Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cynicdave

The Soul of Glowsticking: Part II

136 posts in this topic

how about shooting/reshooting the tutorials in HD as a bonus disc, or even as a teaser or stand alone product. there might be a market for it, and it could help pay for the production of the actual DVD.

Would it be a good idea to shoot tutorials the day of PRE EDC? at Mason Park. We will be having like several cameras and can shoot multiple angles from some of the most veteran members of this site. We would have 2 months to prep for it.

^^^ yeah, i was thinking the same thing actually. lots of people and cameras around...

^^^yeah, cool idea...

*I might be camera shy but yeah 2 months to prepare! lol

Thats an awesome idea.

Ill have a camera and i think i might be a for sure on the meetup now.

That'd be crazy if it was HD.

It would also be crazy if gs.c was so old that they had a glowsticking VHS!!

there was a glowsticking VHS a really long time ago.. it wasnt really gsc though.

Heh I kinda want a copy of the VHS. But personally i think advanced or a long list of tutorials may be a storage space waste. I mean once people get past the basics they're already on the site and looking for tutorials them selfs. But a separate disc like knifez and 9 ad said is a good idea for those with little internet or need super indepth instruction.

But a separate disc like knifez and 9 ad said is a good idea for those with little internet or need super indepth instruction.

And for those who like to collect stuff just to collect it.