Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kessibus

British Columbia? Post here!

244 posts in this topic

Apparently my cousin just saw some people who were glowstringing at Garry Point!

:0

I wonder who that was?

wheres garry point? ive seen ppl do fire poi downtown.

well...when ever, where ever...just let me know in advance and ill try to juggle my schedule.

and Kess please please PLEASE, if i forget to check here and theres a date set...just remind me on face book....i check that more then this lol.....sad but true.

if any ones down for the parking lot of my work...its great....light yet still dark.....plus..if its not up to snuff...we just go down the street to foreshore park on the muddy fraser. no lights....no cars, except the ppl who are there having sex in them.

i remember you said u work at canadian tire? which one is it?

Brand new one. Byrne rd And Marin way in Burnaby. Half way between Boundry and Queensburough bridge.

Theres already groups that meet up. i know theres a Honda group, they meet infront of Tim Hortons....theres another car group, i think its a high performance tweek group.

if we're going to do this i better order more sticks soon then.

meet up any time soon guys? how about next week?

im all in....i just got my order in from glowproducst so im set for when ever.....iv bin itching to crack some.

you guys wanna meet up at a park along the fraser river? I know there are a couple small parks down there but which one? The only one i can think of is jellicoe park which is right under the fraserview golf course down marine drive and jellicoe street. Suggestions on other places would be welcome. Im down for anytime next week (13th - 19th).

are you talking about the "fire in the sky"...or the symphony of fire".....or what ever the hell its called now down in english bay? with the difforant countries compete to win show or somthing?

id be down

just set a date and ill be there......hopefully...

im going fireworks at english bay today hopefully ill see some of you there

im w/ vt, havnt been on in months sry ppl.. haha

someone just crack a pair, all gsc ppl will see - follow the light... (not the wuns in the sky)

I can't make it until next Wednesday's fireworks and the grand finale.

Where should we meet up? English bay somewhere?

If i were to set somthing up soon, would you guys rather a weekday/night....or weekend/night

its all good with me. im only available for finale fireworks

EDIT: we could meet up on august 02 for the finale @ kits beach bcuz its not as packed as english bay and theres plenty of space to string/freehand, anyone down?

Rather not go to the beach O.o then we can't get decent tunes there, no car right? Unless someone's got a boom box or something we can use... but any car's stock audio set up is better than that

Also sand is a hard surface for me to set up a tripod on. I'll be able to grab some school supplies for this meet up, so it should be insane looking no matter where we shoot, I'll bring proper lighting in case it's too dark.

Pretty sure I will be going to the fireworks tonight. I'll bring some ultras if any of you want to meet up.

Feel free to call me 778-773-9171, my name is Jordan :)

Lets have a meet up at QE (Queen Elizabeth Park). There are plenty of nice places we can film at down there.

Probably will be going to fireworks this Saturday. Feel free to call me to meet up at English Bay... or anywhere actually.

meet up at QE next friday august 8th anyone? maybe around 8?

I'll be in San Fran that day

damn, when are you available then? we can always change the date.