zin

Introduction Thread! Introduce yourselves!

2448 posts in this topic

Name: Kyle

Interests: Astronomy, football, track, LAX, baseball, reading

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: dexter, dr who, gone, maximum ride

Musical Interest: rock

Goal in the next 5 years: Do good in college

Goal in the next 20 years: get married, have kids, blah blah blah

What turns you on about the opposite sex:eyes

If i had a million dollars I would: stop working

I am good at: LAXING IT UP WITH THE BROS

School (if applicable): High School

Work (if applicable): n/a

I am on glowsticking.com because: Its fun and a challenge

My website/picutures are located: facebooooook

Describe yourself:

What do you do for fun? play sportz,

Random fact about yourself: My beard grows ridiculously fast

What you did last weekend:chill

What yo do when you go out: I dont go out. lol.

Are you in a relationship? yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship? nah son

Name: Luke

Interests: Awkwardly socializing. Observing my surroundings. Philosophy. Now glowstringing (I'm pretty much brand new). Anything I haven't tried before I'm interested in. Oh, and I think I might be interested in raves now, there's a lot of love and energy there, I dig it.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Stranger in a Strange Land

Musical Interest: Classic rock/alternative/dubstep/reggae/jazz/classical/etc

Goal in the next 5 years: Discover purpose

Goal in the next 20 years: Help others discover purpose

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Connection. I like to feel the chemistry between us. I love meeting new people, the mystery, the possible rejection, the new energy. So, someone being comfortable enough around me to not care about boundaries and just go with the feeling.

If i had a million dollars I would: give most of it away, I don't mind living paycheck to paycheck. Makes the fun times more fun

I am good at: n/a

School (if applicable): 60 credits from UTSA

Work (if applicable): Network troubleshooter

I am on glowsticking.com because: I'm new to glowstringing and want to get connected to a community

My website/picutures are located: n/a

Describe yourself: Adaptable. Admittedly, I've seen my personality change over the years, and doubt that it will remain as it is now forever. At my core though, I love people and put others before myself (sometimes too often).

What do you do for fun? I'm working on being more social with my friends and people I've just met. I never really saw the point of it when I was younger, and then I realized I'm not going to stay young forever, so I decided to let myself interact with others and just enjoy living in the moment, whatever that may be.

Random fact about yourself: I lived in Italy for two years and have learned to love languages. Although I only know some Italian, I'd love to continue studying languages and culture.

What you did last weekend: Last night I went to my first rave and candy flipped for the first time. I'm in an experimental stage of my life right now, just trying to formulate my ideas on life and see whats out there. I really loved the energy of the rave and think I'll return to that scene more often now.

What yo do when you go out: I like to people watch, but I also like being a part of what's going on, it sometimes just takes a friend pulling out of my head before I can actually loosen up.

Are you in a relationship? No

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I'd love to have people I can be close with, but without the social stigmata associated with dating. I love people, but realize I need to figure out myself right now before focusing too much on someone else.

Name: Nicole "Tiatsu" Martinez

Interests: Videogames, music of all kinds, comics, anime, movies (no chick flicks)

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Twilight Series (no making fun), Stuff magazine, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, The Office, Psych

Musical Interest: Techno, House, Dubstep, R&B, Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative

Goal in the next 5 years: learn to glowstick like the rest of you lol, a better job, move out of Indy, visit my family in Hawaii.....

Goal in the next 20 years: finish college, a house, married, kids........the typical goals in life

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes, funny, skills, same interests

If i had a million dollars I would: pay my debts lol, buy a new car for me and my boyfriend, move into a house somewhere nice, travel, go to raves/concerts/parties around the world

I am good at: cooking, Guitar Hero/Rock Band

School (if applicable): not yet

Work (if applicable): HP Invent

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn how to glowstick like the pros. Which will hopefully lead into poi spinning and hula hooping

My website/picutures are located: www.myspace.com/shortymcshort55

Describe yourself: I'm easying going and fun loving. I'm a tom boy and a kid at heart.

What do you do for fun? I like to cook new things (constently looking for recipes), I play videogames (music, racing, rps, first person shooters), watch movies (action, drama, comdies, horror), and just finding random things to do around the city to keep me entertained.

Random fact about yourself: I served over 4 years in the Air Force

What you did last weekend: I went to my family reunion and bought my first pair of glowsticks to practice with

What you do when you go out: We tend to go to dubstep night at one of the bars here or if they have some kind of techno night at one of the clubs. We bar hop and play pool.

Are you in a relationship? Yes and very happy

Are you looking to be in a relationship? no, why would I wanna lose the one thing that makes me happy?

Well, that's me. I wanted to keep it short because I know there's tons of these to go through. If you ever wanna get a hold of me for something just hit me up on facebook. Thanks!!

Name: Daniel Martin

Interests: photography, Photography class ;), Editing, Making Videos for Youtube, Minecraft, Glowsticking, People, Places, New things, Meeting new people

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: ummmmmm all books :) no Magazine, and don't watch TV :P

Musical Interest: Everything lol but I don't like rap :P and not a fan of hip-hop, but I'm good with everything else lol

Goal in the next 5 years: Big on youtube lol :)

Goal in the next 20 years: Living in Japan and with a Nice girl ;)

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Super fun to be with and can put up with me ;)

If i had a million dollars I would: Give it all away lol :D ummm and get me though school :P

I am good at: Photography

School (if applicable): Fanshawe College

Work (if applicable): Youtube

I am on glowsticking.com because: There are lots of people that like the same stuff I do

My website/picutures are located: http://www.flickr.co...danmartinfilms/

Describe yourself: lol Im a ball of fun

What do you do for fun? Make Videos

Random fact about yourself: Bad a spelling some times lol

What you did last weekend: Mostly edited

What yo do when you go out: Take photos

Are you in a relationship? No :(

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Sure I guess lol, You never know who you can meet out there in the world ;)

Edited by danielmartin

Name: Ricky

Interests: Sports, music, video games

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: i don't really read books. as far as magazines go, i have a subscription to Game Informer but that's it. used to have a subscription to Guitar World. for tv, i like south park, futurama, family guy, trailer park boys, breaking bad, some other stuff

Musical Interest: metal, some hip hop and rap

Goal in the next 5 years: i don't know :o

Goal in the next 20 years: wat :o

What turns you on about the opposite sex: a pretty face and a warm personality

If i had a million dollars I would: buy a badass car, move out of my mom's house, and just live the life

I am good at: sports, learning new concepts

School (if applicable): about to be a junior in college

Work (if applicable): i work at Target. i like my job :]

I am on glowsticking.com because: glowsticking looks cool and i am interested in learning

My website/picutures are located: not gonna just put that s*** out there, if you become my friend then maybe i'll add you on facebook :P

Describe yourself: i'm a pretty laid back guy that likes to play video games, listen to good music, i'm pretty active so i like to go to the gym and play sports. i have a pool so i swim often.

What do you do for fun? video games, music, hang with friends. i party every once in awhile.

Random fact about yourself: i have piercings that are not on my face...

What you did last weekend: shiiii, i don't remember. probably just hung out with some bros

What yo do when you go out: i don't really "go out," i usually hang with some friends at their places

Are you in a relationship? nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? if it's with the right person

Name:kierian

Interests: raves, glowstringing(derp), ultimate frisbee, chilling, meeting new people, transcendent meditation, plur..a lot more but I'm too lazy

Favorite book(s): anything by chuck palhaniuk

Musical interest: I listen to a lot of EDM and a good amount of everything else.

Goal in 5yr: be finishing college and finding a job I love

Goal in 20yr: I don't Plan that far ahead

Opposite sex turn on-confidence and a good figure

If I had a million $: I'd most likely buy enough stuff to last me a little while and give the rest away.

I am good at:being friendly

School: senior at Maynard high school

Work: freelance artist and promoter

I am on GS.C because: I want to give and get help/ideas to further my artform

My website/pictures will be located @:www.facebook.com/kdawg21

Describe yourself: umm physically I'm 5'10 varying hair depending on my whim of the moment, blue eyes. Personality-wise, chill, peaceful, neo-hippy, everyone's friend

What do you do for fun: hang out with friends, watch movies, listen to music, skateboard, glowstring, rave, nom

Random fact: I'm 25% native american (Sioux)

What did you do last weekend: giant game of manhunt last Friday night

What do you do when you go out: pretty much whatever strikes my fancy.

Are you in a relationship: no

Are you looking to be in a relationship: yes and no

Name: Sarah Celia

Interests: Love, partying, friends & family, extraterrestrial life, astrology, ancient mysteries, weather, conspiracies, tarot, astronomy, peace, gaming, art, fashion, glowsticking, 70's era, 60's era, spirituality, music, chakras, meditation, Lucid dreams, Astral Travel, drawing & painting, singing & dancing, O.B.E's, a little bit of everything.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Don't really do much of any of that. But I do love The Office and Dexter.

Musical Interest: Classic Rock, Techno, Trance, Vocal Trance, Electronica, Dubstep, Chiptune.

Goal in the next 5 years: Make money

Goal in the next 20 years: Make money

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Besides the Physical, sharing the same interests.

If i had a million dollars I would: Live life how I currently am, just with a lot more money to spend.

I am good at: Observing, Drawing, Painting, Singing, sleeping.

School (if applicable): Not currently in school.

Work (if applicable): Currently unemployed (LONG story)

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn. It looks so beautiful.

My website/picutures are located: http://www.facebook.com/meloveyew

Describe yourself: Quiet, observant, creative, loving.

What do you do for fun? Party with my friends.

Random fact about yourself: I lived in Canada for 3 years.

What you did last weekend: Attended a drunken going away party.

What yo do when you go out: Depends on where I'm going.

Are you in a relationship? NO....

Are you looking to be in a relationship? NO....I've been through a lot.

Name: Stephen Scott

Interests: raving, drawing, dancing, camping, being outside, BMX, poi, freehanding

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Volle

Musical Interest: Everything from Country to Dub. just cant stand screamo or hard rap

Goal in the next 5 years:

Goal in the next 20 years:

What turns you on about the opposite sex:

If i had a million dollars I would: Start a charity to help stop deforestation in the Amazon

I am good at: Drawing

School (if applicable): HS Diploma Streetsboro High School

Work (if applicable): N/A

I am on glowsticking.com because: A friend got me really intrested on taking it to the next level and actually learning to glowstick and freehand

My website/picutures are located:

Describe yourself: I am a pretty easy guy to hang with. I love all sorts of music from country to dub. One thing that really has gotten in my way of many things has to be my eye sight. I am legally blind in my right eye so I have very poor depth perception. As in I can't go to see 3D movies. it really sucks but I hope to push through that boundary so I can really learn to glowstick.

What do you do for fun? BMX, Draw, Glowstick

Random fact about yourself: I was raised on a hog farm where the only thing I listened to was country music.

What you did last weekend: Went roller blading at the skating rink with a few friends

What yo do when you go out: BMX, hang with friends

Are you looking to be in a relationship?Maybe once I get to know the person

Name: maestro (or DT)

Location: Nothern Virginia (Fairfax, specifically... anyone else in the area?)

Interests: music, guitar, singing, etc

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: i don't like picking favorites, there's too many to list!

Musical Interest: anything that's good. anything that i write. anything with a beat. also, a lot of muse.

Goal in the next 5 years: have an album recorded.

Goal in the next 20 years: i don't think that far ahead.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: smile, feeling comfortable with themselves, being able to talk

If i had a million dollars I would: quit the real world

I am good at: things that i care about

School (if applicable): not right now

Work (if applicable): i do IT work, network security. it's boring as hell.

I am on glowsticking.com because: my friend asked me one night about 2 months ago if i wanted to "play with glowsticks" ... i've been learning ever since!

My website/picutures are located: well, http://www.dtmusicva.com i guess?

Describe yourself: extremely laid back, generally accepting of everything/everyone, tries to practice permabliss (do whatever it takes to make yourself happy unless it interferes with someone else's happiness), when i find something i like i stick to it and sometimes wear it out too fast, extremely musical

What do you do for fun? music, and lately poi

Random fact about yourself: when i was young i wasn't allowed to listen to rock music because it was considered devil music by my parents

What you did last weekend: i went to a few parties and then camped out at DMT, which was my first rave :) :)

What yo do when you go out: anything that seems like it would be fun at the time, usually regardless of whether or not it is a good/bad decision

Are you in a relationship? not currently

Are you looking to be in a relationship? if i met someone that i felt genuinely connected to, then of course

Name: ThaZizzle or D.Z.

Interests: glowstringing, wakeboarding, call of duty, marksmanship, fishing, outdoors

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book - Sleeper Cell by Jefferey Anderson / Magazine - Pop Science / TV show - Wilfred

Musical Interest: Gucci Mane, Wiz Khalifa, Bad Meets Evil, Tech N9ne, Tiesto, Basshunter, Darude

Goal in the next 5 years: Finished with college and having a place to my own

Goal in the next 20 years: Married with children and a good job

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Thick legs, beautiful eyes and smiles, thick ass

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a bigger house and a beach house, trick out a beamer and save the rest

I am good at: anything I put my mind to

School (if applicable): PSC

Work (if applicable): Mannys Chophouse grill cook

I am on glowsticking.com because: I fell in love with glowstringing and want to learn as much as possible

My website/picutures are located: Facebook look up derek michael Scott zellner

Describe yourself: a funny outgoing person who isn't afraid to commit to something

What do you do for fun? Glowstring, play video games

Random fact about yourself: I hold a county record in the mens 200 yard freestyle relay for swimming

What you did last weekend: glowstringed with friends

What yo do when you go out: movies, eat, bowling, amusement parks

Are you looking to be in a relationship? yes

My first day of glowstringing was June 30, 2011

Name: I hate my name with a fiery passion...

Interests:Drawing/Reading/Music/Videogames

..Any genre of music

Goal in the next 5 years: College>Music,Geology,and Entomology

Goal in the next 20 years: Music production, Married,kids?

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Humor, Sincerity

If i had a million dollars I would: Stash most of it under a magical rock and donate the rest to PFP(Pistols for Pandas)

I am good at: Being extremely shy/not knowing what to say.....

School (if applicable): None, just graduated :D

I am on glowsticking.com because: It looks awesome, and glowing objects are awesome=Super Awesome

Describe yourself: Shy/Quiet at first,serious,silly and crazy when you get to know me

What do you do for fun? Find new music, and dance while no one is looking...Glow-string, the greatest new past-time ever

Random fact about yourself: I Twist mai arm 360 degrees backwards? And waiting anxiously for the release of Diablo 3

What you did last weekend: Visited grandparents...

What yo do when you go out: Have the greatest time ever?

Are you in a relationship?No

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Perhaps..

Name: José

Interests: music, glowsticks, drums & pretty much anything fun or weird :D

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Ask Alicia, Transworld, South Park

Musical Interest: Trance, Hardstyle, tecktonik ¬¬ , Deathcore metal, Melodeath metal Symphonic metal (i noo that sounds emo but im noot :D)

Goal in the next 5 years: Glowstringing god ¬¬, graduating from school, studying some ingeneery

Goal in the next 20 years:Dont noo yet

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Personality and body

If i had a million dollars I would: invest it to win way more

I am good at: Glows, sk8ing, music, computers ¬¬ & sleeping Xd

School (if applicable): La Preparatoria

Work (if applicable): working on vacations on God knows where

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love this art & like to meet people into this

My website/picutures are located: on Fb :P

Describe yourself: 1.80, short hair, like to wear skate clothes, persistent, mood changing :P

What do you do for fun? glowsticking, hanging out, shopping (Sounded so gay X( ), sk8ing, longboarding, hanging out with friends(mostly), partying (hate Guatemalan raves X( ), and playing music or videogames

Random fact about yourself: like to joke around with sex ALOT, & im only 16 & have a PHD (Pretty Huge Dick)

What you did last weekend: Going to a party & cracking my first Ultras :D, hangin with friends & chillin in my house

What yo do when you go out: Pretty much anything i want

Are you in a relationship? just broke up with my gf

Are you looking to be in a relationship? no...or at least not now

Name: C.J.

Interests: Reading, music, cars and the modification thereof, video games

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book: Dresden Files series, Magazine: I don't really read any....., TV Show: Suits

Musical Interest: My tastes vary widely. I grew up on a steady diet of rock and metal, then slipped into electronica around high school. Been hooked ever since, but ultimately I just listen to whatever I like.

Goal in the next 5 years: Enjoy life to the fullest while I still can.

Goal in the next 20 years: wife, house, kids, all that jazz.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Hmm... Personality, and a great body in that order.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a big hunk of property somewhere and build a rally course in my back yard,

I am good at: Anything I put my mind to. But seriously, i have a very technical and analytical mind, so i am great with anything mechanical.

School (if applicable): High school diploma, some college. Went for engineering, but got bored. Went back and got my certifications for welding.

Work (if applicable): Welder/Robot programmer

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to become better, and i feel this is a great place to meet people and further my skills.

My website/picutures are located: Facebook

Describe yourself: I am kind of an oddball. I am quite shy, but LOVE what little of the rave scene since being introduced to it. I am smart, but tend to be humble about it. I believe there is always more to learn about everything, and i will never stop trying to learn all i can. I am a certifiable car nut.

What do you do for fun? Not much, lately. I try to get out whenever I can, but there is very little to do around here. I watch a bit of TV, and used to play video games, but work has taken my free time from me.

Random fact about yourself: I have been to Australia

What you did last weekend: As lame as it sounds, I just sat around. Kinda broke after having to take time off work to attend my dad's funeral... :'(

What yo do when you go out: I usually just hang with my friends at a bar.

Are you in a relationship? Unfortunately, no. Never have been, as a matter of fact.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? If the opportunity presents itself, of course.

Name: Setsuki

Interests: Music, dolls, dancing, reptiles (mostly snakes), sewing, art (drawing/painting), reading, writing... and about a billion other things.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:

Book- Watership Down...maybe. or maybe The Walking Drum by Louis L'amore.

Magazine - Arena37c

TV Show - I don't really watch TV... but when I did I watched Kim Possible a lot. XD

Musical Interest: I love a lot of different musics... if it sounds good, I like it. XD I really like a lot of techno and industrial... and other things. But I'm also super into foreign music and cultural/traditional music. I love Japanese, Korean, German, Romanian.... yeah.... all types. :) Some of my favorite musicians though are VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk, Groove Coverage, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Gackt, T.M. Revolution, Basshunter, Enya, Pittbull, Disturbed... and a billion others. XD

Goal in the next 5 years: To become a teacher... or a tattoo artist.

Goal in the next 20 years: I hope to still be alive.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Manners and Chivalry

If i had a million dollars I would: Pay my bills....

I am good at: I am decent at drawing... kinda. And I'm decent at dancing. And I am told I am a good teacher. :)

School (if applicable): Graduated college. That should count for something. :)

Work (if applicable): I teach developmentally disabled/mentally handicapped people to have manners and how to have good hygiene.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I would like to pick up glowsticking again. I did it quite a few years ago and haven't dabbled in it in a while.

My website/picutures are located: http://mrinx.deviantart.com is where my artwork is.

Describe yourself: Jack of all trades, master of none. :)

What do you do for fun? Draw, sew, knit, read, write, play tetris, dance on the bleachers in the park in the middle of the night whilst taking my dog on a walk....

Random fact about yourself: I can fold an origami crane out of a piece of paper that is a 1/4 of an inch square.

What you did last weekend: Played World of Warcraft, washed my dishes, and listened to a book on CD so I could "read" while doing the dishes.

What yo do when you go out: Dance

Are you in a relationship? Yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship? No. Already have one.

Edited by Setsuki

Name: Austin

Interests: MUSIC, video games, anime and chicken fingers.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book - Nine Stories, J.D. Salinger; Magazine - Don't read 'em; TV Show - I'll watch anything. Except Jersey Shore.

Musical Interest: Indie, Dance, Pop, Electronica.

Goal in the next 5 years: Eat more chicken fingers.

Goal in the next 20 years: Invent a full-flavor chicken finger with no calories, carbs, or fat.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Nothing? I like boys.

If i had a million dollars I would: Open a Final Fantasy-themed cafe called "Nibble-heim".

I am good at: I'll tell you what I'm NOT good at... filling out things like this.

School (if applicable): All done!

Work (if applicable): Boring, menial computer stuff.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I need to meet people in the scene to go to events with and have SUCH a good time!

My website/picutures are located: On my facebook.

Describe yourself: I am fantastic, but prone to flaking out on activities in which I have no interest and may or may not let you know. Especially activities involving any type of manual labor; working in the yard, for example. I'm usually pretty quiet and introverted when I am in big groups with a lot of people I don't know, but when you get to know me I'm borderline amazing.

What do you do for fun? Not enough.

Random fact about yourself: My favorite brand of vodka is Vox.

What you did last weekend: I have absolutely no idea because it was more than likely an exact duplicate of my previous weekends.

What you do when you go out: Drink the alcohol and act awkwardly when I don't know anyone, which is most of the time.

Are you in a relationship? Yes.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Apparently yes, as I'm already in one.

Edited by austin1226

Name:

Erik

I'm turning 19 this winter

Male

Southern Sweden

Interests:

Computing (NOT gaming), writing, music (both playing and listening), movies. And of course glowstringing and shuffling

Book: Horror, like Stephen King and Lovecraft.

Magazine: I don't read them

TV show: How I met your mother, Simpsons, Family guy...

Musical Interest:

Most kinds of music, as long as it's not too mainstream. Favorite artists are Infected Mushroom and the Prodigy

Hmm... Finish college and move in with my girlfriend

Fancy job as computer security consult or penetration tester (professional, legal hacker that is). Marriage and one or two kids.

Intelligence and not being mainstream

If i had a million dollars I would:

I have no idea... Save it for after college?

I am good at:

Many things. I'm one of those annoying persons who're good at mostly anything.

School (if applicable):

Blekinge Institute of Technology - Master of Science in Engineering: Computer Security.

Work (if applicable):

None

I am on glowsticking.com because:

I've been playing around with poi for a while and I've loved rave music for quite some time, so I thought it might be a good idea to learn glowstringing.

Ehm.. Ehm... Nowhere, at the moment

Describe yourself:

Intelligent, crazy, educated, willing to learn, nerdy and gorgeous.

What do you do for fun?

Shuffling, poiing, hacking/programming, writing horror novels.

Random fact about yourself:

I have a movie collection with 139 legally bought DVD/BluRay movies.

What you did last weekend:

Spent time with my girlfriend. That's all you need to know.

What yo do when you go out:

I mostly don't.

Are you in a relationship?

Yep. And hopefully nothing will change that.

Are you looking to be in a relationship?

As I'm already in one and as I do not have any plans to end that relationship I'd like to say no to that.

Name: alli (:peaches:)

Interests: music, raving, kickboxing, parties, tattoos, piercings, drawing,

Dancing, mudding, horseback riding, poker(: , Style(; (not in any order:p )

Favorite TV show: Family Guy(:

Music: rap and dubstep(: or techno.. Lol rock, metal.. Depends(:

Goal in 5: get an apartment with my Bestie, maintain a steady life..

Goal in 20: junior college to get my basics done and over with, off to a 4 year college.. Get a good job, have a family..

Turn onn: when they are honest .. Sweet, brave, a gentleman... If they can shuffle(; and have a good time when they're with me(: I can go on!

If I had a mill: I'd give some to everyone in my family, then buy a house instead of an apartment! Then the rest goes in savings;p

I'm good at: having fun(: and kickboxing(:

School: senior in highschool

Work: a drag strip and subway;p

Why Glowsticking?: I like meeting people with the same interests(:

Self description: I like to have fun.. Im pretty out-spoken.. Very artistic! Not much about me.. Ask questions(:

For funn?: almost anything(: I don't have to be under the influence to have fun(; just FYI (:

Random fact: I work a lot:.. Lol

Last weekend: went to afterlife for my birthday, and worked.. Lol

Relationship ?: no, as of two days ago.. Lol

Looking for one?: eh.. Kinda sorta. Takes a certain guy(;

Name:

RaveReady

2 going on 3 years

varies

Southern California [Los Angeles]

Interests:

clothing, lights, music and RAVING!

Book:

Magazine:

TV show: The Walking Dead

Musical Interest:

UK hardcore, hard dance +more

to keep growing

unsure ask me later. Like in 10 years

If i had a million dollars I would:

I am good at:

providing the rave community with awesome gear

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

RaveReady

I am on glowsticking.com because:

to meet and interact with you! Also to let you know we have wonderful merchandise specially for you!

http://www.raveready.com

Describe yourself:

lively, spontaneous,dedicated. An overall go getter!

What do you do for fun?

talk to amazing people on amazing websites

Random fact about yourself:

RAVE RAVE RAVE!

What you did last weekend:

What yo do when you go out:

Are you in a relationship?

Are you looking to be in a relationship?

Name: David

Interests: All sorts of things, glowstringing, making videos, doing special effects, playing guitar/bass, playing video games... and probably some other things too

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Cosmos/Not sure/Community

Musical Interest: All. Like really, all. Metal, Classic Rock, Ska, Country, Pop, Hip Hop, Electro, Fusion, Jazz and everything in between.

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate college.

Goal in the next 20 years: Be not boring

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Being female?

If i had a million dollars I would: Fill a friend's house entirely with pennies

I am good at: not talking about what I'm good at.

School (if applicable): Cal Poly SLO

Work (if applicable): None at the moment

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn how to be an awesome glowstringing.

My website/picutures are located: On my hard drive I think

Describe yourself: Ehh

What do you do for fun? Whatever I listed as an interest above.

Random fact about yourself: I can bend my pinky backwards to my wrist?

What you did last weekend: Try surfing for the first time

What you do when you go out: Whatever my friend tell me to do, as long as it is within the law usually.

Are you in a relationship? Nope.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Nope.

Name: Alex

Interests: glowstringing, gloving, djing, producing, derping

Musical Interest: dubstep, dnb, hardcore, metal

Goal in the next 5 years: out of college, into grad school

Goal in the next 20 years: happiness and all that good stuf

What turns you on about the opposite sex: dyed hair.

If i had a million dollars I would: buy a crapton of stuff, put a bunch away, and invest the rest

I am good at: gloving, getting better at programming

School (if applicable): Northeastern University

Work (if applicable): nothing at the moment

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love all things rave :)

My website/picutures are located: facebook.com/ajacks

Describe yourself: I'm an outgoing kind of guy with an addition to shiney things

What do you do for fun? : dance, concerts, parkour, bit of basketball

Random fact about yourself: I have quite long hair

What you did last weekend: rave! and drinking with friends

What you do when you go out: nothing in particular...

Are you in a relationship? yep, as of last weekend haha

Are you looking to be in a relationship? well, I'm content with the one I'm in lol

Name: Kevin

Interests: Glowsticking, snowboarding, disc golf, music, camping & hiking, aggressive inline

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Lots of good TV shows...Sons of Anarchy, Entourage, Dexter, Breaking Bad, HIMYM, That 70's Show, Game of Thrones

Musical Interest: Everything from jambands to hip hop to classical to all sorts of electro. As far as EDM goes, trance is my favorite but I also like dubstep, trip hop, house, downtempo...used to listen to the eurodance shit back in the day lol.

Goal in the next 5 years: Be graduated from college

Goal in the next 20 years: Being content

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Allll depends

If i had a million dollars I would: Travel

I am good at: Having fun, and i'd like to think glowsticking

School (if applicable): University of Minnesota - Twin Cities

Work (if applicable): Student laborer for some dorm halls at the moment. Not the most pleasant job but lots of down time.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I fucking love glowsticking

Describe yourself: Uhh, shy until the ice is broken, happy and positive, realistic, sometimes a little spacey, good intentions

What do you do for fun? Glowstick, go to concerts, kick it with the crew, adventure

Random fact about yourself: I used to be quite good at playing the string bass.What you did last weekend: Saw Sander Van Doorn and Zeds Dead :)

What yo do when you go out: Rage hard

Are you in a relationship? Meh

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Meh

Name: Lacy

Interests: Field Hockey Goalie (hence the name), Horse back riding, basketball, soccer, ceramics, and of corse glowstringing.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: umm i like alot/ dont read them/ and i dont really watch tv either...

Musical Interest: DUBSTEP and techno especially Deadmau5, Skrillex, and David Guetta.

Goal in the next 5 years: Go to college.

Goal in the next 20 years: Graduate, get a good job in engineering.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I love it when they kiss my neck :)

If i had a million dollars I would: Pay for college and finally buy myself a porshe

I am good at: Field hockey, making pots, drawing, making awkward jokes :))

School (if applicable): Sorry but, no.

Work (if applicable): None

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love the way i feel when i string because i feel like its freedom and a way to express myself.. and i want to get better.

My website/picutures are located: Not anywhere... yet

Describe yourself: ...

What do you do for fun? : my interests

Random fact about yourself: I can run a mile in six minutes

What you did last weekend: went to a school party

What you do when you go out: Depends on how i feel.

Are you in a relationship? No..

Are you looking to be in a relationship? not really

Name: John

Interests: Music, Martial Arts, Reading, Cooking

Favorite book/magazine/tv show: The Book Of Mormon/dont read them/scare tactics

Musical Interests: Techno, Rock, Heavy Rock, Metal

Goals in the next 5 years: serve a mission, go to college

Goal in the next 20 years: Im not gonna think that far ahead

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I like a girl thats down to earth with a good sence of humor

If I had a million dollars i would: buy a car and some odds and ends and put it in a credit union and work while the interest builds up and put the interest in another account and live off the interest of my interest :D

Im good at: Martial arts, playing guitar, singing, making my friends laugh

School: not atm

Work: GCA Services

I am on Glowsticking.com because: i really wanna get good at glowstringing

My website/Pictures are located: none

Describe yourself: Im a normal guy with a good sence of humor that loves to have fun

What do you do for fun: Play guitar, hang with my bros

Random fact about yourself: i speak fluent sarcasm

What did you do last weekend: Watched a mid night viewing of Rocky Horror Picture Show at the local theatre

Where do you go to hang out: Depends on where the parties at

Are you in a relationship: no

Are you looking to be in a relationship: no

Name: Kim (FlumPail)

Interests: Stringing, obviously. Also graphic design, art, John Steinbeck, snowboarding, crocheting, book-making, dancing in the middle of the street, good wines, bad jokes, etc.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book-East of Eden, John Steinbeck; TV Show- How I Met Your Mother & Walking Dead (Tie)

Musical Interest: Pretty much anything genre-wise. I like music with a strong melodic backing. And it has to have quirks which perk my ears up and grab my attention.

Goal in the next 5 years: Continue working at my job (which is my dream job) and in my spare time start completing my list: small goals I have like learning to string and how to play guitar, visiting Peru, memorizing the Thriller dance, etc.

Goal in the next 20 years: Be as happy as can be with where ever life takes me. I've learned not to plan too hard for the future, you'll never end up where you intended, and if you do it probably wont be how you expected it to be.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Confidence, a dorky sense of humor, a passion and drive for something in particular and nice forearms.

If I had a million dollars I would: 1. Pay off my student loans 2. Take care of my family 3. Start my own design firm 4. Save the rest.

I am good at: Graphic design, organization, and book-making are the ones that stick out to me.

School (if applicable): Massachusetts College of Art and Design (graduated Spring 2011)

Work (if applicable): Junior Designer at Visual Dialogue, freelance designer for Rick Rawlins/work

I am on glowsticking.com because: I just recently picked up stringing after watching some people do it at Bonnaroo this past summer. I found the tutorials and forums here to be incredibly helpful and I would like to get to know people on the boards and hopefully eventually be good enough to give back to noobs like me.

My website/pictures are located: FlummeryPail.com

Describe yourself: Any adjectives seem rather cliche and dating profile-y, so I'll just say my favorite day from the past week included sleeping in, grabbing a great lunch from a new (to me) cafe, watching zombie shows, playing Pokemon Snap with friends, cooking dinner from scratch, doing a bit of freelance design work, practicing stringing for a bit and then heading out to a local, small theatre to watch a horror movie marathon from actual film.

What do you do for fun? The above? I am also quite the fan of board games, good books and personal art projects

Random fact about yourself: My favorite time period was the American Golden Age (WWI, the Great Depression & WWII) and I have a slight obsession with anything by or related to John Steinbeck.

What you did last weekend: Note the above (again)

What you do when you go out: Usually cook dinner with a bunch of friends, drink some wine and place Super Smash on the N64.

Are you in a relationship? Yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Yes, that's why I am in one.

Name: Ryan

Interests: Glowstringing, Poi

Musical Interest: Dubstep, Trance, Techno

Goal in the next 5 years: Make it past 2012

Goal in the next 20 years: ¿

What turns you on about the opposite sex: The opposite sex

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a million glowsticks

I am good at:

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: getting better at stringing / meetups