New Orange Ultra

I just wanted to let everyone know that EG now has a really awesome new Orange Ultra. We still have the Cyalumes, but these GL Ultra Oranges are rockin'! Put the two side by side and you can just barely tell the difference; of course the price difference is pretty significant.

We finally got all of the new GL Ultras in stock, including:

Orange

Yellow

White

Blue

Aqua

Green

For some reason, www.extremeglow.com is having some link issues, but you can find all of the Ultras from the home page by going (in order) to the following sub-categories:

Lighsticks/Glowsticks > 6 Inch Glowsticks > 6GL Ultra High Intensity

Sorry about the link problems, but we had tornadoes this weekend and I think parts of the site are still kind of quirky. I'll try to fix them once all the kinks are worked out.

Not to mention the Mini and Max Packs are back in action.

6glmax01.jpg

We have also created a "brightness scale" for all of the Ultras, using the Cyalume Ultras the standard for the creme de la creme.

awesome. they look pretty bright =] i also like the idea of having industrial tips for the glowsticks unlike cyalumes but i'd like to see a comparison in brightness and duration side by side with a cyalume..

Clicking on the link gives me this:

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-DTB-00022

Description: Category '' not found

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Thanks for the head's up! Sorry I wasn't able to really fix it yet, but I'm working on it!

i just went straight to the website and navigated my way to find the sticks.. but yeah.. i'd like to see a side by side comparison vs cyalumes =3 cuz it looks good from what i see in the gif

amanda i just bought some stix (180) and because i couldnt tell the difference i did not buy the new orange, but you have got to let us know on deals, like the free shipping that i found this past weekend, thats the kinda thing that could increase the orders!!

its pretty obvious, i saw this and i went for it, but i will be buying more stix since a lot of events in miami demand it!!

i would ask for you guys in extremeglow to try and get a purple ultra going on, people here in miami love those, and i would by bulk every 3 weeks at least!!!

but the new orange ultra looks good in the picture, i wonder if it'll have the same quality as cyalume!!

ill make some kinda test with all your ultras, im extremely happy with your stix!!

amanda i just bought some stix (180) and because i couldnt tell the difference i did not buy the new orange, but you have got to let us know on deals, like the free shipping that i found this past weekend, thats the kinda thing that could increase the orders!!

its pretty obvious, i saw this and i went for it, but i will be buying more stix since a lot of events in miami demand it!!

i would ask for you guys in extremeglow to try and get a purple ultra going on, people here in miami love those, and i would by bulk every 3 weeks at least!!!

but the new orange ultra looks good in the picture, i wonder if it'll have the same quality as cyalume!!

ill make some kinda test with all your ultras, im extremely happy with your stix!!

Free shipping? How?

I need to make a purchase, so that'd be really helpful.

But tuition for summer semester is coming up.. plus books for summer.. and gas.. haha. My bank account is dying again.

How are the white ones? Anyone?

white ones are great for displays in person. terrible for filming. i bought this pack and 2 days after they add the orange RAWR. lol

the ultra pack i got was all assorted thrown in one bag. and before i knew they had a thing on their site to tell which ones which. im afraid i was cracking different color sticks.

and is the really any orange that could match up to the cyalume. they are magnificent <3<3<3<3

I get the same error =[

Free shipping? How?

I need to make a purchase, so that'd be really helpful.

But tuition for summer semester is coming up.. plus books for summer.. and gas.. haha. My bank account is dying again.

yo this past weekend, i decided to buy some stix for the events here in florida, and i found out that there was a promotion , you buy more than $150 in merchandise and they would assume the shipping charges, so i saved a lot of money between the bulk price, discount and free shipping, thats the way to go, if i woulda had the money i woulda bought 400 stix!!

Bogus..

I just got my order of ultras 2 days ago :-(

The green ones are wicked, very bright. I also got the aqua ones, and they're a bit of a let down. No brighter than the 30 minute aqua ameriglos I have.

I'll be ordering the orange ones pretty soon :>

yo this past weekend, i decided to buy some stix for the events here in florida, and i found out that there was a promotion , you buy more than $150 in merchandise and they would assume the shipping charges, so i saved a lot of money between the bulk price, discount and free shipping, thats the way to go, if i woulda had the money i woulda bought 400 stix!!

Ah, don't think I'll be making THAT big of a purchase. thanks for the info!

To be honest, I didn't even know we were doing free shipping last weekend until it was over. I guess it's just a promotion that we ran to try it out. If/when we do it again and I know about it in advance I'll be sure to post it for ya'll.

We got samples of a purple ultra when we were looking at adding new GL Ultra colors, but it just wasn't that bright. Unfortunately, unless we get a better formula, the purple ultra won't be making an appearance any time soon. Sorry. I would love to see a Purple Ultra that's up to snuff....Purple is my favorite color!

I'm really impressed with the new GL Ultra Oranges myself. I've never seen anything come close to Cyalume Ultras, but these new Orange GL Ultras are pretty darn close.

Thank you!!!!

Archived