Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

[Glowstringing 2005] Wil 5.02.05

9 posts in this topic

File Name :: Wil 5.02.05

Author :: Cleric

Category :: Glowstringing 2005

Screenshot :: Screenshot

Description ::

My 3rd video

View File

yay I've been waiting a while to see this again

yeah this vid was pretty sick... that guy is way too good and flexible...

What is he doing exactly at 0:33 is looks like a separated spiral but...it's not but it also is at the same time lol

and 2:44 that btb butterfly thing looks amazing ...but again i dont know what that is. is it a derivative of another move? if so what is it? :wacko:

and also, in this vid are his string attached to his hand because when he swing on glow stick around the other at one point to make like a bowtie type link, it appears hes tossing it back and forth as shown around 3:47 but then its back in his hands as if they were tied to them....ahh so confusing but so amazing. :smilewinkgrin:

if any of you know what he is doing id really like to know/attempt to learn. thanks.

at :33 he's just tossing the sticks back and forth and catching them while the strings are linked. He alsos does string manipulations with them.

2:44 he starts out with a low split and then does a btb butterfly fountain. I don't know if there's an actual name for that move.

3:47 is just a variation of the thumbsplit - before splitting them, he spins one stick around the link so that the tension from the strings keeps them from separating. That way he can just toss them back and forth then separate them whenever.

Send me a message on AIM or by email if you need more help :)

dude. Will is the cousin of one of my friends. nuff said.