Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mature Lamb

Does your family know you glowstick?

108 posts in this topic

my family thinks its cool, they are glab i have a hobby that also get me exercise (yes freehanding can be cardio lol) In fact we had one of the colorado meetups at my house, and my mom everyon burgers and fries. I think mostly my parents are just glad i'm active lol

My parents do... and not they think I like men. My mom thinks it's cute, so she tries to hook me up with some of her gay friends. It's pretty gross

my parents know i glowstick my step dad loves trance so he finds it really cool, i string in my back yard and in my livin room and i leave my strings out and in plainsight anywhere i really want... i blast trance and house music so that my entire house bumps but thats just how i live my life.. my parents dont mind and i love it so live on live on lol

That's awesome, it's pretty much the same for me. I love blasting my music. Not only does my family not object to this but sometimes my mom will walk in and say that she likes the song that's playing.

My parents do... and not they think I like men. My mom thinks it's cute, so she tries to hook me up with some of her gay friends. It's pretty gross

I have to ask.. how do you make the leap from glowsticks to gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, that's just confusing

my parents are pretty "meh" about it. they understand i like it and they're happy i have a hobby like that that i really enjoy. they don't care for my music, but they understand my love for it and the entire culture of it. mom just doesn't understand spending 50+ dollars on sticks.

My paretns know I do it. They were happy that they found something I love and they don't say anything negative unless I do screw up on a move :). My brother started glowsticking before me so they were used to it before.

My family knows about it. My dad thought it was better than sitting on a chair staring at a computer or sitting on a couch; My mom is scared of getting hit by the sticks, and worries I'm going to become blind if i hit my eye; My sister thinks it's really pointless.

On another note, i showed my two cousins (One year younger than me), and they thought it was the greatest thing of life. I tried teaching them the weave....but they didn't really get it. I'll try again when we meet at Christmas :P

My mum thinks it's awesome (and is attempting to learn herself). My guardians, on the other hand... well, I do whatever I want hobby-wise but they hate anything that distracts me from whatever they deem as appropriate. They know nothing of my life outside of school, and learned to stop asking questions about it a long time ago. Although I really don't appreciate their inability to accept any form of dress/style that isn't upper-crusty/posh/blueblooded socially acceptable or whatever. Hrmph.