Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kessibus

British Columbia? Post here!

244 posts in this topic

omg im so bummed out too...

so kuro, are u still going to it on april 18..? cuz vt_versace prob cant make it...

and im debating on going or not... (more on the no side tho)

meetup..? ya im down

lets have a meet up during spring break. Im pretty sure ill be free.

Alright, when's Spring Break for you guys? I've got two weeks starting next Monday, so...

March 18 - April 1st

Anytime between then?

If so why not next Saturday then? I know a few places in both Burnaby and Richmond that we can totally stick, as long as people don't mind the cold.

Edit: though I wouldn't be able to grab any video equipment, though I can see if I can dig up an old handycam... Thøugh I bloody hate that working with that stuff.

my spring break + dan starts march 14-25. next sat as in the 22nd? if so then sure im down =] and i dont have a camera -.-

i got a canon CAMERA... but it can only record like... 7min max or sumthin iono (@ 30fps or sumthin)

cuz i only got a 1gb sd card...

Alright, when's Spring Break for you guys? I've got two weeks starting next Monday, so...

March 18 - April 1st

Anytime between then?

If so why not next Saturday then? I know a few places in both Burnaby and Richmond that we can totally stick, as long as people don't mind the cold.

Edit: though I wouldn't be able to grab any video equipment, though I can see if I can dig up an old handycam... Th�ugh I bloody hate that working with that stuff.

which places did u have in mind?

Well for Richmond, the Dyke is PERFECT, i'm going to assume you guys have cars eh?

For Burnaby there are a few places in North Burnaby we can chill at, and my girlfriend tells me a few places by Deer Lake are totally empty for people to have sex at , so we can go there.

Ultimate you guys can offer up places too, the only requisite is

1) Dark

2) Away from general populace, don't want to attract too many people

3) Place for cars so we can get some beats going.

Alright, so let's confirm a time right now. 8-9 PM this Saturday sound good?

I'll bring my camera too, it can't record much with all the shit that's on it, but I'll try my best to delete some of the junk off of it. (God I wish I had my school's equipment T___T)

Let's make this a good, CANADIAN MEET UP GO WELL.

Alright guys POOOSSTT

id prefer burnaby bcuz i dont know my way around richmond :S but unless u guys can lead me back to knight bridge then im good. time sounds good lets just hope it doesnt rain.

EDIT: not sure if i have the car for sure that day.

Well show of hands, who lives in Burnaby...

I do. :P

Edit: alright, A few of my burnaby locations just got taken away, apparently a family of coyotes are by there and we could very likely be mauled... while sticking. So i'm out of Burnaby places...

Oh yea if we do stick in Richmond I can totally make sure anyone gets to Knight Street Bridge.

alrite richmond sounds good then, hope i can get the car out that day! btw i live in vancuover =]

Edit: how about trout lake? seems like a nice place to meetup

Hm... Not sure O.o I personally like the dyke, cause I've sticked there SO MANY times late at night. But since it's coming up so fast, I guess it'll be the Dyke then.

Alright, let's confirm then.

Since we're going RIGHT AFTER SUNSET, how about we meet up about 7-ish (sun's still up) at Richmond Centre's Tim Hortons. We'll have a few snacks, talk things over, share some sticks (I am sorely short of many sticks and can't find any good place that sells quality sticks in burnaby o.o)

Man I'm stoked, hope to see you guys there =D

im in, what about everybody else? doesnt seem like anyone else is comming since its just us posting :huh:

yeah, i don't know. to top it all off i might be busy tomorrow night!

if i am i'll be around the dyke though... somewhere... sort of...

i dunno.

lol sry i havnt been on this for a bit, but ya, vt has been keeping me posted in person... so im down if hes down tonite!

WHOOO

First Lower Mainland... nay.. BC Meet Up.

Hope to have a video up soon :D

It was great meeting you guys, PM me your MSN if you can, it was great :D

awesome meet up, hopefully more people will come to the next one.

Heh I'd like to thank Vince for dragging me out, I ended up having fun, and I can't wait to see the footage and photos that came out of it!

Next time I will be fully prepared and I will have actually slept so I have energy! :P

Where's that footage? Srsly? giveittomenow.

add me on msn or something, or just. host it somewhere. i don't know.

kesian_smart_abbey@hotmail.com

its called gr 12, and i have a life. other than editing vidz

i also can only edit/do it @ sku... outside my class time... time is money, and if u RELLI wanna knoe, ive been gambling making ~$100/hr so recently, id rather gambo than edit the vid... but since im slowing my quota down, ive got more time... altho i have provincials and major exams and midterms throughout the next few weeks... perhaps i can fit some editing in...

well boys and girls,

my mother, the fucking dumb bitch she is, decided to clean up the computer by deleting my shared folder w/ kuro (since the vidz were like 1gb)

and i dont have a copy of it any more. so unless kuro received it (which i doubt), or unless my brother decided to leave the vidz on his usb stick (which i doubt),

no more video.

-dn