• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol me and Gin were doing meetups when there were like 6 EC heads on this site, all it takes is a little passion and free time.   100% agree with what Rai said.   Us guys who have been around sinc

Live damn you - LIVE!

we know that. does it seem like we don't care? HELL no. it put a serious damper on the night. we were all pissed & made sure everyone knew it. but we had to make the best of a shitty situation.

either way, this was my first Made Event since Armin in April of last year, and we got lucky with sticks back then. I'm not going to any events run by Made until maybe Electric Zoo, and that's still a maybe because of retardedly high ticket prices that will undoubtedly get even higher.

like someone said, it's better to stay with events whose organizers party right along with us.

Edited by Lira
  • 2 weeks later...

hey everyone, haven't been able to stick much lately but i remember most of the moves. gonna get back into it again this summer now that i know the hot spots in this country.

don't have much flexibility with my schedule or even vacation time, but i will be back in nyc the first two weeks of april. i'm so upset that i'll be missing the big april meetup but this was all i could get. hope to see some of you!

hey everyone, haven't been able to stick much lately but i remember most of the moves. gonna get back into it again this summer now that i know the hot spots in this country.

don't have much flexibility with my schedule or even vacation time, but i will be back in nyc the first two weeks of april. i'm so upset that i'll be missing the big april meetup but this was all i could get. hope to see some of you!

Dude. Don't be a ghost again when u come back. Ill def be down to chill whenever.

O_O

JiN!!!!

The fucking EC is complete once again!

Also don't think I will forget this. I will fucking pick up every CC member and make sure a meetup happens. In all seriousness.

Yo on the real,

heard the Turok Nigtow is comin' to the EC... shits crazy.

Pffffffttt

LOL

Oh shit it's JinRave. Haha

I see a meetup in the future. And drinking. I guess the EC vets are comin out of the woodwork. There might be hope for Freehand now. Maybe the Stringer to Freehander ratio will get better. Instead of it being 5/1.

Pffffffttt

LOL

Oh shit it's JinRave. Haha

I see a meetup in the future. And drinking. I guess the EC vets are comin out of the woodwork. There might be hope for Freehand now. Maybe the Stringer to Freehander ratio will get better. Instead of it being 5/1.

if jin comes. glowstringing might become extinct @_@

haha..

dam that would be crazy if he could make it to SSBMU tho

Edited by FreakDeke

My dude, we need to hang out when you're around! I second Spazz's suggestion for CC meetup. old school unite!