Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrei

The Romances Experience

626 posts in this topic

I was just tellin Andrei the other day that he's doin a good thing by getting the GSC DJs together. By putting mixes up, it would really help teach members about Electronic Dance Music which we all love.

Although I still have a lot of work to do in perfecting my technique, I decided to put this mix up anyway. I wanted to share my taste in music with my fellow community members.

My set's title came from my beautiful girlfriends old AIM SN, and as the name slightly implies, my sets have a good amount of vocals in them. I spun a lot of Progressive and Tech Trance in this particular set.

This turned out to be a long entry but I hope you enjoy the tracks and I will continue to work harder on my technique and hopefully produce better quality sets for all of you in the future. ThankZ.

MadRaverRai - Speechless Siren 01

1)Lisaya vs. Thomas Peterson meets DJ Deraven - Embracing the Sunlight(Dj Sakin Remix)

2)Terry Ferminal vs. Mark Sherry - Walk Away(Terry Ferminal Remix)

3)Matt Cerf vs. Eric Meza Ft. Jaren - With Me

4)Mike Shiver and Elevation - Hurricane(Maor Levi Remix)

5)The Blizzard - Kalopsia(Mark Otten Energetic Remix)

6)Duderstadt Ft. Anita Kelsey vs. Above and Beyond - Can't Smile(Daniel Kandi Mashup)

7)Terry Ferminal - Deep Inside(Terry Ferminal Remix)

8)Sied Van Riel - Sigh(Leon Boiler Remix)

9)Mike Koglin and Mark Pledger - All the Way(Nick Larson Remix)

10)Asylum - Intoxicated(Mark Sherry vs. James Allen Remix)

11)Dogzilla - Frozen

Oh and I also record all my sets under one hour and twenty minutes to conveniently fit on CDs. Maybe this should be standardized?

I have the the champion studios set on my ipod...Rai rapes.

Cop it!

Guest crazy_diamond
I was just tellin Andrei the other day that he's doin a good thing by getting the GSC DJs together. By putting mixes up, it would really help teach members about Electronic Dance Music which we all love.

Although I still have a lot of work to do in perfecting my technique, I decided to put this mix up anyway. I wanted to share my taste in music with my fellow community members.

My set's title came from my beautiful girlfriends old AIM SN, and as the name slightly implies, my sets have a good amount of vocals in them. I spun a lot of Progressive and Tech Trance in this particular set.

This turned out to be a long entry but I hope you enjoy the tracks and I will continue to work harder on my technique and hopefully produce better quality sets for all of you in the future. ThankZ.

http://www.gsccleric.com/~madraverrai/MadR...ren%20%2001.zip

1)Lisaya vs. Thomas Peterson meets DJ Deraven - Embracing the

Sunlight(Dj Sakin Remix)

6)Duderstadt Ft. Anita Kelsey vs. Above and Beyond - Can't Smile(Daniel

Kandi Mashup

11)Dogzilla - Frozen

Oh and I also record all my sets under one hour and twenty minutes to conveniently fit on CDs. Maybe this should be standardized?

... just listen to the shit. i've already listened to my man's music and it is orgasmic :dope

- Rainy ^_^

Nice Rai, i'm glad you decided to start releasing some mixes bro. Samething for all other GS.C DJ's, you guys should start making mixes of your own as well.

I have TRE so I can make a mix and give you guys some of the updated Trance music and some classic hits as well. The whole idea here is to just get all DJ's together and so we can all have fun do what we love to do and enjoy the music. Rai can definitely give us the MOST RECENT newest tracks and I can just do my best to mix what I can get my hands on.

Sparrow I will definitely have you soon for another TRE episode, you really did an awesome job.

I dont think the zip uploaded correctly the other day. It says it's only 7.6 mb just re upload it or edit the post to be for the unzipped.

I dont think the zip uploaded correctly the other day. It says it's only 7.6 mb just re upload it or edit the post to be for the unzipped.

Done!

yeah Kyle I will aim you so you can send it over but I have DJ Saphyre for next week's show.

TRE will now be available for download directly from GS.C's Media Center every friday with a new episode. First 5 episodes have been uploaded already.

1)Lisaya vs. Thomas Peterson meets DJ Deraven - Embracing the Sunlight(Dj Sakin Remix)

6)Duderstadt Ft. Anita Kelsey vs. Above and Beyond - Can't Smile(Daniel Kandi Mashup)

11)Dogzilla - Frozen

Sick shit dude.

11)Dogzilla - Frozen

damn i feel the need to crack some sticks now, this is one awesome mix rai

Guest crazy_diamond

Speechless Siren= Burned CD...

i wonder if i should sell some... O_o. split the profit.

;)

Rai - i'm playing your set on my show

I'm also going to interview as well

this sunday i'll call you to get things set up

Romances - I would like to work with you to get more gs.c DJ sets played on my show (both internets and FM). Perhaps we can DJ swap

PM - i want to discuss how we can get more content for both our shows and spread gs.c music over the internets and air waves

That's exactly what i'm trying to do with my show Zero, I'm glad I have someone else doing the same. We can definitely push this far and get all GS.C Dj's to make some more sets. I will PM you so we can get everything setup.

awesome bro...

let's see where you and zero can go with gathering up us gs.c djs :P

Very nice set...it's your best one so far. I enjoyed the track selection, and the ordering of the tracks was good.

Terry Ferminal - Deep Inside (Rework) [High Contrast] I usually hate tech trance stuff like this...but there are exceptions and this is one of them.

Judge Jules - Without Love (Signalrunners Remix) [Maelstrom] I can't believe I never even heard of this track until now...it's GOOD. Signalrunners have proven themselves to be well-established in the trance community this year, for good reasons.

Judge Jules - Without Love (Signalrunners Remix) [Maelstrom]

Is my favorite track for this week, Signalrunners have been making some great remixes this year that's for sure.

Just recorded this set today. It’s a lot faster as I started at 140 BPMs, and also much louder than my last set.

I spin very differently on different days and I wanted to show that. I experimented with effects and EQ techniques I been playin with. I hope you all enjoy.

The Track of the week is Sa Ve Oh - Loop Hole(Robert Gitelman Remix). Shit's crazy.

P.S. At Cleric’s request I have split the tracks up. Let me know what you all would prefer for the next set.

MadRaverRai - Speechless Siren 02

MadRaverRai - Speechless Siren 02

1)Sa Ve Oh - Loop Hole(Robert Gitelman Remix) [Track of the Week]

2)John Askew - How can I put this(John O' Callaghan Remix)

3)Mr. Sam - Split(Aly and Fila Remix)

4)Vincent de Moor - Fly Away(Sean Tyas Remix)

5)Global Warming - Surrender(Second Trun Remix)

6)Galapagos(DJ Shah and Ralph Fritsch Tribute Remix)

7)Factoria - Revive(Static Blue Remix)

8)Kuffdam and Plant -Summerdream(Stoneface and Terminal Remix)

9)Remo Con - Atavism(Mac and Mac Remix)

10)Kyau and Albert - Kiksu

11)Tom Colontonio - Maximizer

Guest crazy_diamond

Rai? um... Natural Healer definitely won't send, lol... i didn't check to see how big it was first and now i see that it's 21.1 MB... YM tomorrow. you gotta put it in your next set... sleep time...

Rai? um... Natural Healer definitely won't send, lol... i didn't check to see how big it was first and now i see that it's 21.1 MB... YM tomorrow. you gotta put it in your next set... sleep time...

I have Natural Healer. I sent it to you remember? LOL I couldn't use it this time cause it match up with the tempo of the other songs. Hot track though. Next week for sure.

Im not saying you gotta split it yourself. Im just saying if you can make a cue file for it. Then i can split it up myself and those that want it all together can do that 2.