Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whtlght99

where to find a Strobe FX

7 posts in this topic

Those of you who are still looking for a Strobe FX, I found a sight that still has some for $27.99. I bought my two from there and I love them. Here's the link.

Strobe FX

PLUR

theres only 1 place left that sells them instore and thats Disneyland. i just picked up a new pair yestrday =P. disney owns the worlds last remaining supply. they are no longer in production. you can always pic them up off ebay or random sites that are still holding shipments. but disney is the only place you can walk n and get em (non imitation strobe fx)

They're actually in stock on www.rabbitlights.com and their ebay store for cheaper than that ^_^

theres only 1 place left that sells them instore and thats Disneyland. i just picked up a new pair yestrday =P. disney owns the worlds last remaining supply. they are no longer in production. you can always pic them up off ebay or random sites that are still holding shipments. but disney is the only place you can walk n and get em (non imitation strobe fx)

ebay im sure

ha.

I still have mine from 2002.

Modded, thogh.

Shorter, easier to handle and brighter.

012.jpg

Trail in daylight!

013.jpg

I found a set of strobe fx wands but they are 14" long and I was wondering if anyone on here can help me out by telling me how to mod them similar to how got glow modded his! I wouldn't mind them being 14" long but some of the events I go to are just way to packed to be able to really do anything with wands that long! I think shortening them will also let me do a lot more different combinations!!! Any help would be much appreciated!!!