Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DPan

Car Pics (Version 2)

113 posts in this topic

My whip

IPB Image

IPB Image

Installing springs this weekend :biggrin2:

That's crazy man, I've never seen a car with only two wheels, a bumper, a hood, and a windshield :sm_sleep:

:-P

yea i think its acctually a 96-00 Civic hatchback

No freakin way. It looks like a subbie (hood scoop, headlights)....that's crazy work if it is a civic.

I want this, a WRX hatch! Same power and AWD,

with half the weight of the sedan!

IPB Image

It looks like a photoshopped WRX with its rear cutout and the tail lights place on the rear door to me...(You can see the smudge where the door line should be too on the back if you look closely)

For the car I drive just look for any stock silver 2005 Hyundai Elantra 5-Door. I can't wait til I get my own car with my own money.

It looks like a photoshopped WRX with its rear cutout and the tail lights place on the rear door to me...(You can see the smudge where the door line should be too on the back if you look closely)

yea i can see it now... i can tell by the rear window, its not a civic window. damnt! that would be so cool if somebody acctully did that!

That's crazy man, I've never seen a car with only two wheels, a bumper, a hood, and a windshield :sm_sleep:

:-P

i like the JDM headlights! what rims u gonna put on there? i would wana see the black, 5 spoke Spoon style rims! ILOVE THOSE

i like the JDM headlights! what rims u gonna put on there? i would wana see the black, 5 spoke Spoon style rims! ILOVE THOSE

Yes you have the same taste in rims as I do :dope I've been looking at flat black Rota slipstreams since I can' afford the real Spoons. I want the panda look on my car.

Yes you have the same taste in rims as I do :dope I've been looking at flat black Rota slipstreams since I can' afford the real Spoons. I want the panda look on my car.

oh fuck yea!

P A N D A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

...acctually i think if yo ucheck out

www.jdmcarboy.com

...they have some slipstreams, and in differnt colors!

heheh probes are pretty cool looking. They just got the short end of the stick when it was time to give it a name.

heheh probes are pretty cool looking. They just got the short end of the stick when it was time to give it a name.

No kidding but that'll just make victory so much sweeter when I get around to it lol.

i think the probe would look better with blacked out or smokd out tail lights....just me though

I'm with you. However i'm not even thinking about touching any exterior modifications until I get some performance work done. I was going to do the whole nightshades thing to my 93 but I never got around to it because I could never find the spray.

Nice lookin Probe. I like those rims on that color for some reason.

I can't wait to see your car naoandlata. Sounds like you know what's up.

I don't care what anyone says. That pic up top is a damn good photoshop!

Nice lookin Probe. I like those rims on that color for some reason.

I can't wait to see your car naoandlata. Sounds like you know what's up.

I don't care what anyone says. That pic up top is a damn good photoshop!

Yes, it is and they do make an wrx hatch.

this is true...but that's not it lol.

Yes, it is and they do make an wrx hatch.

I found the original pic

IPB Image

Heres a wrx hb

IPB Image

What kind of mods are looking to put into your probe?

Headers, test pipe, 3 inch cat back, civic short throw, fidanza light weight fly wheel, underdrive pulley, mazda KLZE intake manifold, 65mm throttle body, walbro fuel pump, custom rails, possibly custom nissan fuel injectors,

either jdm engine or turbo w/fmic (eventually both)

and hopefully tein will continue making their suspension stuff for the probe and that's all i can think of off the top of my head. There's other stuff but that's just a quick list of the more immediate things.

thats a decent list. keep us updated!

Headers, test pipe, 3 inch cat back, civic short throw, fidanza light weight fly wheel, underdrive pulley, mazda KLZE intake manifold, 65mm throttle body, walbro fuel pump, custom rails, possibly custom nissan fuel injectors,

either jdm engine or turbo w/fmic (eventually both)

and hopefully tein will continue making their suspension stuff for the probe and that's all i can think of off the top of my head. There's other stuff but that's just a quick list of the more immediate things.

I'm not sure about Probes too much but is there such a thing as a JDM engine for them? It is an american car so it sounds kinda odd :unsure: I would go FI and that would work great with the 3 inch cb but if you don't stick with 2.25 inch. I'm still deciding on going FI or not but money is a huge issue so it might not happen for a long time :( But I do like your list of mods your planning to do :dope

Some worthy news. I may be buying a 240SX.....alls I know is it has 70k miles on it, has been babied all it's life and has a fresh coat of black paint.

I'm not sure about Probes too much but is there such a thing as a JDM engine for them? It is an american car so it sounds kinda odd :unsure: I would go FI and that would work great with the 3 inch cb but if you don't stick with 2.25 inch. I'm still deciding on going FI or not but money is a huge issue so it might not happen for a long time :( But I do like your list of mods your planning to do :dope

It's not exactly an american car. It was made in a joint venture between ford and Mazda. It's a Fazda, or a Fordzda. Or something of the sort. If I know someone with a mazda MX-6 I can practically use all of their parts. Not a lot of people know that..but the car is built on the mazda GE platform. Straight from a vendor site. v

MAZDA 2.5L KLZE Engine Type 2.5 L DOHC, 24-valve V6 Displacement (cc) 2498 cc Bore x Stroke (mm) 84.5 x 74.2 Compression Ratio 10.0:1 Output (SAE hp @ rpm) 200 @ 6500 rpm Torque (SAE ft-lbs @ rpm) 168 @ 4500 rpm Redline 8,000 rpm low mileage under 40k engine is JDM. It is a direct replacement for the mx6, 626 probe gt,The KLZE is just one variation of the KL family Mazda designed motors.

So if a probe ever pulls on you..now you know what to suspect. Some properly tuned KLZEs have toyed around in the 500HP area..i'll never hit that though lol.

Some worthy news. I may be buying a 240SX.....alls I know is it has 70k miles on it, has been babied all it's life and has a fresh coat of black paint.

I could never find a 240..what year? The drifing fad sent the prices through the rough and half of them have been crunched into barricades now :sm_biggrin: Good luck with it.

wow u found the original pic....