Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melvenorc12

The Hidden Stringer Game

267 posts in this topic

So here's how the game works:

• We post a video of a stringer whose face you cannot see.

• Normally it's a somewhat dark video as well, this is done purposely contrary to what we normally want glowsticking videos to be like so you wont be able to tell right away.

• You judge whose style the stringing resembles by just looking at their sticks.

• Check the latest posts to see the most current hidden stringer.

• If you guess it right you earn 100 points!!

• Just for safety purposes anybody playing should also try and add the GSC watermark.

The first two have already been revealed.

http://www.glowsticking.com/forums/teh-unk...d33--t9307.html

NEW ONE!!!

If you have already seen this one then don't give it away.

I say it's Jay (Bueno)

Also thank you Brain for bringing my idea to life. I was too lazy to make a thread. You should make it multiple choice for those who may not be as familiar but still want to play. And perhaps a poll or a sort of voting system.

It looks a lot like jay from the vids I've seen, but it also kind of reminded me of TKsticks (i think), who I saw string with someone who was freehanding. But, since I have never seen TK string aside from that I'm gonna go with Jay as well.

Btw, awesome idea for a game-

~Sambardo

I think that's Jay. The link-catches and the unique style of wrapping seems to be his signature.

LoL I saw this and immediately thought Jay. He's got well defined style with those stalls.

He looks a lot bigger in this video though.

yeah, you got me :lol:

I had melvenorc post it and then i edited it so I wouldnt give myself away.. I think this could be a cool game though because it will make people think more about developing an individual style.

I hope more people make vids so this doesnt die.

I think giving a multiple choice would be a good idea too because a lot of people either arent as well known or have a style that makes them look all that different then others.

I think it's Pat (Syphon). Maybe one of his old vids since the person has short hair. He has a signature trace combo that he almost always does at 0:12.

I knew all them until this one.. I'm stumped... I think multiple choice might be a good idea, but also might be too obvious lol. What if it was a girl in the video and one of the multiple choice was a guy? XD

Is it GoldenXRadian? I don't remember him doing wallplanes, but I do remember him being a hecka good handles user and it kinda looks like him.

Is it GoldenXRadian? I don't remember him doing wallplanes, but I do remember him being a hecka good handles user and it kinda looks like him.

That was what I was guessing, I don't remember him being that fast.

HAHAHA i come to you all with this one!!!!!!!! Guess this person!

the voice or swiftfire. im guessing the voice.

the voice or swiftfire. im guessing the voice.

I'm going with, "the voice"

Brian, who are you calling a girl? :biggrin2:

You guys got me, haha. So, this is the first time that I released anything in the past two years - the last time I released a video was back in November of 2005.

But now that I am done with final exams, I have winter break to practice and to think up some new concepts.

Who's this guy?