A short guide to purchasing from ExtremeGlow

Everything was finally updated. Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to give an honest opinion about each offer that was on the website. Hopefully the guide will clarify some things. Although I'm not sure about a few issues:

1. What happened to the 30-minute Yellow/Green? They don't seem to be around anymore. I might be wrong, but those were the only glowsticks that would actually change color at a certain point in time. They would start off as Yellow, and look like Green later on. I've purchased the 30-minute Yellow which were good, but I still miss the Yellow/Green.

2. The GL Ultras that are being sold...are the Green & Aqua the same ones that used to be sold? I don't know if the formula was changed or not. It seems like the Green is the same, but I'm not sure about the Aqua.

Edited by nmestar99
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
1. What happened to the 30-minute Yellow/Green? They don't seem to be around anymore. I might be wrong, but those were the only glowsticks that would actually change color at a certain point in time. They would start off as Yellow, and look like Green later on. I've purchased the 30-minute Yellow which were good, but I still miss the Yellow/Green.

Well actually the other day I was using a pair of yellows which seemed to turn green.

They were the 12 hour GlowProducts "Northern Light Stick"s

A question for Extreme Glow

Did you guys mis title the aqua and the blue 5-minute GL sticks? I've heard rumors about the "aqua" looking more blue while the "blue" looks more aqua.

yeah that's bothering me too cuz i label my sticks and i thought i got them mixed up..

1) The 5% GLOW coupon is only good for Cyalume and GL Ultras - it was supposedly only for Cyalumes but it did deduct 5% from my GLs that I ordered.

2) EG customer service is top notch. I ran into a problem with an assorted shipment having the wrong colors a little over a month ago and they shipped out replacement sticks that same day. They were really easy to deal with and super friendly.

I had to provide some kind of proof they were the wrong color, so I made a video and put it up on youtube. Max from Extreme Glow ended up seeing a few videos of mine from there, and I went on to point him at the Ultra Circle footage and a few other things. He was really impressed to see some of the things we do!

• 4 weeks later...
so what's the most cost effective ones to buy? i'm just starting out so i don't need anything special or extreme, just for it to work. and i have no money (or little :P) so, what's the most cost effective ones to get?

If not those, go with colorbright. They cost about 70 cents and yeah, get green. Freeze them between sessions.

What the difference between 6" Color Bright and 6" Cyalume ChemLight Industrial.

Right now im using LED glowsticks for practice. But when im actually making a video or showing people my moves I want to use real glowsticks. Which ones should I buy? And what colors match?

Also, lets say that I choose blue or green. Do the colors make any difference on how bright the glow sticks will be?