Post Whore Family V2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punting small animals = hours of fun, but if ANYONE punts Ollie or Molly I will personally kill you. Those penguins are amazing.

And to Jokur, hello to you. You might get along with our bouncer who use to be around but is now back to lurking, Joker.

Punting small animals = hours of fun, but if ANYONE punts Ollie or Molly I will personally kill you. Those penguins are amazing.

And to Jokur, hello to you. You might get along with our bouncer who use to be around but is now back to lurking, Joker.

Punting small dogs=tons of fun.

Punting pengins= hanging offense.

No one puts the penguins..... especially the ones who serve me beer and go "Doobie doobie dooo"

The penguins were origionally pets of Dundas Raver (or captin cunuk depending on how you knew him) but I've sort of adopted them in his absense. Their names are Olly and Molly and they eat macraels (or however you spell it) and they are amazing.

It's a 'new' species of animal that is man made. It's when you have a tiger dad and a lion mom and they cross breed. When the baby comes out it's steril and can't reproduce but it's called a liger. When I say new, they've been around for a few decades, but that's nothing compared to the centuries that lions and tigers have been around.

ALEX!!! I haven't seen you on for ages! I thought that you were never on gs.c any more. Crazy how the PWF brings people out of hiding.

And Icy, I'm sure that the adoption agency will find you a home with good parents. . . we're working on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...