zin

Introduction Thread! Introduce yourselves!

2448 posts in this topic

Name: Patrick / P. Jones

Interests: Online Gaming, Space, and Glowstringing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman

Musical Interest: Eminem, Atreyu, Survivor, and many others.

Goal in the next 5 years: Job, Graduate, Go to College, Graduate, Live

Goal in the next 20 years: Live

What turns you on about the opposite sex: O_O Wierd question for a glowsticking/stringing website haha.

If i had a million dollars I would: buy one million glow sticks.

I am good at: Guitar Hero!

School (if applicable): High School

Work (if applicable): N/A

I am on glowsticking.com because: My friend Nathan introduced me to glowstringing awhile back, and I've

recently decided it's something I'm interested in learning. Now, I'm on this site hoping to learn proper techniques

and stuff.

My website/pictures are located: N/A?

Describe yourself: No lifer haha.

What do you do for fun? Online Gaming / Hang out with friends

Random fact about yourself: I plan on glowstringing with most my freetime.

What you did last weekend: Hung out and played games.

What you do when you go out: Just hang out.

Are you in a relationship? No

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Idk

Name: Rave Name: SpongeBob. Real Name: VikkiJane.

Interests:Raving, Shuffling, Making Kandi, Animals.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:Book: None. Magazine: None. TV show: Todlers && Tiaras. LOL

Musical Interest: anything new. p.gif

Goal in the next 5 years:Graduate Highschool, Become a Vet Nurse && have a nice family. :)

Goal in the next 20 years:get married n travel the world :)

What turns you on about the opposite sex:Having the same interests as me.

If i had a million dollars I would: Build a huge shuffling/Rave complex for Perth.

I am good at:Shuffling, being a bitch.

School (if applicable):shitty government highschool.

Work (if applicable):Shop assistant, Free Choice Tobacconist.

I am on glowsticking.com because:It sounded cool. N i'd like to meet new people who have the same interests as me.

My website/picutures are located:nowhere.

Describe yourself:short-ish, Blonde, Brown eyes, Outgoing, radioactivenuke.gif, Friendly, Funny, Random, I'm a Ninja!rambo.gif

What do you do for fun? Make Kandi & teach my sisterr to shuffle.. (FAIL)

Random fact about yourself:i can touch my nose with my tounge :D i love african people's hair! thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

What you did last weekend:friend's house party.

What yo do when you go out:hang out n have fun with mates.

Are you in a relationship?yessum, i have the best boyfriend ever. inlove.gifinlove.gif

Are you looking to be in a relationship? um.. no poo.gif

Name: Jesper Ting Hong or Hisakazu Kazunoshiro [My friends just call me Shiro]

Interests: Fashion, Hairdressing, Raving, Glowstringing, Music and a bunch more. Check my facebook if your really interested.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Mmmh, Family Guy, Whose Line is it Anyway ?

Musical Interest: I love music in general.

Goal in the next 5 years: Build up my career and finances. To get better at glowstringing and to find a partner to share my wonderful life with.

Goal in the next 20 years: To have the perfect career and to own my own salon. Also to settle down with my partner and get married and have beautiful babies.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Smooth flawless skin, High heels, Adorable and cheerful personality. Most importantly though, faithfulness.

If i had a million dollars I would: Take my lover on a most unforgettable and romantic date/honeymoon. Though I would have to invest the majority of it.

I am good at: I don't know, you tell me !

School (if applicable): Nil

Work (if applicable): Currently as a hair stylist at Orchard, Singapore in a pretty classy salon.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I LOVE TO RAVE BABY ! Ehem, also to meet new friends sharing the same interests as mine. Hopefully locally.

My website/picutures are located: Facebook ! That nifty and handy little site !

Describe yourself: I'm a very friendly and sociable person ! I love friends and parties ! If your reading this, I'd like to be your friend ! So please don't forget to chat me up ! If you really are genuinely interested to know me more, please check out my facebook !

What do you do for fun? Anything ! I can make even the most mundane tasks fun !

Random fact about yourself: Though my strong personality, I'm actually really soft and squishy on the inside !

What you did last weekend: Hmmm.. PARTYYY !

What yo do when you go out: What kind of a question is that ? Obviously, I do what I need to do when I go out ! No two days are ever the same !

Are you in a relationship? Currently no, I just fell out of a relationship with my fiancee. Our wedding was called off and I left her. I had enough of her lies and hurt.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Definitely yes. She'd have to be faithful, committed and also beautiful on the inside.

Name: Billie Maille

Interests: Dancing, music (&singing), drawing, tattoo design

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I don't really like Magazines or TV shows. Not really into reading either - except poetry.

Musical Interest: Anything with a hard baseline, Paramore, Green Day, The Doors, Bullet For My Valentine, Parkway Drive, Pendulum.

Goal in the next 5 years: To be able to shuffle awesomely! And to get started on my new life.

Goal in the next 20 years: To hopefully have a muscial career underway.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Charisma. ;) Love a guy who is confident and knows what he wants. Guys who can dance, and guys with style. They have to have a sense of humour and be just a little bit crazy.

If i had a million dollars I would: To be honest.. I wouldn't know! Probably spend it on music and concerts... But then I don't know what would happen to the rest.  Haha.

I am good at: Drawing (abstract design, tattoo designs and portraits), singing, dancing.

School (if applicable): I'm currently in yr 11. The teachers don't like me. Hahaar.

Work (if applicable): Nope. Working on a course.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love dancing. I want to get some like-minded people to draw from. :)

My website/picutures are located: facebook.com/rargh

Describe yourself: I am artistic, a bit crazy, stubborn, a little rebellious sometimes, I love music, and I have alot of patience but I have a very firey temper when I'm pushed too far.

What do you do for fun? Dance, sing, party, act like an idiot. :D

Random fact about yourself: I am an insomniac.

What you did last weekend: Spent it suspended from school for making out at school and grounded.

What you do when you go out: To parties? Dance! and act like a fool! :D

Are you in a relationship? Nope. Them things are too complicated.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Nope.

Edited by BillieMaille

Name: Just call me Lanskizzle :D

Interests: Glowstringing, research&learning, gaming, music (both listening to and creating), the concept of PLUR, all those other things i cant think of right now ;)

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book(s): Scott Pilgrim Comics (all 6)

TV show... I like a lot, but no definite favorites

Musical Interest: Trance, Dubstep, Hardstyle, DnB, (most EDM in general), Metal, Rock, Classical,

Goal in the next 5 years: Don't have one

Goal in the next 20 years: Don't have one

If i had a million dollars I would: Live in a small apartment, get a part-time job, and live, using the million dollars to buy whatever i feel i may need.

I am good at: Music, researching, understanding, accepting

School (if applicable): Just graduated and taking a year off YAY :D

Work (if applicable): Not quite yet.. but soon

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn. Not just about the art of glowsticking, but also about the culture and views behind the glowsticking and raving cultures

Describe yourself: I guess I'm nice :D, i like to have fun in whatever I do! even if sometimes it doesn't seem that way :P I'm also quite friendly

What do you do for fun?: Play keyboards, games, Glowstringing, research stuff and learn

Random fact about yourself: I'm pretty much awesome. Just like everyone else in the world :D

What you did last weekend: Lots of things! Over a two and a half day period, many things can happen!

What yo do when you go out: Depends on what I'm going out for. If i go out to shop, i shop. if i go out to hang out with friends, i hang out with friends, etc. :smilewinkgrin:

Are you in a relationship?: Nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship?: Not necessarily

Guest anthonyapocalypse

Name: Anthony Granger

Interests:glowstringing, filming,a lil skating, and chillin wit friends

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: death note

Musical Interest: Techno, metal, screamo, rock, and i thinks its the same as the first but trance as well

Goal in the next 5 years: To go to colledge and get a degree in film making

Goal in the next 20 years:to live life and enjoy it and also to have a career in the movie making industry

What turns you on about the opposite sex: the eyes i guess but it wouldnt really be a turn on its just thts wat i look at first

If i had a million dollars I would: throw a huge rave party with have and spend the rest on video equipment and my car

I am good at:filming and editing videos

School (if applicable): G.E.D

Work (if applicable):Applebees at the moment

I am on glowsticking.com because: i love glowstringing it is very fun and is truly an art

My website/picutures are located:http://www.myyearbook.com/ostrich

Describe yourself:well im just a normal kid(well wat i call normal anyway) idk much about wat to say as far as this goes

What do you do for fun? chill with friends, film,glowstring,and well have fun

Random fact about yourself: ppl call me The Ostrich

What you did last weekend:chilled with an old friend

What yo do when you go out:party and have fun and chill too

Are you in a relationship? negative

Are you looking to be in a relationship? yes indeed i am

<BR>Name: Anthony Granger<BR><BR>Age:17<BR><BR>Gender:male<BR><BR>Location: Daleville, AL<BR><BR>Interests:glowstringing, filming,a lil skating, and chillin wit friends<BR><BR>Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:  death note<BR><BR>Musical Interest: Techno, metal, screamo, rock, and i thinks its the same as the first but trance as well<BR><BR>Goal in the next 5 years: To go to colledge and get a degree in film making<BR><BR>Goal in the next 20 years:to live life and enjoy it and also to have a career in the movie making industry<BR><BR>What turns you on about the opposite sex: the eyes i guess but it wouldnt really be a turn on its just thts wat i look at first<BR><BR>If i had a million dollars I would: throw a huge rave party with have and spend the rest on video equipment and my car<BR><BR>I am good at:filming and editing videos<BR><BR>School (if applicable): G.E.D<BR><BR>Work (if applicable):Applebees at the moment<BR><BR>I am on glowsticking.com because: i love glowstringing it is very fun and is truly an art<BR><BR>My website/picutures are located:http://www.myyearbook.com/ostrich<BR><BR>Describe yourself:well im just a normal kid(well wat i call normal anyway) idk much about wat to say as far as this goes <BR><BR>What do you do for fun? chill with friends, film,glowstring,and well have fun <BR><BR>Random fact about yourself: ppl call me The Ostrich<BR><BR>What you did last weekend:chilled with an old friend<BR><BR>What yo do when you go out:party and have fun and chill too<BR><BR>Are you in a relationship? negative<BR><BR>Are you looking to be in a relationship? yes indeed i am<BR>
<BR><BR>when i did thisi thought i was signed but this is me

Hey guys, heres my lil intro thingy. Discovered the site a few days ago and i had to sign up. Been stringing for about 6 years. Still not as good as i think i should be,, but thats not why we do this.

Name: Tyler

Interests: music, people, partys

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:

Musical Interest: Everything under the sun

Goal in the next 5 years: ?

Goal in the next 20 years:?

What turns you on about the opposite sex:

If i had a million dollars I would: Probably spend it in a few weeks.

I am good at: many things

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable): cook

I am on glowsticking.com because: id like to make some new friends

My website/picutures are located: Facebook/myspace

Describe yourself: crazy

What do you do for fun? i generally just blow wherever the wind takes me

Random fact about yourself: My ipod goes everywhere with me

What you did last weekend: nonpoint at woodys in evansville

What yo do when you go out: Eating, Drinking, and all-around merriment

Are you in a relationship? no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Good Question.

Hey everybody, I'm Snickaz! I stumbled on this site when I was looking up stuff on Portland Oregon since I'm gonna be moving out there next year. So you'll be seeing me around then at the parties and maybe even DJing at a few! I'm affiliated with James Menges and EPHX productions out of Syracuse NY, and will be doing some stuff with Ill rock out of Seattle. Also I got some old mixes you can download or stream at www.soundcloud.com/snickaz I hope to be hearing from all of you in the future, thanks!

Kinda late, but might as well, right? :PName: Dani

Interests: Interesting things.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: V for Vendetta, Watchmen by Alan Moore, The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, The Dark Tower series by Stephen King.

Musical Interest: I like almost everything, tbh. But EDM has me hooked forever<3

Goal in the next 5 years: I'll get back to you on that one.

Goal in the next 20 years: -shrugs- you don't know 'til you get there.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Someone I can count on, have a good time with, shows some interest in what I do. I like respectable people.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy myself a nice apartment and studio. Along with a corgi puppy<3

I am good at: Art of all sorts, including photography. I'm an artfag.

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: Because I need a new hobby, and the rave scene is where and what I want to be and feel most of the time.

My website/picutures are located: You'll be able to find that on my page, and some photos will be viewable here on GS.C

Describe yourself: I'm a good kid, kinda strange in my tastes, but I've got good intentions.I'll probably be one of the most open, honest and blunt people you'll ever meet. Other than that, find out.

What do you do for fun? : Play with my camera and lights. Music binge and dance blindly in my room.

Random fact about yourself: I've got a thing for gas masks. Seriously, they dominate my art/photo portfolio. I think it's a fetish now..

What you did last weekend: Hung out with a few glowstringers :3

What yo do when you go out: Mostly movies.

Are you in a relationship?: Yes<3

Are you looking to be in a relationship? : I'm looking to stay in the one I am in right now<3

Name: Gatz (or Tony)

Interests: little bit of everything

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: amityville horror, family guy, athf

Musical Interest: you name it from a-z

Goal in the next 5 years: be the head of the company i work for

Goal in the next 20 years: family, kids, millionaire

What turns you on about the opposite sex: varies... eyes, smile, straight hair... to be not vulgar

If i had a million dollars I would: buy a damn brewery and turn the planet into alcoholics

I am good at: actually a whole bunch of stuff, get to know me better

School (if applicable): none anymore

Work (if applicable): HDR Inc. in alexandria va, Turner Construction in arlington VA

I am on glowsticking.com because: it seems like the place to be!

My website/picutures are located: check out my profile for my sites

Describe yourself: laid back...easy going, funny, hardly ever serious, computer nut, car nut so on and so forth

What do you do for fun? cars, computers, video games, now stringing

Random fact about yourself: i just bought a brand new car

What you did last weekend: worked

What yo do when you go out: drink copious amounts of alcohol

Are you in a relationship? nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? i certainly wouldnt mind

Okay, this is the official introduce yourself post. Keep discussions to a minimum. PLEASE.

Filling this out isn't required, but it's fun, and will get everyone introduced quicker. This post will be pinned.

This is for current AND new posters. =D

Name: Kronix....(Jose) real name

Interests: drawing pen spinning...& glowstringing..YEAH!!!

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: hmm dnt lyk reading 2 much...i prefer tv more..bt i dnt hav a fav show

Musical Interest: screamo, trance, hardstyle, hard trance, dubstep

Goal in the next 5 years: grad 4rm college & open my own graphic arts business, married 2 my girlfriend, & become a badass stringer..a ledgend!

Goal in the next 20 years: married, kids, graphics business of my own

What turns you on about the opposite sex: only my baby ashley

If i had a million dollars I would: invest in it

I am good at: drawing & glowstringing

School (if applicable): SCC

Work (if applicable): no wurk

I am on glowsticking.com because: 2 learn 4rm ohter & 2 make new friends & 2 become a btter stringer

My website/picutures are located: on myspace...name: check this kid out

Describe yourself: kinda a shy, quiet, nervous kinda person...bt the kooliest guy ull meet once u egt 2 kno me...& sumtymes crazy at tymes...can get a little out of hand lol

What do you do for fun? play video game & practice glowstringning 4 hrs

Random fact about yourself: I LOVE ASHLEY!

What you did last weekend: nuthin really bt stayed home & tlkd 2 my girlfriend on the phone

What yo do when you go out: hang out with friends, stay out late, go shopping & eat out...jus basically hanging out

Are you in a relationship?yes & the best 1 ever...ill never leave the girl im with nw...shes the best thing ever 2 happen 2 me...i love you ashley..always will forever

Are you looking to be in a relationship?already n 1 & enjoying it...best 1 ever & always will b 4ever

Name: Jeremy Prestigiovanni

Interests: Music, Glowstringing, and technology

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: TV show: Tosh.0, Magazine: Game informer, Book: Harry Potter

Musical Interest: Punk rock, dance, and trace

Goal in the next 5 years: Get into a good college for either science, music, or drawing

Goal in the next 20 years: Have a job, and be alive and all that stuff

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Why is this here?

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy myself plenty of ultras :D

I am good at: Math, science....yeah

School (if applicable): Medford High School

Work (if applicable): None :/

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love this stuff

My website/picutures are located: no where truth be told, besides my Facebook profile

Describe yourself: Nerdy, and I love it, very tall and skinny

What do you do for fun? Video games, glowstringing, and drawing

Random fact about yourself: My strings are flat, and they are black and white to represesnt equality

What you did last weekend: Played Tennis

What you do when you go out: Walk, walk or bike everywhere (besides school)

Are you in a relationship? Yes.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I'm in one.

Name: Linda or Linds

Interests: Photography, Filmmaking, Video Games.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book - Willow. Magazine - Cosmopolitan. TV Show - CSI:NY

Musical Interest: Metal, Industrial, Classical (where this fits in, I have no idea.)

Goal in the next 5 years: Be in college

Goal in the next 20 years: Act in or Direct movies.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Sense of Humour. Eyes. Tall.

If i had a million dollars I would: Have way too much money. Hello, charity!

I am good at: Apparently acting, seeing as the drama teachers fight over me.

School (if applicable): St. Thomas Aquinas.

Work (if applicable): Babysitting

I am on glowsticking.com because: My boyfriend has starting teaching me glowstringing.

My website/picutures are located: Uh, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr

Describe yourself: Not much to say.

What do you do for fun? Play too many video games with my boyfriend. Write.

Random fact about yourself: I dye my hair too much, but my hair isn't damaged. I had to bleach it 3 times in one sitting before. It hasn't fried yet.

What you did last weekend: Good question, my memory is horrible.

What yo do when you go out: Well, seeing as I have no money most of the time.. walk around either the mall or just outside.

Are you in a relationship? Yes

Name: Dan MArtin

Interests: Glowsticking, Raving, Film, photography.

Musical Interest: Any sort of dance music

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Good personality and fun to be with

If i had a million dollars I would: Invest it

I am on glowsticking.com because: I wanted to start a glowsticking community in London, ON

My website/picutures are located: http://www.flickr.com/photos/danmartinfilms/

Random fact about yourself: I don't talk much

Are you in a relationship? yes

Name: Jin

Interests: Glowsticking, snowboarding, music and many more.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: The Office.

Musical Interest: Pretty board range, I'm going through an intense house phase right now though.

Goal in the next 5 years: Be happy.

Goal in the next 20 years: See the above.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Looks & Intelligence. I want more than just a pretty face.

If i had a million dollars I would: Be rich. Hahaha. Secret =]

I am good at: Everything but basketball. True story, basketball and I do not get along.

School (if applicable): UofT

Work (if applicable): Restaurant. No stalkers plzkthnx.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I used the old site back when I glowsticked in high school. Now I find myself sticking again, so I figured it was time to come back.

My website/picutures are located: Ask me personally.

Describe yourself: "When the word awesome was invented, I was born." Hahaha, no, it works better if you talk to me instead.

What do you do for fun? Sports, video games, raves.

Random fact about yourself: I have a cartilage piercing on my ear. It becomes the central conversation topic for people who don't know me at all.

What you did last weekend: Work & rave

What you do when you go out: Depends on what I'm going out for.

Are you in a relationship? No.

Are you looking to be in a relationship?If it happens it happens.

Name: Marvin or Digga

Interests: Festivals (Wacken / Summer breeze), cooking, glowstringing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: none / none / South Park

Musical Interest: Metalcore, melodic death metal, folk metal, wiking metal, electro, house trance, techno

Goal in the next 5 years: bachelor of science - environment technology

Goal in the next 20 years: master of science - environment technology, my own house, 2 children, sweet wife, Audi TT v8

What turns you on about the opposite sex: nice body, black hair, intelligence

If i had a million dollars I would: there is no dollar in europe XD buy my house and car

I am good at: physic, cooking

School (if applicable): B-level

Work (if applicable): apprenticeship as process engineer

I am on glowsticking.com because: I LOVE GLOWSTRINGING!

My website/picutures are located: wer-kennt-wen.de (i don´t think that you know this site...)

Describe yourself: cool, smart, good looking of course XD

What do you do for fun? playing computer games, hanging out with friends, glowstringing (i do this to relax^^)

Random fact about yourself: i like my life! its simple but fun

What you did last weekend: i played CoD:MW2 till 6 am^^

What yo do when you go out: at concerts: mosh pit and head banging hole the time, at clubs/raves: glowstringin hole the time

Are you in a relationship? yes. i got a pretty little girl. she´s lovely, good looking, smart, black haired and the best thing is when i swin my glowstrings for her and she´s laughting cause she likes it

Are you looking to be in a relationship?---

Edited by Curin

My name is NeoGen.

I am a Glowstringer

been at it for about a year (on and off)

I reside in Baton Rouge, LA

My intent is to become as amazing as possible, and to meet awesome people while im at it.

Name: Shonda (Shon)

Interests: God, Family, Friends, Music, Glowsticking, Mohawks

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I don't read, NCIS, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs

Musical Interest: Metal, EDM

Goal in the next 5 years: Own my own business, be in shape (not round lol)

Goal in the next 20 years: Be strong at whatever I'll be doing then

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I'm married, what's it matter.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy all the glow sticks I can, pay off all debt, have my kids' education paid for.

I am good at: Being me

School (if applicable): Associates Degree (2 yr college graduate)

Work (if applicable): Mother

I am on glowsticking.com because: I always played with glow sticks when I was younger, wish I could have known about glowsticking. I want to learn and get into shape.

My website/pictures are located: http://www.facebook....php?id=91300104

Describe yourself: Wife, mother, rock'n a mohawk

What do you do for fun? play with my kiddos, listen to music, watch movies

Random fact about yourself: I have a mohawk?

What you did last weekend: hung with family and friends

What yo do when you go out: watch movies, spend money

Are you in a relationship? married

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Friendships only

Want to know more, just ask :-D

Edited by Shon

Name:Abi'

Interests:MMA,money,fun,love,friends,food,games,comics.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:too many/none/project runway.

Musical Interest:Dubstep,trance,Dnb,alternative,hiphop,house,ambient.

Goal in the next 5 years:have my own place,good credit,stable job and a paid off car.

Goal in the next 20 years:who knows?hopefully i'll have obtained unobstructed happiness by then.

What turns you on about the opposite sex:depends on their personality.

If i had a million dollars I would:give it to my family,pay off my debt and buy a house and car.

I am good at:cooking,kickboxing,sewing and being myself.

School (if applicable):does MMA school count?!:D

Work (if applicable):carrabbas

I am on glowsticking.com because:id like to learn how.its a beautiful art.and its something id love to do for the sake of making people feel good.

My website/picutures are located:facebook.

Describe yourself:tres' magnifique.jkjk....um,trying to find the perfect balance between holding on and letting go.:)

What do you do for fun? go to the gym.spar.play ITG.eat.play streetfighter.kickbox.box.spend time with my loved ones.

Random fact about yourself:im manic-depressive.

What you did last weekend:went to dub nation with my homie.

What you do when you go out:have fun and spend money.

Are you in a relationship?yes.and its an adventure i wouldnt trade for the world.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? :friendship?sure.

Name: Aaron Garrison

Interests: glowstringing is a new one, but i enjoy reading encyclopedias and sketch art

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: tv show - invader zim

Musical Interest: - metal, house, punk, physchobilly, 50's rock n roll (also swing )

Goal in the next 5 years: to build a house completely green, underground and off the grid

Goal in the next 20 years: dont really have any im just trying to en joy the short time i have

What turns you on about the opposite sex: N/A

If i had a million dollars I would: give most away and never have to work again living off interest and mutual funds.

I am good at: drawing cartoons : )

School (if applicable): not at the moment

Work (if applicable): janitor -.-

I am on glowsticking.com because: i was searching for information on glowstringing and found this website seemed like a good place to start and ask questions

My website/picutures are located: dont have one

Describe yourself:

What do you do for fun? glowstring i love it and i have lots to practice

Random fact about yourself: i enjoy zombies

What you did last weekend: picnic with my fiance' and babysat for my parents puppies

What you do when you go out: i don t really go out i have very few friends but if i do its usually just to the store...

Are you in a relationship? yes : ) 5 1/2 years now

Are you looking to be in a relationship: answer above

Name: Rob .... rave name Phoenix

Interests:drum and bass, free hand glowsticking, snowboarding, anything rave scene, spinning, outdoors hiking, camping ect..., racing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: book last lecture, tv family guy

Musical Interest:drum and bass, dub step, trance, progressive, house, dark trance, breaks, and the list goes on and on... rock, rap, hip hop, anything besides country

Goal in the next 5 years: to be a therapist, pro snowboarder, or to be dancing professionally on a constant basis

Goal in the next 20 years: find my life partner and travel the world

What turns you on about the opposite sex:tattoos, a girl that can dance, a very energetic personality, someone with positive energy and loves life

If i had a million dollars I would: buy a ton of stuff and give what i didnt need to my friends

I am good at:freehand glowsticking, snowboarding, back country skills, tutting, stringing, dancing period, producing music, living life to the fullest

School (if applicable): not done =(

Work (if applicable): jr therapist

I am on glowsticking.com because: i do amazing things with glowsticks and want to meet people that do the same, want to meet people that share my passion

My website/picutures are located: youtube, facebook my name is rob bancroft look me up im light dark skinned and im a good looking guy from what im told lol

Describe yourself: brown hair, brown eyes, 6'1 i believe in energy and love my friends and electronic music

What do you do for fun? snowboard, hike, dance, climb gezzz this will take forever just talk to me lol

Random fact about yourself: im a aries

What you did last weekend: watched my boy spin at a club

What yo do when you go out: party and dance

Are you looking to be in a relationship?yes if the right one comes along

Name: Kamil or lewy

Interests: , Music, Glowsticking, Special ops

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Grom.pl / Special ops / warriors

Musical Interest: All genders

Goal in the next 5 years: Go to nesxt mission in afganistan

Goal in the next 20 years: Stay alive and go to riterment

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Character

If i had a million dollars I would: Invest

I am good at: Sports

School (if applicable): College

Work (if applicable): Army

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to teach moves and exprece myself

My website/pictures are located:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001403538077

Describe yourself: Funny guy:D

What do you do for fun? Glowstringin

Random fact about yourself: Soldier

What yo do when you go out: watch movies, spend money

Are you in a relationship? No:P

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Time will show this

Want to know more, just ask :-D

Name:Steven aka Twisted Sorrows

Interests:intelligent conversation, glowstringing, music appreciation, spacing out

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:book= lamb the gospel acordding to biff( by christopher moore not a religious book) tv show= family guy

Musical Interest: everything except polka and country so any thing really

Goal in the next 5 years: to have a house

Goal in the next 20 years:

What turns you on about the opposite sex:eyes, tattoos, intelligence

If i had a million dollars I would:throw a huge party

I am good at:learning new things and meeting people

School (if applicable):university of phoenix( not the online school)

Work (if applicable):insurance

I am on glowsticking.com because: im looking to meet like minded people and to learn new moves

My website/picutures are located:on myspace

Describe yourself:20 long hair brown hair , piercings and tatttoos

What do you do for fun? Fish, practice glowsticking

Random fact about yourself? The enitre left side of my body is double jointed

What you did last weekend:worked

What yo do when you go out: have a blast

Are you looking to be in a relationship? yes

Name:jorge

Interests:music,games,dancing,hanging out with friends

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:

Musical Interest:about anything thats not country

Goal in the next 5 years:finish school

Goal in the next 20 years:no idea

What turns you on about the opposite sex: messy hair,tattoos , a piercing here and there

If i had a million dollars I would:buy a panda

I am good at:sleeping

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because:looking for people with same interests

My website/picutures are located:aaaa facebook?

Describe yourself:most of the time im really lazy but when im not im really random and hyper

What do you do for fun? skate,shuffle,glowstring,hang out with friends,play mmorpg

Random fact about yourself:i like things to be white and black

What you did last weekend:go to mex

What yo do when you go out:random things

Are you in a relationship?yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship? no