another EG review

so my EG order just came in...

it was a small one because i just ordered 300 sticks from GP.

but heres where i got from EG and my thoughts

Ameriglo 30-min blues - some of the best blues i've used. super bright and stay lit a good 45 minutes.

pros - color, last long, CHeap as hell!!! 50 cents each.. great value.

cons - the string loops don't really look that sturdy. not much for place to improve the sturdiness of the holes like cyalumes.

Overall - buy em if you love blue and you are into free hands... or if your a gentle swinger. beautiful color!!!

cyalume 5-min ultras - best oranges imaginable. looks like your hands are on fire!!!

pros - super bright, color was plurrific,

cons - loop hole is frail( easily fixed with a technique shown on this site), the color dies rather quickly for 5- mins... GP 5-min oranges last longer. but not as bright

Gl ultra 5-min assorted pack - great for parties and events. the day after i ordered these, they switched the pack from 5 sets to six adding orange in. that wont be in my review since my pack is orangeless. LOL damn eg :D

pros - assorted pack comes with 2 of each, aqua, yellow, green, white, and blue. all colors really bright, apart from the white. ( but 15 seconds in the nuke before cracking really made them glow super bright!((for about 2 minutes)) great colors.

cons - soi dont know what they were thinking with this. they sent me the assorted pack. in a black bag(so no light can get in) but friggen EG just threw them all in there. assorted. couldn't tell what color was which before cracking. you can get the jist of what colors are which but i cracked a green thinking it was yellow. so they are easily mistaken. also hookes should be cut off before stringing. they get Hooked easy. and screws up fluidity on string minups when they tangle.

hope this helped!!!

EGs unwrapped sticks generally come in a black UV protective bag. There's a page on their site that displays the colors of the sticks uncracked for future reference.

thanks for the reveiw!!!!!!

EGs unwrapped sticks generally come in a black UV protective bag. There's a page on their site that displays the colors of the sticks uncracked for future reference.

it's always funny to compare blue ultras and green ultras ;o..

pretty good review mr swords =]

Archived