zin

Introduction Thread! Introduce yourselves!

2447 posts in this topic

Name: Patrick

Interests: Raving, Clubbing, Shooting Pool, Watching TV.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: been too long since i've last read.. and my favorite tv show would be moonlight resonance (chinese drama).

Musical Interest: Trance, R&B, Pop, electronic (some), rap (some).

Goal in the next 5 years: To get my bachelors and starting my career, a car and my own place..

Goal in the next 20 years: To have a family, to be able to support my own family, to be a good husband, to be a good father.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: a pretty girl with good character turns me on :)

If i had a million dollars I would: figure out how i can make more money with that.

I am good at: math and procrastinating.

School (if applicable): KBCC

Work (if applicable): HK Printing

I am on glowsticking.com because: I used to freehand when I was 16 kind of miss it..

My website/picutures are located: I don't have a website to advertise my beauty yet but i do have a facebook page u can add me on, just pm me for my link :D

Describe yourself: lazy

What do you do for fun? i work on my interests.

Random fact about yourself: i like to joke.

What you did last weekend: stayed home and had shabu shabu with my girlfriend while watching tvb.

What you do when you go out: shoot pool, shopping, eat at fancy places, movies once in a blue.

Are you in a relationship? yah

Are you looking to be in a relationship? nah

Name: Zephyre Phoenix, You can call me Zeph or just Z if you want to as well.

Interests: This is a discussion in and of itself. But In short, Poi (of all kinds), Juggling, Hooping, Contact Ball, Slacklining, Music, Art, having fun, ect ect

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book- Eh, probably "Salem's Lot" Magazine- Game Informer.... TV- Doctor Who

Musical Interest: Eclectic music taste, mostly different flavors of dubstep, alternative, folk, alternative rock, electro-rock

Goal in the next 5 years: Film more videos, become a proficient instructor, get more gigs, become locally well-known, learn multiple different performing styles.

Goal in the next 20 years: Become a master of all props. Live happily

What turns you on about the opposite sex: All the thingz! Lol idk, eyes are some of the best things, angular faces, their general intelligence, and boobs of course.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy all the performing and spinning toys!!! Save the remainder and live off of it for as long as possible.

I am good at: Smiling, making people laugh, having a good time, and some people say performing and spinning poi

School (if applicable): University of Kansas, Business School

Work (if applicable): Wherever I happen to work at the time, currently food industry

I am on glowsticking.com because: I'm always looking for other glowstickers to learn from and people to jam with

My website/picutures are located: Well, they WILL be located on my facebook page, facebook.com/zephyrephoenix, and if my twitter page allows it, twitter page too (i'm new to twitter, so not entirely sure what can go on there) and my videos will be located on my Youtube page as well. Zephyre Phoenix on youtube. Looking to make a website but that won't be up until end of may to june.

Describe yourself: Fun, goofy, smiley, a little crazy, pensive, random, quick-witted, relaxed. That's all you get for now, anything else can be found out yourself.

What do you do for fun? Whatever I feel like at the time. Spinning poi and fire are high on that list. Music making is too.

Random fact about yourself: I like making unique and interesting foods!

What you did last weekend: Lots of things. Worked, Homework, Watched Game of Thrones, Went to a practice workshop for the local renaissance faire (auditions coming up soon)

What yo do when you go out: Spin poi, busk, go to hookah cafes, hang out with friends, go to the park, go for walks, go swimming

Are you in a relationship? Yuppers

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Never looking, but always open to the idea. Looking wastes too much time.

Name: Cato [Kay-Toe]

Gender: Female.....or Male....whatever works, but I have lady parts.

Interests: Dancing, dress up, makeup, glowsticking, freehand, hula hooping, etc etc.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Looking for Alaska, & TV show would be True Blood, or Sons of Anarchy

Musical Interest: EDM <3

Goal in the next 5 years: Own my own vehicle :D

Goal in the next 20 years: Be stay at home mommy, wife, & work from home (medical).

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a car, drive back to Florida, & live close to my mommy, on the beach (:

I am good at: EVERYTHING I DO, honest to God.

School (if applicable): Not yet

Work (if applicable): Walgreens

I am on glowsticking.com because: I freehand, & would like to get better at it (:

My website/picutures are located: facebook.com ;; search me;; Savana Cato

Describe yourself: Short, spunky, motivated, energetic, socialable, awesome, bubbly.

What do you do for fun? DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, & sometimes drink.

Random fact about yourself: I like girls. & sometimes boys.

What you did last weekend: Bought TomorrowWorld tickets :D <3

What you do when you go out: ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you in a relationship? Yes.....but only with a boy.....HEY SINGLE LADIES (:

Are you looking to be in a relationship? NOPE, NEVER EVER EVER EVER. I'm committed in one without any escape! Lolwut.

Name: Dani

Interests: Any form of expression really. I do focus a lot on art and drumming.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I'll pass on this one plus I barely watch TV shows and I don't really enjoy magazines that much.

Musical Interest: Anything that sounds good to me. Ususally revolves around rock, metal and indie. But there are many Genres out there. I also enjoy instrumentials and soundtracks quite a bit. Techno, trance and the like I enjoy but I don't listen to them on a regular basis.

Goal in the next 5 years: Pass highschool and college (Glowstick related is to be able to perform for a few minutes at a time and have put up a few videos on youtube)

Goal in the next 20 years: Rule the world

What turns you on about the opposite sex: The gender role that dictates that they should not be drama queens.

If i had a million dollars I would: Probably try to escape the responsibility of deciding what to do with it. I'd rather just give it away.

I am good at: Making sarcastic remarks.

School (if applicable): pass

Work (if applicable): pass

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to commit to this hobby and being active in a forum about it might force me to follow through.

My website/picutures are located: wat.

Describe yourself: What usually makes me different from those around me is that when I say I should try doing [insert absurd idea here] I usually end up doing it. (that is exactly why I have a thinking beard in my closet)

What do you do for fun?: Go see my interests, that's usually what my spare time revolves around,I research things a lot and I can also read Tarot cards so I lay them out every now and then and I play video games as well. When I'm too lazy to do anything I just make an online puzzle.

Random fact about yourself: I am a 4w5 INFP for those who know what that means

What you did last weekend: I stole my sisters Psychology textbook and pretty much spent my time wih that. I also spent about 5 hours drawing as far as I can remember.

What yo do when you go out: I go back. I enjoy my privacy.

Are you in a relationship? No

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Not really, to be honest.

Name: Dani

Interests: Any form of expression really. I do focus a lot on art and drumming.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I'll pass on this one plus I barely watch TV shows and I don't really enjoy magazines that much.

Musical Interest: Anything that sounds good to me. Ususally revolves around rock, metal and indie. But there are many Genres out there. I also enjoy instrumentials and soundtracks quite a bit. Techno, trance and the like I enjoy but I don't listen to them on a regular basis.

Goal in the next 5 years: Pass highschool and college (Glowstick related is to be able to perform for a few minutes at a time and have put up a few videos on youtube)

Goal in the next 20 years: Rule the world

What turns you on about the opposite sex: The gender role that dictates that they should not be drama queens.

If i had a million dollars I would: Probably try to escape the responsibility of deciding what to do with it. I'd rather just give it away.

I am good at: Making sarcastic remarks.

School (if applicable): pass

Work (if applicable): pass

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to commit to this hobby and being active in a forum about it might force me to follow through.

My website/picutures are located: wat.

Describe yourself: What usually makes me different from those around me is that when I say I should try doing [insert absurd idea here] I usually end up doing it. (that is exactly why I have a thinking beard in my closet)

What do you do for fun?: Go see my interests, that's usually what my spare time revolves around,I research things a lot and I can also read Tarot cards so I lay them out every now and then and I play video games as well. When I'm too lazy to do anything I just make an online puzzle.

Random fact about yourself: I am a 4w5 INFP for those who know what that means

What you did last weekend: I stole my sisters Psychology textbook and pretty much spent my time wih that. I also spent about 5 hours drawing as far as I can remember.

What yo do when you go out: I go back. I enjoy my privacy.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Not really, to be honest.

Welcome to gs.c my canadian sister what part of canada you from? give me a holler if your ever in the toronto area

Name: Jay or ToxiLove

Interests: Art, music, anything really.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: To many

Musical Interest: every genera

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate College

Goal in the next 20 years: Have a career

What turns you on about the opposite sex: ....I'm gay....

If i had a million dollars I would: By some awesome equipment for my Computer Animation

I am good at: Drawing, and Writing

School (if applicable): Art Institute of Austin, TX.

I am on glowsticking.com because: Want to meet others who enjoy glowsticking, and expanding my knowledge.

My website/picutures are located:

Describe yourself: Open, and Creative.

What do you do for fun? Draw, listen to music, glowstick, dance, have fun

Random fact about yourself: I like doing special effects makeup

What you did last weekend: sleep xD

What yo do when you go out: dance!

Are you in a relationship? No :(

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Yes

Saying hello, new member here! Please enjoy my free glow stick app GlowStickGo.

We have just released the iOS version and will have Android coming soon- please stay tuned at GlowStickGo.com

You can get the app on iTunes here: id838899147

Name:Patience Engstrom

Interests:poi, glow stringing, reading, anime, spanish, writing, fishing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:Game of thrones for movie and book followed by lord of the rings

Musical Interest: pretty open, just not modern country or classical, I like something with a beat

Goal in the next 5 years: Live somewhere else and be out of school

Goal in the next 20 years: Live somewhere else and be an accomplished writer

What turns you on about the opposite sex:hair and personality

If i had a million dollars I would:buy a house, buy a small boat, buy property with a pond, and rescue a whole bunch of animals

I am good at:writing, reading, crafts,fishing

School (if applicable):yep, working on bachelors

Work (if applicable):unfortunately..

I am on glowsticking.com because:I am looking for someone to teach me how to glowstick or use poi

My website/picutures are located:nope

Describe yourself: quiet, bit of a hermit, I love dancing, especially ballroom, not much to tell really

What do you do for fun? I dance, read, write, play the occasional video game and fish

Random fact about yourself: I've lived in a lot of different countries

What you did last weekend: went fishing

What yo do when you go out: usually go to the movies or out to eat with husband

Are you in a relationship? yep, married ;}

Are you looking to be in a relationship? nope, married ;}

Hello Newbies !!

Hello hello hello !

Would love to see new posts from you,

see YOUR insights : 3

♡ xD

damn GSC is dead now :/

it's quiet.. too quiet...

Name: Jessika (goes by rin or gami)

Interests: to many to lis XD

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: world trigger

Musical Interest: most music

Goal in the next 5 years: get into collage, finish my book

Goal in the next 20 years: go to anime school in japan

What turns you on about the opposite sex: 0//////0 ....um..... entelligence,singer,dancer,flirt but can be kinda chill, very gentlemanly (aka kissing hand,opening door,sliding char ,ec \) respectful, dresses well

If i had a million dollars I would: Be a queen in a foreign country... with a castle. Have very nice fashion. and good food.... buy a lambergini

I am good at: art,being cute,martial arts,dancing,being a friend

School (if applicable): complicated.

Work (if applicable): not employed

I am on glowsticking.com because: I'm entering the rave scene :3

My website/picutures are located: facebook....

Describe yourself: Fun,cute,sweet,fiesty,yandere,otaku,crazy/wild,hyper,gutsy,fearless

What do you do for fun? game,read,exercise,art,dance,ec

Random fact about yourself:I Love dancing games. there addicting.

What you did last weekend: ....um... I forgot

What yo do when you go out: to out to eat or to arcade,or to store :D

Are you in a relationship? no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I might be. I court I do no date. There a difference. you basically skip the boy/girl friend stage and just get married if you feel your right for eachother. 

Name: Noah

Interests: Piano + Starcraft II

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Croak by Gina Damico 

Musical Interest: Piano (Classical / Romantic Era)

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate College and get into piano performance

Goal in the next 20 years: Stay in piano performance and hopefully make enough to not starve to death

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes, Face, Smile (standard stuffs)

If i had a million dollars I would: shove it all in the bank and live off of the interest

I am good at: Piano 

School (if applicable): High School

Work (if applicable): Retail

I am on glowsticking.com because: I started glowsticking a few months ago and i wanted to get into a community so i could learn faster than if i just practiced by myself.

My website/picutures are located: I have none.

Describe yourself: Generally fun loving and looking to see the good parts of everything.

What do you do for fun? I play piano (and glowstick)

Random fact about yourself: Whenever i mess up on a move I will almost always hit a fingernail. 

What you did last weekend: Stay inside and do nothing.

What yo do when you go out: Never (Outside is dark and scary :P)

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Unsure

Hii ya !

Piano is beautiful. You'll do it :: )

Welcome to GSC, bringing light to the darkness since 'forever now ?? '06

Lol.

Got Clips?

Instagram,

#StickingSaturday

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ♡

Edited by Dgloww

Name Mark Anthony Sierra

Nick name Shredz

Age 25

Interest: Music

vocals ive done: https://soundcloud.com/bardock-omega

Poi glow / fire: VIDEOS--> 

Street art

Popping

Breaking

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/mark.sierra.90857

its a short intro i know but  i dont feel like going the 9

Edited by MarkAnthonySierra

Name:Mark Sierra

Interests:Music popping breaking Street art

Vocals I've done: ---> https://soundcloud.com/bardock-omega

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Juxtapose

Musical Interest: Varied lol

Goal in the next 5 years: Have my own design company

Goal in the next 20 years: Making millions

What turns you on about the opposite sex:

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy my mother a new house

I am good at: Stringing&Vocals

School (if applicable):UTSA Social Media Engineering

Work (if applicable):Viacom

I am on glowsticking.com because:I love to string

My website/picutures are located: https://www.facebook.com/mark.sierra.90857

Describe yourself: Chill beyond belief

What do you do for fun? Play pool

Random fact about yourself: Im 6 foot 5

What you did last weekend: Turn up

What yo do when you go out: Turn way the fuck up

Are you in a relationship? Yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Got me a woman

Here are some vids of me

Name: Profile

Interests: reading, penspinning, music, glowstringing, math and science, some gaming

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: WoT, Parks and Rec

Musical Interest: Opeth, Kvelertak, Ghost, CC, Gojira. I don't listen to a whole lot of electronic stuff, but I quite like some genres like trap.

Goal in the next 5 years: Attend CMU or Penn State for engineering. Get better at glowsticking and penspinning (try to enter world tournament by then), possible job, possible relationship. Just chill out.

Goal in the next 20 years: Family, good job, publish top grade papers, have fun, never stop ps or sticking, haha

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a shitton of pens and build an epic computer. Oh, and put the rest into college fund or charity or whatever

I am good at: Math (more or less decent), some natural sciences, wasting time

Work (if applicable): Junior hs student

I am on glowsticking.com because: I always wanted to get into this, thought it looked hella sick.

Describe yourself: A bit show-offy, but not too cringy or annoying.

What do you do for fun? Read, penspin, hangout with friends, try to windmill and fail

Random fact about yourself: I can't eat most preparations of eggs since they make me feel sick

What you did last weekend: Studied and marathoned an entire online course I had 2 months to do but just found out about it a week before it was due

What you do when you go out: I don't, really.

Are you in a relationship? Nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Maybe.

Name:

Interests:

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:

Musical Interest:

Goal in the next 5 years:

Goal in the next 20 years:

What turns you on about the opposite sex:

If i had a million dollars I would:

I am good at:

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because:

My website/picutures are located:

Describe yourself:

What do you do for fun? 

Martial Arts, Diablo III, Guilty Gear XX Reload, Glowsticking

Random fact about yourself:

I am Osho.

What you did last weekend:

Diablo III

What yo do when you go out:

Wear Clothes

Are you in a relationship?

With God? No.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? 

I'm married.

Hey guys and dolls, I'm new to the site, so I figured I'd make myself known..... here goes.....

Name: Kyle or Raven (whichever is easier to remember)

Interests: Electronic music, dancing, Poi, martial arts, bowstaff training, sword training

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I'm gonna go old school here, and say either Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or Charmed

Musical Interest: Tiesto, Daft Punk, Amber, ATB, Darude, Robert Miles, Voodoo & Serano

Goal in the next 5 years: Hopefully to be working for a major technology company as a IT Network Engineer

Goal in the next 20 years: I honestly cannot fathom what my future looks like that far down the road.....

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Compassion, intelligence, respect, talent, beauty in heart and mind

If i had a million dollars I would: No clue whatsoever

I am good at: I am kinda of a jack of all trades, I don't really excel at things more than others because I don't compare myself to anyone else.

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: I am one of those crazy fools who believes that they should make glowsticking an individual sport. After all, it takes real skill to be able to move they way some of the veterans on here move.....

My website/picutures are located: on Facebook

Describe yourself: Way too much to describe here..... briefly, however, I am a man who is passionate about music

What do you do for fun? I am a huge gamer as well as an audiophile, but I also enjoy keeping in shape

Random fact about yourself: I am a Pagan

What you did last weekend: Last weekend I was in the hospital

What you do when you go out: It depends upon my mood

Are you in a relationship? unfortunately not

Are you looking to be in a relationship? hopefully, but for the long term..... I am incredibly loyal to those that I consider friends, and even more so for those I hold closer.

Name: Tug

Interests: prop manipulation. reading, politics

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: depends on my mood

Musical Interest: Good beat

Goal in the next 5 years: Debt free

Goal in the next 20 years: Millionaire

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Ummm.... butt and things only my wife knows ;p

If i had a million dollars I would: Invest it and then retire a rich man

I am good at: ehh...

School (if applicable): Up to a masters degree

Work (if applicable):Teacher

I am on glowsticking.com because: glowsticking... duh!

My website/picutures are located:huh?

Describe yourself: Platypus

What do you do for fun? spin things

Random fact about yourself: I can sleep anywhere

What you did last weekend: Brooms

What yo do when you go out: string at clubs, parks or the beach

Are you in a relationship? Married

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Married

Name: Mark

Ethnicity: human

Hobbies: kayaking, skydiving, swimming, camping and dancing

Brief: Hi everyone. I'm good and non-hostile. Let us unite the world with love.