Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easy_Target

For All Y'all Hello Kitty fans out there...

22 posts in this topic

Something to be adding to your collection.

" Hello Kitty AR-15 - evil black rifle meets cute and cuddly

So called "Assault Weapons Bans" such as the now expired 1994 Clinton ban and the one still in place in states such as California seek to ban rifles that our misguided legislators feel have no purpose in civilian hands. They identify "evil features" they can use to generically classify these "military style" weapons in sweeping terms. Of course these features, such as plastic pistol grips, barrel shrouds, and bayonet lugs have absolutely nothing to do with the firearms potential lethality in the real world and are merely cosmetic features. After all, it really doesn't matter what color the firearm is if it fires the same ammunition right? Well, in the "spirit" of the California Assault Weapon Ban I decided to do my best to alleviate the fears of my fellow citizens and gun-banning legislators when I put together a new AR-15 for my wife. Below is the result of my painstaking work to transform an Evil Black Rifle (EBR) into a Cute Pink RIfle (CPR). Introducing the Hello Kitty AR-15!"

http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/KittyRifle.jpg

Meet the Hello Kitty AR-15!

Unlike the previous HK-47, which turns out to be a photoshop job. The HK AR-15 is REAL.

The man's wife shooting the HK AR-15.

http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/ShootingKitty1.jpg

http://blog.riflegear.com/archive/2007/12/...s-cute-and.aspx

Cleric, perhaps it's time for an upgrade?

Haha, that is fantastic. Normally I hate guns, but I could probably be persuaded to get one if it had bright pink Hello Kitty decor..

Haha, that is fantastic. Normally I hate guns, but I could probably be persuaded to get one if it had bright pink Hello Kitty decor..

lol you know deep down you're dying to get your hands on that. :P

i've heard that pink is the ultimate color of violence, and many violent princes and people of royalty have favored that color in the past. it takes a special sort of violent someone to point this pink contraption at someone and shoot their face full of holes

i've heard that pink is the ultimate color of violence, and many violent princes and people of royalty have favored that color in the past. it takes a special sort of violent someone to point this pink contraption at someone and shoot their face full of holes

I've heard similar. Or rather originally red would be for aggression, violence, bravery, valor and the like. Pink was a more subdued version of that. I can't remember the reason for the switch.

wow of all the things I've seen Hello kitty on this would have to be the strangest one yet.

lol yah. ive seen alot of wierd hello kitty stuff

for instance :

a hello kitty vibrator

hello kitty lubricants

hello kitty tampons

no joke

wow of all the things I've seen Hello kitty on this would have to be the strangest one yet.

I still say the Hello Kitty Vibrator takes the cake. but this is awesome.

If I ever join the military, I'm going to ask for one of these, or buy one myself. =p

i would love to see a pic of EK out on the front line with a huge pink hello kitty gatlin gun and a cigar in his mouth. that would be priceless

I still say the Hello Kitty Vibrator takes the cake. but this is awesome.

You mean these?

http://images.jlist.com/f2/kitty_vibrator_j82.jpg

They used to offer a much larger one, but not anymore.

i would love to see a pic of EK out on the front line with a huge pink hello kitty gatlin gun and a cigar in his mouth. that would be priceless

LOL that's awesome.

Fuck that, I want a Pink AK-103 with Hello kitty "love" bullets that give people "love"

Also, I smoke pixie sticks. haha.

Fuck that, I want a Pink AK-103 with Hello kitty "love" bullets that give people "love"

Also, I smoke pixie sticks. haha.

pixie sticks, eh?

better not be the purple ones :o