zin

Introduction Thread! Introduce yourselves!

2448 posts in this topic

Name: logan

Interests: anything fun and exciting

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: have alot

Musical Interest: listine to everything

Goal in the next 5 years: state job in 2 monts!! woot

Goal in the next 20 years: still ahve good job ; )

What turns you on about the opposite sex: like ppl that are easy to get along with and outgoing

If i had a million dollars I would: get my dream car n put the rest into a compound intrest account

I am good at: building houses

School (if applicable): work work work

Work (if applicable): carpenter

I am on glowsticking.com because: friend joined n told me about it

My website/picutures are located: was taken in my game house

Describe yourself: always try n make others have a good time

What do you do for fun? depends on whats goin on that nite lol

Random fact about yourself: i did this at 6:30 AM lol

What you did last weekend: halloween party at the bars!!

What yo do when you go out: try and have fun

Are you in a relationship? negative

Are you looking to be in a relationship? not really looking but wont turn it down ; )

Name: Rachelle Iyzebel aka Friday (The 13th)

Interests: Larp, parkour, music, paintballing, dancing, photography

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book::The Assassins of Tamurain Magazine::Cosmopolitan TV Show:: Chowder or Medium

Musical Interest: Dubstep, techno, happycore, trance, house, some rock, some punky pop, jazz, anything with a good beat

Goal in the next 5 years: Finish high school, be going to college, be happy and be doing something photography related

Goal in the next 20 years: To have found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and be completely stable and happy, hopefully with a kid or two.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: the I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude and bedroom eyes

If i had a million dollars I would: save most of it actually

I am good at: larping, cooking, and making people happy(:

School (if applicable): High school still x.x

Work (if applicable): Waitress

I am on glowsticking.com because: It called out to me(: I am new but I learn fast and work hard.

My website/picutures are located: facebook.com/deathbysexwithcandy

Describe yourself: As my friend once described me: "Like downing a pixie stick after licking a battery, electric"

What do you do for fun?: dance, play paintball, larp, play dnd, watch anime, read, listen to music, do a bit of parkour

Random fact about yourself: I can do a backbend

What you did last weekend: Play little red riding hood against the big bad wolf x.x My team lost because it was the sober humans vs the wasted werewolves xD

What you do when you go out: Party hardy usually but whatever comes to mind, I like adventure.

Are you in a relationship?: Currently, nope.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Maybe, if I can ever find the one xD

Guest Blackpoi87

Sup y'all blackpoi87 here hope all is well and god bleas

Name: Jayce Aka Lil Crafty aka blackpoi87

Interest: Cars, Poi, family and church

Favorite Magazine: eurotuner, gq, hightimes

Music: Dubstep, z-ro, ugk, Andre nikatina

Goal in the next 5 years: have my own house and wokin in automotive fabrication field :) and have a dent in my student loans. And to have a Nissan240sx in addition to my mini

Goal in the next 20 years: to be in a serious relationship and maybe be married and have 1 kid

If a had a million I would: Give atleast 10% to the church. Start a business and pay a bunch of debt for people I know.

I am good at: being a good friend, being respectful of other people, Starting a conversation with anyone

School: graduated from Harvest Christian in 06 and Graduated from Wyotech out in Sacramento in late 09

Work: ups doin data entry

I'm on glowsticking.com because: Have been a fan of electronic music for years. But 4 months ago I got turned on to glowstringing after watching what several of my friends could do with a glowsticks and shoe laces.

Websites: Facebook.com/jaycecraft (I think), YouTube.com/luda12000

Describe yourself: I'm African-American about 5'4" 125-130 I have kinda Long braids

What I do for fun: spin poi, beer pong, call of duty, working on cars, and church.

Random fact about me: I drive a mini Cooper. And proud to not be the average black person lol.

What I did last weekend: tripped and hung out, spun poi and drank some beer

What you do when you go out: go to the bar or the club and massives

Relationship status: happily single but tripin on a girl if the right one comes around.

Okay, this is the official introduce yourself post. Keep discussions to a minimum. PLEASE.

Filling this out isn't required, but it's fun, and will get everyone introduced quicker. This post will be pinned.

This is for current AND new posters. =D

Name:Goose

Interests:Raves, poi

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:boston legal

Musical Interest:electro house

Goal in the next 5 years:become a party promoter

Goal in the next 20 years:be alive

What turns you on about the opposite sex: lots of things

If i had a million dollars I would: take all my friends to EDC

I am good at: lots of things

School (if applicable): n/a

Work (if applicable): n/a

I am on glowsticking.com because: i want to expand my glowsticking skills and interact with people who have similar intrests

My website/picutures are located: facebook, and nocturnalarts.web.com

Describe yourself: ever see top gun... im goose

What do you do for fun? spin things lol

Random fact about yourself: i like miley cyrus

What you did last weekend: party

What yo do when you go out: get down

Are you in a relationship? no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? maybe?

Name: Ronen

Interests: Games, understanding why something is what it is when everyone else overlooks it

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Neuromancer and Cryptonomicon as far as books, no mags and as far as TV, The Universe

Musical Interest: Hixxy....as well as some other plain-'ol's like Weezer and Queens of the Stone Age

Goal in the next 5 years: Finish college, move into the Aerospace Industry

Goal in the next 20 years: Revolutionize space flight

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Long hair, petite body, redheads, and being intelligent and capable of holding up both an intelligent and an unintelligent conversation. Also a dirty sense of humor

If i had a million dollars I would: Invest half of it, and the rest would use as start-up money for my mega-corp :D

I am good at: Surprisingly few things. Tactlessness is something I'm good at though?

School (if applicable): Currently UMass Boston...hoping to change that soon

Work (if applicable): Unfortunately nada.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I wanna join the community, and not feel awkward about spinning

My website/picutures are located: Well, I've got a facebook, right? Should be easy to find..

Describe yourself: Silly, literal, to the point, and fun to listen to because half the time I'm not quite sure if what I'm trying to say is what I'm actually saying

What do you do for fun? Games..guitar...poi...and some reading

Random fact about yourself: I'm writing/wrote a java program to run on my blackberry to roll my dice for me. Like, dice for D&D etc..

What you did last weekend: I don't even remember...

What yo do when you go out: Watch people grind while I spin sticks of freehand

Are you in a relationship? Yeah

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I generally enjoy being in one, it's an unfortunately significant part of my life

Guest Bamaboy

My names tanner i go by bamaboy

I am 26

Im from lower Alabama

I loved to party and have a good time i do alot of traveling

I've been stringing over 10 years now

Name: Casey Oliver, most call me Kage

Interests: History, Philosophy, paranormal, basically, anything

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book? Too many to list. I love John Grisham. Magazine? None really. TV? Eh, I don't watch enough for it to matter.

Musical Interest: Old school classic Guitar rock. The good stuff

Goal in the next 5 years: To own my own business and be a world famous author

Goal in the next 20 years: RETIREMENT

What turns you on about the opposite sex: A good sense of humor and a great smile.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a house, invest a little, and then sock the rest away in T bills

I am good at: Alot of things. Writing, obviously, cooking, dance, vocals.

School (if applicable): UNM

Work (if applicable): Author

I am on glowsticking.com because: I just got into the whole spinning gig, and I am looking to connect with those who can help me not slap myself in the face.

My website/picutures are located: www.caseyoliver.weebly.com

Describe yourself: In what regard? That is a pretty broad question.

What do you do for fun? Besides Spinning? Um, read, play with my kids, enjoy life

Random fact about yourself: I am 5'7" and I still feel the need to wear four inch heels.

What you did last weekend: Watched my sons' basketball teams kick ass

What yo do when you go out: DANCE!! No drinking though, that's just stupid

Are you in a relationship? Yes I am, with the love of my life

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Hell no

Okay, this is the official introduce yourself post. Keep discussions to a minimum. PLEASE.

Filling this out isn't required, but it's fun, and will get everyone introduced quicker. This post will be pinned.

Name: Tanner other string man/sticks

Interests: Women/sports/alot of parties

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: To many to list

Musical Interest: All just about

Goal in the next 5 years: Married

Goal in the next 20 years: Hope Im not in a crazy home

What turns you on about the opposite sex: The way a womens hips swing when they walk, oh there soft skin

If i had a million dollars I would: I would have to invest and ball out with charity

I am good at: persuading a women to come home with me lol

School (if applicable):college

Work (if applicable): business owner

I am on glowsticking.com because: it's been awhile since I've been i'n the scene just want to know what direction it's moved in

My website/picutures are located: were else facebook

Describe yourself: ladies man, 5'11,175,dirty blonde hair green eyes

What do you do for fun? All types of Ill shit!!!

Random fact about yourself: straight up dude

What you did last weekend:huh...$&@? And a lil bitta.....

What yo do when you go out: like to try and stand out love to be noticed

Are you in a relationship? Yes sir

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Yea tired of breaking down a womens barrier every other weekend lol !!!!'

Name: Nate

Interests: Glowstringing!

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Family Guy!

Musical Interest: Pretty much anything with a good beat

Goal in the next 5 years: To have a goal for the next 20 yrs

Goal for the next 20 years: ???

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I could go into detail, but lets just say everything!

If i had a million dollars I would: Be rich

I am good at: Smokin bud, and hopefully glowstringing soon

I am on glowsticking.com because: Im hoping to meet some cool people who can help me in mission to be pro at glowstinging.

My website/picutures are located:Myspace.com/Odutm

Describe yourself: Dont get to close. You might get a 3rd degree burn

What do you do for fun? Basketball, party, and glowstring

What you did last weekend: Got inspired to glowstring!

What yo do when you go out: Smoke, drink, roll, rage, basically have fun

Are you in a relationship? Nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Are you hot?

Name: Brian

Interests: Building Custom Cars, Glowsticking, Tennis, Weightlifting, MMA, Fishing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Monster Garage, Overhaulin, Nat Geo, Discovery And Histoey channels

Musical Interest: Electronic, Reggae, Rap

Goal in the next 5 years: Married with kids working for myself or dealership

Goal in the next 20 years: Kids in college and retired

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes

If i had a million dollars I would: Travel around the world going to every electronic club and festival

I am good at: Just about everything I put my mind to

School (if applicable):n/a

Work (if applicable):n/a

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn more about the art of stringing

My website/picutures are located:

Describe yourself: Tall dark and handsome

What do you do for fun? Tennis and bowling

Random fact about yourself: I had my car in a magazine once

What you did last weekend: Went to a party

What you do when you go out: Have a good time

Are you in a relationship? Yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship? No

Name: Jeremy

Interests: Horseback riding, hunting, fishing, rock climbing, dancing, raving, DJing, producing music, all kinds of stuff.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Hmmm... Raptor Red/Men's Health/Skins(UK)

Musical Interest: I'll listen to anything from gabber to bluegrass. :) I'm an audiophile. I've been on a dubstep and electro binge for like a year now though...

Goal in the next 5 years: To enjoy myself, meet people and just have fun.

Goal in the next 20 years: Have a successful career, perhaps a family. Can't say I've really thought that far ahead.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Positive attitude, great smile, easy laugh, pretty much a great personality... though I do like aesthetics too.

If i had a million dollars I would: Indulge 500,000$, save and invest the other half.

I am good at: Competition shooting, writing, and random artsy stuff.

School (if applicable): Currently in music production school.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love the culture, to meet new people and to further my love for gloving, freehand, glowstringing, etc,

My website/pictures are located: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000165364976

Describe yourself: Relaxed, high self-monitor, curious, and extremely friendly... I like to think.

What do you do for fun? Hang out with my friends and partypartyparty.

Random fact about yourself: I think cowboy boots are the comfortable things on the planet once broken in.

What you did last weekend: MEGA BUZZ 2010!! WOO!!

What yo do when you go out: Depends on where I'm going. I do a LOT of different things.

Are you in a relationship? Nope.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? That'd be cool, but it's not really a priority for me at the moment. Que sera, sera.

Name: T.J.

Interests: Music of all kinds, movies of all kinds, philosophy, making movies, artwork, ice hockey video games, physical fitness. I'm a pretty well rounded person when it comes to my interests. I'll give just about anything a first glance.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: book: The Catcher in the Rye, Magazine- don't read them, TV-show- The Boondocks

Musical Interest: Anything virtually- A lot of rock: classic, metal, alternative, soft, psychadelic, industrial. I also listen to quite a bit of Techno and electronic music, as well as rap, sometimes jam band music. I'll even go as far as saying country, thanks to my fiance. What can i say, she puts a spell on me, but I can dig it. Anything that fits the mood really.

Goal in the next 5 years: Get into and finish law school, hopefully settle into a job and new location so I can start the next chapter of my life.

Goal in the next 20 years: survive and make the best of it. Travel to different countries, experience different cultures

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Personality, sense of humor, depth, intelligence, independence, goofyness, Eyes. I usually don't concern myself with beauty too much because beauty a) is in the eye of the beholder, and B) changes over time. Whether or not that be society's understanding of beauty, or the specific person changing with age. But regardless you can admire beauty, but if you can't have interesting conversation with someone for the rest of your life, you're pretty doomed.

If i had a million dollars I would: Travel the world, invest some of it so my future spawns of Satan can live a little easier than I did.

I am good at: I don't really know, to tell you the truth. Modesty is a killer isn't it?

School (if applicable): SIUE

Work (if applicable): Gas station cashier for a local convenient chain.

I am on glowsticking.com because: a.) I wanted to try something new and challenging b.) it looks like fun

My website/picutures are located: well, uhh, facebook. I know, cheesy right? well that and www.seditionentertainment.com

Describe yourself: At times, I'm kind of a crabass, but I mean well. I like to see people happy, I like to consider my friends as my family. I recently (in the past year) quit smoking, and took up running as a way to counter the weight gain from quitting smoking, and have since become slightly obsessed with physical fitness and personal health. I don't really know what else to say. I'm still in a sense discovering myself as a person.

What do you do for fun? Bullshit with friends, talk about memories, play online video games. I like to learn new things (which is part of my inspiration to join). I once considered myself to be a type of renaissance man because i never felt enlightened unless i was learning something new. I don't think that will ever change in me.

Random fact about yourself: I have a tattoo on the side of my left calf that is a green and yellow Celtic Cross. Underneath the worlds "Mo Deartair" are written in Celtic writing. The english translation is "My brother". I got this on May 14, along with my older brother who got the same thing on the exact same spot on his leg. It was a tattoo that I had designed for the both of us, because he was moving to New Jersey. I wanted to make sure the neither of us forget both where we came from, and the person that means the most to us. I never want to forget how much of a hero he is to me, and how much he helped me become the person i am today.

What you did last weekend: Last weekend....I worked, and I read a book called "The Political Philosophies of Plato and Hegel" for a paper I need to complete in a week.

What yo do when you go out: usually walk around the mall with my Fiance, or go sit at my old roommates place and watch the hockey game or something. I don't do many interesting things.

Are you in a relationship? Yes, so far 2.5 years, and in a year and a half, it will be for the rest of my life. Finally I found someone who I enjoy being around 24/7

Are you looking to be in a relationship?...see above....if speaking of a friend relationship...i like to talk to people, so don't be shy

Name: medic

Interests:raving, entertaining ppl, free handing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: ap press

Musical Interest:all accept r & b

Goal in the next 5 years: start a band

Goal in the next 20 years: be wealthy and well known

What turns you on about the opposite sex: not telling

If i had a million dollars I would: do alot of thing with it like buy a warehouse and get everyone to party there

I am good at:alot of stuff

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: i have an intrest in this

Describe yourself: im an open book i have nothing to hide

What do you do for fun? alot of stuff

Random fact about yourself: i like pancakes

What you did last weekend:rave

What yo do when you go out: idk

Are you in a relationship?yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship?

Name: Jesh

Interests: glowsticking, games, reading

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Friends, popular science,

Musical Interest: Hmmm. Whatever. Rap, Country, whatever i like

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate college

Goal in the next 20 years: Have a stable career, family, the usual.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: totally the eyes and how she talks. shyness too. Aesthetics are a plus.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy massive amounts of food. Throw a party and spend 100,000 dollars on whatever the hell i desire. Put the rest in CD accounts and live off the interest.

I am good at: chemistry, math

School (if applicable): high school

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love the culture, to meet new people and to further my love for gloving, freehand, glowstringing, etc,

My website/pictures are located: Don't have a website.

Describe yourself: uhhh. tall(ish), a happy person and a bit fat.

What do you do for fun? Chill out with friends and eat.

Random fact about yourself: I am obsessed with corn

What you did last weekend: Played my nintendo ds

What yo do when you go out: Eat food/ chill

Are you in a relationship? yeah

Name: Matt Miller

Interests: Adventures, glow sticks in general, EDM

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Grimm Fairy Tales, anime

Musical Interest: Deadmau5, Paul Van Dyke, Pendulum, The Twelves, Daft Punk, Justice, Prodigy, Bass Nectar, Masif DJ's, other stuff I cant think of atm but im always open to something new

Goal in the next 5 years: to not look 5 years back and say damn that sucked

Goal in the next 20 years: see above^

What turns you on about the opposite sex: oh jeeze... smells, smiles, common interests, positive attitudes, I'm picky and every person has their own ups n downs =P

If i had a million dollars I would: throw parties 24/7

I am good at: glowstringing, helping people with their personal problems, having fun, teaching stuff.

School (if applicable): n/a

Work (if applicable): always changing

I am on glowsticking.com because: I have learned from glowsticking.com and I support everything they stand by.

My website/picutures are located: facebook- couldn't find my URL so just lookup Matt Miller Sr.

Describe yourself: wish i could

What do you do for fun? go to raves, glowstring, eat food, i like to shop even tho I'm poor, just hang out with the friends, doesn't matter what we do its fun.

Random fact about yourself: I have a bald spot in the middle of my scalp from surgery when i was 2

What you did last weekend: Wonderland in Richmond, VA it was AWESOME

What yo do when you go out: alot sometimes very little.

Are you in a relationship? nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? eh not really looking but if all the pieces fit...

Name: Chris

Interests: Music, Production, Design

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: The Art of Racing in the Rain-Garth Stein/Gameinformer/AdultSwim in General

Musical Interest: EDM: Drum and Bass, Happy Hardcore, Dubstep.

Goal in the next 5 years: Comp Science B.A.

Goal in the next 20 years: M.B.A. in Comp Science, and a B.A. or M.B.A. in Law in terms of education. I'd like to be a business owner of some sort, but i intend to work as a network security analyst in the meantime.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Depends on the Girl. They each have their own special qualities.

If i had a million dollars I would: I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss. ;)

I am good at: Freehand Glowsticking. Designing Beaded Items, Photoshop, XHtml, Css, Javascript, PHP, Mysql, networks, computers, tcp/ip, the list goes on...

School (if applicable): Currently Berkeley City College

Work (if applicable): Nada

I am on glowsticking.com because: I saw a post about freehand glowstickers being a dying breed.

My website/picutures are located: http://facebook.com/chris.kaos

Describe yourself: Haha. I'm a hard worker and totally dedicated to my '5 year plan' but on the weekends i'm a kandi kid, who does pretty cool light tricks and gives out free stuff.

What do you do for fun? See Above.

Random fact about yourself: I have horrible luck, random bad uncontrollable things happen to me. Chaos ensues.

What you did last weekend: Went to Psymbolic 9 and danced.

What you do when you go out: Ha. Lightshows.

Are you in a relationship? Nah.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Def. No.

Guest mark

Name: Mark Bofenkamp

Interests: Glowsticking, skating, drawing, chilling with friends.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: None

Musical Interest: rap, death metal, rise, punk, hardcore, pro trance, house, electro, electro house, hard electro, figgit.

Goal in the next 5 years: to be in school.

Goal in the next 20 years: not be broke.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: idk

If i had a million dollars I would: still live here

I am good at: skating, glowsticking, drawing.

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable): tom and jerrys, palm street pier.

I am on glowsticking.com because: share interest with people.

Describe yourself: 6', green eyes, brownish hair.

What do you do for fun? skate, chill with friends.

Random fact about yourself: i know everything about nothing.

What you did last weekend: party.

What yo do when you go out:

Are you in a relationship? no

Are you looking to be in a relationship: not really.\

I swear, it feels like I do this once every two years or so. Don't know how long I'm actually going to stay this time before I realize that I'm lazy. Oh well, since this year seems to be "old is new again" for me and cause I have "rediscovered" this place.... might as well.

Name: Ed

Interests: I'm not going to get into it. Just know that I like to drink, I like to RP (role play), I like to read, and occasionally I become social enough to go out. Oh, and karaoke. Nothing like karaoke.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I like way too many books (right now, every Discworld series book I've read). Don't like any magazines. My TV watching tends to consist of Adult Swim (*Not the "live action shows"*), Comedy Central (*<3 The Daily Show and Colbert Report*), Discovery Channel, History Channel, USA (For Law and Order: SVU and Criminal Intent), and Syfy. But it's mainly for Stargate on Syfy

Musical Interest: More complex then what I like to read

Goal in the next 5 years: To be alive

Goal in the next 20 years: To still be alive, and possibly dancing on the graves of those who hated me while wearing boots.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: The fact that they are the opposite sex? I know better then to put down anything that's overly shallow or overly deep. It will just clump me into "that guy" or "just a friend".

If i had a million dollars I would: Invest half into gold at the current moment, invest the rest into an apartment for myself and my mother, along with "spending cash". But first the apartments.

I am good at: Not answering this trick question which seems like it should be part of an employment application or a college entrance exam.

School (if applicable): High school graduate.

Work (if applicable): Non-existent.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I've stumbled back onto it. Again. Like I seem to do every few years. Seriously, anyone remember how long I've been here?

Describe yourself: Ed is Ed. Seriously, if you want to know what I'm like just talk to me. I'm a laid back guy once you get past me suddenly asking "who's this?" if I don't recognize you.

What do you do for fun? Read, role play in chatrooms, listen to the TV, go out drinking with friends, karaoke, play Lord of the Rings Online

Random fact about yourself: I occasionally stare into mirrors when I'm bored.

What you did last weekend: Get hammered on Christmas eve and spent Christmas Day hung over *damn, I'm sounding like a lush.*

What yo do when you go out:

Are you in a relationship?

What's up, guiiiise?!

Name: Travis Williams

Interests: General guy things--video games, women, cars, etc. Big on video games. Huge, even. =D Also, huge on math and physics. Mmm.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I'm pretty fond of "Einstein in Love" right now, s'good book.

Musical Interest: Ranges based on my mood, but right now, I'm really diggin' the new MCR album and Blue Stahli.

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate with a Physics B.S. and Math B.A.

Goal in the next 20 years: Contribute to science somehow?

What turns you on about the opposite sex: If they can talk math. More important than anything else about the girl, haha.

If i had a million dollars I would: Start a revolution and inform people that stem cell research isn't gonna cause some clone uprising, and they're stupid for disallowing it.

I am good at: Math. Haha. Pretty good at Starcraft 2...

School (if applicable): University of South Florida. Majors above.

Work (if applicable): Full-time student.

I am on glowsticking.com because: Because I need somewhere else to stalk besides Teamliquid? Haha, I'd like to pick up poi.

My website/picutures are located: Facebook.

Describe yourself: I'm a goofy math-major who enjoys long walks on the beach, differential calculus, and ragging on zerg players. I'd say that I'm pretty ubiquitous when it comes to hobbies, and I have an opinion about everything (that's not to say that I'm always right, and I'll be first to correct myself).

What do you do for fun? Hit myself in the head with lightsticks, act like I'm an all-diamond leaguer, hang out with the girlfriend, stalk progamers...

Random fact about yourself: My nipples are uneven.

What you did last weekend: It's break. I don't remember.

What yo do when you go out: At the moment, freeze my ass off and hope that our destination is warmer. Haven't been out in a while, usually wind up at the little alternative club downtown, soaking in the moosic and trying to dance.

Are you in a relationship? Yep. She's pretty swell, she's the engineer to my scientist.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Uhh, yep.

Name: Riley

Interests: Glowsticks and fun lights :)

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: um... Fallen

Musical Interest: Almost every kind of music

Goal in the next 5 years: Get done with college

Goal in the next 20 years: Have a family and good job.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes and hair :)

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a huge building just for ravers to rave at 24/7/365 :) woot woot lol

I am good at: Everything i put my mind to.

School (if applicable): UMUC

Work (if applicable): Just got out of the army.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I really want to meet other people with the same interests as me.

My website/picutures are located: On Facebook. (ask me for the URL)

Describe yourself: I'm that crazy, hug loving, caring guy that will fight for my friends and help them when they need it.

What do you do for fun? Watching youtube videos of amazing glowstickers :)

Random fact about yourself: um... fact...fact...fact... I used to have glasses but the army paid for me to get lazer eye surgery :)

What you did last weekend: Worked :(

What yo do when you go out: Hang out with friends and goof off :)

Are you in a relationship? Nope.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Maybeee. :)

Name: Virgil Bennett

Interests: anything and everything that gains me a new experience

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: no particular #1's but i like manga and comics, paintball magazines, and as for TV Dexter, Bones, Zim, Chowder, and Flapjack

Musical Interest: all kinds except for pop and country from after the 70's, but i really like metal, hardstyle and classical

Goal in the next 5 years: to be truly alive

Goal in the next 20 years: to not be having a mid life crisis

What turns you on about the opposite sex: if i have to list one than it's gotta be the way a woman can swing her hips

If i had a million dollars I would: put it in my savings or give it to a charity that's what i would like to think anyway

I am good at: umm to be truthful i'm a jack of all trades and master of none

School (if applicable): was at a community college but i'm on a break

Work (if applicable): some paid volunteer work at a place or two and i work at a goth club as the door guy

I am on glowsticking.com because: i would like to get to know people of like minds

My website/picutures are located: well i have some pics on facebook if that counts

Describe yourself: hmmmm a nerd of the umpth degree, prideful, athletic sometimes other times a lard ass, a gentleman, and a lover of art and romancing others

What do you do for fun? parkour, watching anime and doing dumb things with my friends worth remembering

Random fact about yourself: up until a few months ago i was quite the casanova and if anyone doesn't know what that means look him up and kill some time

What you did last weekend: video game tournament with my friends

What you do when you go out: hanging with my friends at denny's

Are you in a relationship? nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? not really the last one ended mutaully sad so i'm in no mood for another

Hey guys welcome!!!

I'm Sandi, or WolfRaver

It's so awesome to see all the new members :D Make sure you go check out the forums from your region so you can see when the next meetup or party is. So we call meet and get to know new moves and fun and such. Jump right into the forums and post your videos so we can learn from each other.

Feel free to add me to your facebook as a fellow glowsticking friend, just make sure you tell me who you are so I don't ignore your request!

See you guys around!!

Name: Matt

Interests: Sleeping, guitar, pen spinning

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I hate books

Musical Interest: Rock

Goal in the next 5 years: To be in college

Goal in the next 20 years: To be alive still

What turns you on about the opposite sex:

If i had a million dollars I would: Put it in the bank

I am good at: Nothing

School (if applicable): High School

Work (if applicable):