am in Cali( SoCal) as well but have not had too much luck running into other stringers. Out of the last three undergrounds I attended, only one had stringers present. I sometimes feel dated when I string or feel like when I am stringing it is a homage to an era gone by. That's good to hear, if I stick around long enough maybe I will attend the next one. Last GSC event I went to was the LA Glowshop.

On 6/8/2017 at 7:38 PM, joker said:

Phenom. Long time. Oklahoma is still Oklahoma. Pretty sure the rave scene is none existent. However I've introduced a coworker/haunter to fire poi and she used it last year. Little victories. 

Hey! You couldn't be more correct, the little victories make it all worth it sometimes. 

I'll update you on the next meetup we have. most of us only attend the big events now since we are getting old and lazy :D

you in L.A, I.E. or S.D? we just had a small meetup of 6 of us in West Covina yesterday. It was fun. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...