Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DasUberEdward

Best Driving music?

63 posts in this topic

I love bass, a good one about that kinda goes with driving is Ride to be my girl by bennasi on the album phobia I think. Even though its not about riding...per say

I have a led foot so i try to listen to something down tempo, although i get in the mood to put the stang through the paces i end up throwing in a god george acosta cd of christopher lawrence. sadly when i do that i end up with a pretty heavy ticket.

my all time "spirited driving" music is "axel f" by harold faltenmeyer (sp), most know this as the theme from beverly hills cop......another close second is the theme to knight rider

pwnage!!!!!!!!

Driving too and from Rugby practice/matches: "Dropkick Murphy's"

Driving long stretches: Trance

Roadhouse Blues by The Doors or Walking on Clouds by Tiesto. Bumpin!

I like trance for long trips. like armin van buren.

But for round town driving... happy hardcore is the way to go. lol

if your driving long distances, highly suggest downloading some mixes from your fav artists. for me i love driving to DJ S3RL. Short trips, its whatever pops on my mp3 player. Usually linkin park.

if your driving long distances, highly suggest downloading some mixes from your fav artists. for me i love driving to DJ S3RL. Short trips, its whatever pops on my mp3 player. Usually linkin park.

i have a stiletto now (a radio by sirius) and i just usually listen to howard stern....

for me... long distance would have to be techno, trance, house anything like that, for town would have to be hip-hop, rap and some R&B, and for aggressive would have to be rock and some of the rock songs on the need for speed games