Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DPan

Car Pics (Version 2)

113 posts in this topic

ill bring in the original turbo charge car in the US...yes before the surpa

lets see who can name my baby

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

this was a sad day in my life :sm_sigh: happened last summer, but should have a front clip coming any day now ^_^

DSC00771.jpg

at above, what was the mods on the srt4...i honestly have a huge hate towards srt4's cause people leave em stock, but that thing is clean. and its still a neon :)

@ jokur, dude i want all 3 of those cars, the evo and the sti's. holy shit man. how much psi of boost you got runnin?

the orange was a factory freak.

i made 245hp and 260tq stock.

i put a simple spring mod on the orange one and was running 13.8's and 13.9's at the track.

the black one i actually did more to.

ebc holding 18 psi, full intake, custom exhaust, springs, bov/wastegate.

i sold it just before dropping the money on a .50 trim turbo setup.

i kinda miss that car :(

and the new toy:

img1484seij0.jpg

Nice. I owned a goat for a bit. 5.7 or 6.0? 400 hp with rwd was scary as shit for me haha.

@ jokur, dude i want all 3 of those cars, the evo and the sti's. holy shit man. how much psi of boost you got runnin?

Haha, I'm faster than both of them. Blue sti is bone stock but CLEAN. Black sti has a bit done to it, at 19 psi I believe. I am running a steady 21 psi. Next year I'm bumping everything up though. Turbo, injectors, fuel pump and lots o boooooooost :)

i put a simple spring mod on the orange one and was running 13.8's and 13.9's at the track.

in a quarter mile?

@ jokur...i met a guy with a stock turbo pushing 33 pounds of boost. and i got my ass kicked...

ill bring in the original turbo charge car in the US...yes before the surpa

lets see who can name my baby

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

this was a sad day in my life :sm_sigh: happened last summer, but should have a front clip coming any day now ^_^

DSC00771.jpg

your baby looks like a daytona to me

Nice. I owned a goat for a bit. 5.7 or 6.0? 400 hp with rwd was scary as shit for me haha.

Haha, I'm faster than both of them. Blue sti is bone stock but CLEAN. Black sti has a bit done to it, at 19 psi I believe. I am running a steady 21 psi. Next year I'm bumping everything up though. Turbo, injectors, fuel pump and lots o boooooooost :)

5.7 :)

I don't really race TOO much anymore, so I could not justify spending the extra cash for the 6.0. It looks better, but eh...when this is paid off I am just going to garage it, fix it up, but in the mean time hop into a G8 GT me thinks :) so sexy.

and yes, i went through my first set of rear tires in about 3 months after getting the car. rwd is sooooo much fun ;)

in a quarter mile?

@ jokur...i met a guy with a stock turbo pushing 33 pounds of boost. and i got my ass kicked...

indeed in the 1/4.

If memory serves..

13.9, 2.3 60', 106 trap?

I can't remember it all, but I think thats what I ran most of the time.

I had some 14.0's and 14.1's but that was because of either weather or poor track prep.

indeed in the 1/4.

If memory serves..

13.9, 2.3 60', 106 trap?

I can't remember it all, but I think thats what I ran most of the time.

I had some 14.0's and 14.1's but that was because of either weather or poor track prep.

spring mod FTW!!! I remember when people started out doing that before they're were alot of aftermarket companys pumping out wastegates.....lol....that and the home depot lip are the greatest srt-4 mods

spring mod FTW!!! I remember when people started out doing that before they're were alot of aftermarket companys pumping out wastegates.....lol....that and the home depot lip are the greatest srt-4 mods

haha..the home depot lip..i remember that. the sad part, it looked really effin good.

haha..the home depot lip..i remember that. the sad part, it looked really effin good.

this is true....i even put one on my g35....it too, looks pretty damn good