All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Earlier
  2. lol Right? You can only glow stick here, but not there. If you glowstick there, it's bad, because... reasons.
  3. Some new old shit or some old new shit? Filmed this back in 2013, didnt post it till now cuz im an idiot
  4. Appears my biggest weakness...my left caught up finally or at least much better by learning gloving over last month...not that I even glowstick long about a year now old dogg New tricks Freehand with better ROM and Dexterity thanks gloving
  5. View this video Description This is probably the most innovative and creative glowsticking video I've ever made. Back in 2005, this video was probably the first of it's kind for Glowsticking. A lot of people loved this back in the day. So hopefully you all can love it again and get inspired. MUSIC ID: "Amazing" by Andy Hunter  
  6. This is probably the most innovative and creative glowsticking video I've ever made. Back in 2005, this video was probably the first of it's kind for Glowsticking. A lot of people loved this back in the day. So hopefully you all can love it again and get inspired. MUSIC ID: "Amazing" by Andy Hunter
  7. A video from 2009, when I was super thin and really into dancing still. Freehander: Ravergirl (Kristen)  
  8. View this video Description A video from 2009, when I was super thin and really into dancing still. Freehander: Ravergirl (Kristen)  
  9. A compliation I made of all the girls (who submitted videos) back in 2008. A blast from the past! Girls in the compilation AtrocitysExhibit, Audrey Leigh, Ben,i Danika, Enrapture, FloraSunshine, Gaea, HeeYoun, Lira, MissMow, Natalie Nocomment, Pickley, PunkofBlood, RaverBebe, Ravergirl, Reahzz, Wintaer Music: 4 da ladies of the house (Jason Rivas Playdagroove Club Mix) Creeperfunk For the love of Girls (original mix) Wolfgang Garther
  10. Hey Robert! You are awesome.

11. Hey Everyone, it's Ravergirl. Aka Kristen. Anyways let's see. I kinda stopped glowsticking for a while after moving back to San Diego. Right now, I work as QA for a video game company making some video games a ton of people play. For a while I worked with David Jaffe and cut video game trailers for a game that totally flopped called Drawn to Death. It was a super fun project to work on. I used to stream and make graphics for a stream team and it was a lot of fun. But the internet gets dramatic and after getting divorced I decided to hide away on social media.
  12. Woah, my old log in works now?! Awesome! I loved this site with all my heart. I'm so happy it's back.

Is this the only good thing to come from 2020?

-RG

13. Almost totally forgot about the elitist mindset that this website used to foster.
  14. I don't think people at festivals even know the word "battling" anymore. it was relevant in 2000 - 2008ish. But honestly, Gen Z kids are a bit nicer, and not so influenced by the 80s and 90s (well I mean, they have fun DRESSING like it). Music itself split into a bazillion genres. Festivals play everything. That was good, but then it lead to a loss of unity because the rave got consumed by what is now "EDM", and it mixed with the mainstream of every other niche music genre. over all. In the end, it became about the WHO. The ones who were really effective organizers found something a bit less c
  15. Another way of executing the figure 8 is by employing localized wrist movements (download video 2). In this method, you are still creating an outline of an ?8? but the in a much smaller fashion. This variation will depend on the dexterity of your wrists. Because the shape of the figure 8 is smaller, more intense trails can be created with less movement and speed. The effect is a much more fluid figure 8, given that it is done correctly. 1. You can hold the glowsticks in the same fashion as done in video #1, but in order to maximize the smooth effect of the trails, hold the glowsticks like you are gripping a pencil. However, instead of holding the stick in the middle, grasp the end of the glowstick (see video). Additionally, apply a relatively loose grip on the glowsticks. This will allow the glowstick room to move during the execution to create a more fluid image. 2. Join both hands at the inside of wrist. You should have the palms of your hands facing each other, forming a ?v? in front of you. 3. The idea here will be the same as the standard (arm movement) figure 8. However, you will only be moving your wrists. Begin by moving your right hand glowstick down to the left side and moving your left glowstick to where your right one was. To perform these movements, think of ?rolling your wrists? on each other (see video). 4. Next, bring your right hand glowstick back to the right side. Simultaneously, bring your left glowstick down to the left side. At this point, your hands should be at the same level, uncrossed. To create the bottom half of the ?8,? point the glowsticks toward the ground. Having a loose grip will make this easier. 5. Now, move the right hand glowstick up and to the left, while moving your left glowstick to the right side where your right glowstick just was. Again, we?re doing the same right-hand lead, left hand follow motion. 6. Finally, bring the right hand glowstick over to the left and bring the left up to the left. You should be in your initial starting position, more or less. While doing this step, you can point the sticks upward as to exaggerate the top of the ?8?. This form of the figure 8 requires a little more practice. Remember to think about rolling your wrists. Practice making these movements smooth. What I have given you is the basic outline of the movements involved. Also, you can experiment with your grip by varying its tightness at the top and bottom of the ?8? to create different sizes. The looser the grip, the more they will ?flail? in your hands and the smoother it will look. Be patient with this move. Focus not on speed, but more on smoothness and fluidity. With smoothness will come speed.
  16. Glowstringing Tutorial Wrap 101 This tutorial covers: arm wraps, leg wraps, side bicep wraps, neck wrap, double bicep wraps, and the alternate arm wraps.  
  17. Glowstringing Tutorial This is a tutorial designed for people who wanted to start glowstringing but has never done it before. The tutorial starts by answering some of the most common questions such as how to tie the strings and how to hold them, then moving on to teach the Weave, Windmill, and Butterfly. All you need is a pair of shoelaces and a pair of 6 inch glowsticks (either used or unused) then you can start here. Some people like their shoelaces round and thin, some like theirs flat and thick. It doesn't matter as long as you are comfortable with them. Try different kinds and experiment until you find a kind that suits you.  
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.