• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol me and Gin were doing meetups when there were like 6 EC heads on this site, all it takes is a little passion and free time.   100% agree with what Rai said.   Us guys who have been around sinc

Live damn you - LIVE!

YAY! its back! wtf is CP?

How quickly we forget, man. lol.

A summer CP meetup would be awesome. Esp. for those who weren't able to make it to the april one whether it be because of beign away at school or whatever else.

I can go whatever weekend in june or july. My girl is gonna be in Korea till August so I wanan get alot of practice in.

And whats the deal with Bang? Anyone going at all? Cause I'm down. But I don't think anyone has a ride right?

That damn cardinal. lol

Oh shit, Cler, you're a green font member, LOL. :dope

God bless his soul...

One of the best parts was the streaker we saw as soon as we got there. Live ass party. Especially the chick that tried to steal my shirt off my back, lol.

Ultra circle pwned. :dope :dope :dope :dope :dope GSC/EC was definitely in the building.

God bless his soul...

One of the best parts was the streaker we saw as soon as we got there. Live ass party. Especially the chick that tried to steal my shirt off my back, lol.

Ultra circle pwned. :dope :dope :dope :dope :dope GSC/EC was definitely in the building.

I dont know if i'd call it an ultra circle... more a circle with some ultras lol

August would definitely be a good month, more than likely the beginning. Perhaps the last week in July or the first week in August? Does that sound reasonable?

$35 roundtrip! and depends on where your coming from...from DC it ranges from 4 hours to my longest at 11 hours(horrible traffic and accident). and 1st week in Aug. is great 4 me.

:dope

I can post again. WOOOOOOT!

N E wayyy.... I'm definately going to BANG. So is Prophet. I'll even say Jin is going too.

Infected Mushroom & Bad Boy Bill.... thats all you NYC peeps should need.

I'll pick u cats up @ the train station... Bus station... The Port of Wilmington... I don't really care..

I just hope you peeps show, cause it is gunna be 1 hell of a show.

So when is this again? I think I'm gonna go. Nancy leaves for korea this sunday. Solike I'll be free and shit. And I get paid next week Thursday so I'll have some cash.

Ginseng if you are gonna chinatown bus it I'm down. I have my PSP and Monster Hunter Freedom for the ride. It won't be even feel like 4 hours. That game sucks your soul and life away. Just ask Jin.