zin

Introduction Thread! Introduce yourselves!

2448 posts in this topic

Name: Karl Steadman

Interests: staff, meteor, and any other exotic types of spinning...all while on fire as well

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:a book???......how do you turn it on?

Musical Interest: shifts from metal to hardstyle, to happy hardcore

Goal in the next 5 years:to graduate and start going to college to become a guitar luthier

Goal in the next 20 years: to own my own line of guitars

What turns you on about the opposite sex:...many things

If i had a million dollars I would:two words.......Jello, pool

I am good at: fire, staff, meteor, dart, but i suck at poi

School (if applicable): Sacred heart catholic high

Work (if applicable): unemployed...ATM

I am on glowsticking.com because:i like spinning

My website/picutures are located:facebook?

Describe yourself:laid back, ninja, creative, and a decent guitarist(or at least I like to think so)

What do you do for fun? guitar, spin, and skateboard.

Random fact about yourself: i stabbed myself with a peice of bamboo

What you did last weekend:spun my flowlights in a parade

What yo do when you go out: i dont go out much

Are you in a relationship?kind of

Are you looking to be in a relationship? no

Name: Igor

Interests: waaay too many to list here, but oftentimes whatever you like I'd probably like as well

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: heaps of anime and manga

Musical Interest: plenty save country and stuff that's too mellow

Goal in the next 5 years: grad with masters and get a job

Goal in the next 20 years: who knows, get married and still have a job lol

What turns you on about the opposite sex: what doesn't lol?

If i had a million dollars I would: car, house, hobbies, save the rest.

I am good at: learning and modifying things

School (if applicable): HS > college

Work (if applicable): right now, ebay lol

I am on glowsticking.com because: best way to learn and improve is to seek advise from a source

My website/picutures are located: too many places, just ask for particulars

Describe yourself: versatile and fun, I'd say fairly charismatic

What do you do for fun? hobbies, parties, learnin raving, aggressive inline

Random fact about yourself: In mother Russia, glowstick spins you.

What you did last weekend: Drink and rave lol

What yo do when you go out: ^ what I do for fun

Are you in a relationship? no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? ask lol

Edited by Skv012a

Name: Ande (proounced Andy)

Interests: Poi, Piano, Women, Martial Arts, Math, Music, ect..

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Favorite Book is On A Pale Horse by Peirs Anthony. I don't really rad any magazines, but I'm open for a suggestion! I like house alot, but I don't watch T.v. either.. I dont even have a tv. LoL!

Musical Interest: I love guitar and Piano.. but as far as bands are concerend.. I have pretty eclectic tastes.. Like Abney Park, Tobias Tinker, Bjork, Kerli, Postal Service, MIA, Dressden Dolls... I'm ALWAYS looking to expand my musical horizons, so if you really love a not-so-well-known group or Dj, let me know!

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate with a Bachelor's degree from The University of Oregon... Be able to perform poi professionally on the West coast.

Goal in the next 20 years: Happily married with children and a career.. with plenty of time to ATV and spin!

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Oh god, what doesnt. The body of a woman is like God's gift to the world, a true work of art.. Smooth, soft skin and georgeous dazzling eyes.. flowing hair. Women help ground us guys out... Where we are weak, they are strong.. and we can feel/ be strong because we know we have the love and support of our Girlfriend/ Wife... what more could any guy want out of life?! (besides raising children of his own)...

If i had a million dollars I would: Invest it all in a federal savings bond with at least a 4% interest rate per year... then work for one year and live happily off of the 40k a year interest that I will be recienving for the rest of my life... not including the origional 1 Million... which is still in savings for my kids one day ;-)

I am good at: Anythign I try to be good at.

School (if applicable): Im a student (Freshman) at Lane Community College, working on my Associate of Art's Oregon Transfer Degree.

Work (if applicable): I work in the Office of Multicultural Academic Success at the University of Oregon.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn how to glowstring, and become part of this glowsticking community!

My website/picutures are located: I guess on my facebook? I dont have a website or anything..

Describe yourself: Well, you can read about my personality in my profile.. Physically I am short at 5' 5". I have short dark hair and dark brown eyes. Im athletic, very agile and bouncy. I don't have the best teeth because I did fire breathing for a few years, but Im working on getting them back in order... Ummm, I dont know what else to say :-)

What do you do for fun? Well I work and go to school full time, so that takes alot of my ''fun' time away.. but I like to make music, or play video games.. hang out with my friends and spin some fire. I love climbing and hiking.. and camping.. and hot springs.. and I guess I just love outdoors, especially night-time!

Random fact about yourself: I have a squirrel named Newton tattooed on my forearm.

What you did last weekend: Last weekend I took my car out onto some trails by LCC to go explore but got caught in the mud because.. well.. its a car. Oh, I aslo F-ed up my pinky in a 60lb oak door.

What yo do when you go out: Depends on my mood.. sometime I go cruise around just listening to music.. sometimes I go look for people and entertainment. Im not good at meeting new people, so most of the time I end up climbing the Butte and spinning fire. :-P

Are you in a relationship? Nope... no baggage either..

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Not really 'looking' but I won't pass up an opportunity at love and commitment.. but lets just work on being friends first :-)

Name: Chance =D

Interests: football, friends, girls, raves, parties, glowstringing and poi!

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: south park

Musical Interest: techno

Goal in the next 5 years: known for glowstringing

Goal in the next 20 years: famous =D

What turns you on about the opposite sex: appearance

If i had a million dollars I would:

I am good at: glowstringing, graffiti, football, meeting people

School (if applicable): IHMS

Work (if applicable): none

I am on glowsticking.com because: i want to meet people that share the same interest as me, and to be part of an amazing community

My website/picutures are located: myspace. /kandykid_xxx

Describe yourself: blue eyes, long hair, strong build.

What do you do for fun? i like to chill with my friends, and if that option isnt available i glowstringing and listen to music in my room

Random fact about yourself: i play football

What you did last weekend: went to dreamland

What yo do when you go out: party it up!!!

Are you looking to be in a relationship? yes!!!

get at me :)

Name: Jasmine

Interests: Music Acting Drumming....Tuns more

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Candy/N/A/Hells Kitchen

Musical Interest: EBM, Industrial, Death Metal, Hardstyle

Goal in the next 5 years: To be happy, as im not sure what I will want to do 5 years from now. Im still finding myself

Goal in the next 20 years: (>"0')> Perhaps a mortician but as I said, Still finding myself

What turns you on about the opposite sex:Personality Is a huge deal to me, looks come second

If i had a million dollars I would: Invest some and take all my friends on an epic vacation

I am good at: Playing drums, making Kandi and acting

School (if applicable):King city secondary...UGGH

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because:I came across it and it intrested me

My website/picutures are located: Pure Rave.com (Miss.Red) and Facebook.com

Describe yourself: I chance my hair colour all the time. I love my friends, they say im crazy tho. I enjoy taking worthwhile chances and I get along with most people

What do you do for fun? Rave, Go to movies, for coffee, play drums....ect

Random fact about yourself: When I was in grade 8, I thought I was a bad ass and made up my own little dance to the pokemon theme song...I was no bad ass:P

What you did last weekend: Went to Darkrave =]

What do you do when you go out: See movies go to raves and do a bunch of other random things

Are you in a relationship?Yes I am

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Nope, as I am in one

Name: Magdalena

Interests: Reading, Music, Piano, Fashion

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Too many to choose fav's

Musical Interest: Huge variety--I like what I like (lean towards vocal trance and electro)

Goal in the next 5 years: Finish school

Goal in the next 20 years: Have a career in my field and be happy with it

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Oh so many things

If i had a million dollars I would: Purchase a Maserati MC12, a house, and put the rest in savings

I am good at: Sleeping (haha)

School (if applicable): In school to be a veterinary technician

Work (if applicable): Full time student

I am on glowsticking.com because: Used to be on here about 5 years ago and truly do miss it

What do you do for fun? Play piano, hang with friends, the usual

Random fact about yourself: I enjoy hand raising orphaned puppies/kittens and giving them the chance at life

What you did last weekend: Lure Nightclub/Eastside

What yo do when you go out: Drink, dance, have an awesome time

Are you in a relationship? No

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Not at the moment...just broke up with bf of 3 years...LOVIN BEING SINGLE!!!

Okay, this is the official introduce yourself post. Keep discussions to a minimum. PLEASE.

Filling this out isn't required, but it's fun, and will get everyone introduced quicker. This post will be pinned.

This is for current AND new posters. =D

Name: Sara

Interests: Movies Music stringing Art

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Death of a darklord "laurell k hamilton; Hot Rod; Greys anatomy, dexter, Weeds

Musical Interest: Techno, Rock.

Goal in the next 5 years: Get certified for CNA and on my way for an associate degree.

Goal in the next 20 years: oh god :) hah, i dunno be alive

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Personality, how they act and carry themselves.

If i had a million dollars I would: take care of my parents and a few pple close to me, and stick the rest in the bank.

I am good at: drawing. i dabble in cover art, but mostly fantasy portraits

School (if applicable): n/a

Work (if applicable): Gas Station

I am on glowsticking.com because: its something that i really injoy doing, and i want to get better and with this community i think that will happen :)

My website/picutures are located: n/a

Describe yourself: Chill, loyal, loving, understanding

What do you do for fun? hang with friends, movies, music.

Random fact about yourself: i hate the color orange.

What you did last weekend: Skindred Consert

What yo do when you go out: :D

Are you in a relationship? Yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship? i am very happy in the one i am in. :)

Name:Oscar

Interests:

favorite book/magazine/tvshow: Cirque du freak and i love cartoons in general

Musical Interest:Rock,Techno,Jumpstyle, Drum&bass

Goal In The Next 5 years:Go into community college or devry

Goal in 20 years: Stay Alive ^_^

What Turns you on about opposite sex:Personality& how honest they can be

if i had a million dollars:I'd buy poi and flowlights for me and freinds. then pay off bills at houe then invite everyone to go to a rave :D

im good at: video games and eating quesadillas omg!

school:Cyprus high school

work:Student

i am on glowsticking.com because:I want to get to know othr ppl in my state that love glowsticking and love for techno.

my website/pictures at:Myspace...Just msg me and ill tell u..

describe yourself:Laidback short White mexican :)

what do you do for fun:I practice glowsticking and jumpstyle and occasionally hardstyle. and pwn ppl at halo :D

random fact about yourself:My gym teacher actually calls me shrek...

what did u do last weekend: slept ovr at freinds house and played halo.

what do you do when go out:Dance Play games eat or party

are you in relationship:No

are you looking to be in a relationship:Yes but whatever happens happens ^_^

Hey people's.

My names Nathan.

I'm 19.

I love the scene!

I've been spinning for 4 strong years.

I've only made video on a phone, I need to make a video.

My nik name is Yoda.

I live in indiana/ohio/colorado.

I have been on here before, but its time I made a new account.

My passions are medications, the scene,strings, and good people.

Thats why I'm back.

as of now-plur

Name: Brent or Foolish whichever

Interests: partying, friends, glowsticking just recently

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: usually vamp books, nm 4 magazines, Supernatural is best TV show

Musical Interest: everything actually from mozart to deadmua5, i like it all

Goal in next 5 years: living life to the fullest

Goal in next 20 years: settled down with a lady but sill living life like its the last

What turns you on about the opposite sex: innocence i like to darken them ;)

If I had a million dollars i would: i want to say save but more then likely end up blowing it bt it would be fun while it lasted

I am good at: games and really anything i set my mind to (cheezy right)

School: JUNIOR at Lee High

Work: nothing you need to know

I am on Glowsticking.com because: i seriously want to learn to glowstick

My website/pictures located: on myspace.. hit me up if u want to see

Describe Yourself: fun, energetic, crazy, always honest (gets me in trouble alot), but all around nice guy, easy to get along with, but very much a dick if you piss me, oh and cant forget im real flirty (or so im told)

What do you do for fun: usual just hang out with friends and party with females (you know the best fun there is)

Random Fact: i hate luigi from super mario bros

What i did last weekend: party'd

What you do when you go out: just chill i guess and do whatever we decide

Are you in a relationship: no

Are you looking for one: depends on the girl bt im mostly out for a good time... im only 16 atm so tied down dont sound fun

Name: Eric

Interests: Computers, Video Games, Music

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book - the StarCraft book series (I'm a huge nerd >.>); Magazine - GameInformer (again, nerd lol); TV show - I don't really watch TV...

Musical Interest: I LOOOOOVE synthesizers. I'm learning to play (slowly) and mess around with some music software and stuff. That being said, I listen to a bit of everything! Rap, rock (all genres), classical, dance, house, DnB, minimal... any and everything that has a great beat!

Goal in the next 5 years: To be a competent programmer and possibly have a few of my own video games programmed. And possibly well on my way to becoming a great glowsticker/glowstringer.

Goal in the next 20 years: An accomplished programmer working for a well established company, or possibly a company of my own? :)

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes. I know it's cliche, but a girl's eyes are insanely beautiful to me. And a girl's smile. Again, cliche I know, but what can ya do? lol

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy my mom a house, because I owe her so much that I can never repay, so it'd be the least I could do. Pay my way through college. But I really wanna visit a few countries: Japan, Germany, and Italy, so I'd probably do that too.

I am good at: Tinkering with computers, problem solving, err.... I don't really know xD

School (if applicable): Enrolling in my local community college here at Jax Beach

Work (if applicable): Between jobs, sadly...

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn how to glowstick and dance. I've always thought that raving was an amazing art form, and I would love to be a part of such a huge, active community!

My website/picutures are located: n/a. although if there's a "post your pic" thread, you'll soon find one in there xD

Describe yourself: Hmm. I'm a 21 year old guy who daydreams about music and making award-winning video games. I spend a lot of time walking on the beach, listening to my iPod and just thinking. Everyone tells me that I'm easy to talk to and a great listener, and I do everything I can to help out a friend in need. Just your average, easy-go-lucky kinda guy lol.

What do you do for fun?

Well, I play my synth and video games (in case you couldn't tell already lol). I love to learn new things, so I'm always researching something on the computer. I also love to make music, so I play around with my music software whenever the mood strikes.

Random fact about yourself: I've broken the same arm twice: once when I was 7, then again when I was 14. Weird, huh?

What you did last weekend: Spent my birthday with my beautiful girlfriend and my brother! We all live a few hours away from each other, so we cherish any time we can spend together.

What yo do when you go out: I'm really laid back, so I just chill when I'm out. Unless there's a REALLY interesting conversation happening. In which case I get kinda passionate and talk a lot lol

Are you in a relationship? I am, and it's been ana amazing year and a half so far!

Are you looking to be in a relationship? see above ;)

Name: Travis

Interests: Well I just started glowstringing and am really enjoying it. Also skiing and snowboarding.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I have to many to list

Musical Interest: Rock, Alternative, and of course Dance and Techno... I know lots of different subgenres with some of those but as a general I will leave it at that.

Goal in the next 5 years: Get done with my education

Goal in the next 20 years: Not a clue have fun is one of them though.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes

If i had a million dollars I would: I would invest it so it would grow and apply it to try and help others

I am good at: Hahaha I am a jack of all trades mediocre at everything good at nothing.

School (if applicable): Yup

Work (if applicable): Yup

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to become a glowstringer.

My website/picutures are located:

Describe yourself: 6'1 180 green eyes sandy blonde hair... i hope thats what it wants.

What do you do for fun? Play guitar, piano, go have fun

Random fact about yourself:Like to cook.

What you did last weekend: Went rapelling

What yo do when you go out: Get dressed.

Are you in a relationship? No

Are you looking to be in a relationship? If the right one comes along hey who knows right?

Name: Matt Schiffer aka Dem Bonez

Interests: Music, Women, Dr. Pepper, Alexander the Great, Electricity & Jungle

Musical Interest: Jazz, Jungle & G-Funk aka everything

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate with Electrical Engineering Degree

Goal in the next 20 years: Start a record label!

What turns you on about the opposite sex: midriffs, bruv

If i had a million dollars I would: DJ a Jungle party with Lady Gaga

I am good at: Listening & producing music

School (if applicable): University of Delaware

I am on glowsticking.com because: I love the community! Plus am friends with Mr. Gomes

My website/picutures are located: facebook

Random fact about yourself: Lived in Spain for a year

What you did last weekend: partied, matey

Name: Real name: Adam Raver Name: Iren (means Irish)

Interests: Reffereeing baseball, listening to good music, living life (as all irish people do)

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Two and a half men. (Love Charley Sheen)

Musical Interest: Try to stay well rounded, but I love music that people just go crazy to.

Goal in the next 5 years: Recieve my Bachelors Degree from U of O.

Goal in the next 20 years: Not sure yet, too far in advance.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Would rather not say in public. :)

If i had a million dollars I would: Throw the biggest International rave the world has ever seen.

School (if applicable): Portland Community College

Work (if applicable): Hoping to work for one of the local DJ companies.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I like to live life, and have a blast doing it.

My website/picutures are located: Website to come shortly.

Describe yourself: I'm a fun loving irish lad who just likes to live life, and have as much fun as I can, while still staying "sober".

What do you do for fun? Live life, there's not just one thing I do. Everything.

Random fact about yourself: I've refereed baseball sinse I was 13. I do actually like some country music.

What yo do when you go out: Have a blast. You only live once.

Are you in a relationship? Not currently.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Depends, I'll see what happens.

Name: Nick Sewell

Interests: DJing, Skateboarding, toking, etc.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Don't got the time

Musical Interest: Hardstyle Techno, Classic rock, Metal

Goal in the next 5 years: Finish up most of my schooling and get all of my DJing skills better

Goal in the next 20 years: I wanna be Killin it as a DJ.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Pretty much everything.

If i had a million dollars I would: Blow it all on my car, my sound equipment, and my college tuition.

I am good at: Skatin, hackin, smokin, and everything in between.

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: I'm bored outta my fuckin mind.

My website/picutures are located: facebook.

Describe yourself: I'm me. Don't try to change me.

What do you do for fun? Skate, party, blaze, mix, and chill

Random fact about yourself: Underneath my badass exterior, i'm just a nerdy little white boy.

What you did last weekend: Blazed up.

What yo do when you go out: Get Blitzed outta my skull and chill with my boys

Are you in a relationship? Yeah man

Are you looking to be in a relationship? is that an offer?

Name: Initials; L.O.

If i had a million dollars I would: not keep it all.

I am on glowsticking.com because: this is interesting to me

Describe yourself: No thank you. (:

What do you do for fun? What don't I do for fun?

Name: aergonaut (Chris)

Location: California. I go to UCLA, so I'm down there during the school year, but I'm from the Bay Area, so I'm usually up there for breaks and summer.

Interests: video games, web design, reading, glowstringing ('natch)

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Neverwhere/--/Fringe

Musical Interest: rock, trance, and most electronica

Goal in the next 5 years: graduate school

Goal in the next 20 years: married

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I consider myself a leg guy, but I'm really more about personality.

If i had a million dollars I would: invest a good chunk of it and donate the rest to charities

I am good at: I'm not really that impressive. I've been told I'm a good programmer, but I don't really believe it myself.

School (if applicable): UCLA

Work (if applicable): starving student

I am on glowsticking.com because: I got interested in stringing in high school but didn't know anyone who did it so I sorta just stopped. This year, some of my friends back home picked it up and got me back into doing it over winter break. I'm here to join in the community and improve my skills.

My website/picutures are located: my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aergonaut and my tumblr: http://aergonaut.tumblr.com

Describe yourself: I'm basically your average Asian. =D

What do you do for fun? play video games, see movies, string with friends

Random fact about yourself:

What you did last weekend: moved back to school after winter break

What yo do when you go out: see movies, go to arcades

Are you looking to be in a relationship? not actively

Name:Edson

Interests:Poetry, Glowstringing:d, Parties

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:The Last Lecture.

Musical Interest:Underground Hip-Hop. House. Trance.

Goal in the next 5 years:Graduate High School. Good College(:

Goal in the next 20 years:Culinary Artist

What turns you on about the opposite sex:Respect for herself. Too many freaks now a days>:l

If i had a million dollars I would:Spend Them? Invest some.

I am good at:Poetry, School.

School (if applicable):Sophmore at Palisades Charter High.

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because:I enjoy the art of GlowStringing

My website/picutures are located:On Myspace., http://www.myspace.com/erodkid

Describe yourself:Kinda Short:O

What do you do for fun?Party:O

Random fact about yourself:4.0

What you did last weekend:Party for New Years(:

What yo do when you go out:Take my wallet and keys:D

Are you in a relationship?Not at the moment.

Are you looking to be in a relationship?Doesn't really matter right now(:

Okay, this is the official introduce yourself post. Keep discussions to a minimum. PLEASE.

Filling this out isn't required, but it's fun, and will get everyone introduced quicker. This post will be pinned.

Name:Erick

Interests:having fun

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:cell by Stephen king/the office

Musical Interest:anything not overplayed

Goal in the next 5 years:graduating from some college

Goal in the next 20 years:having my own home

What turns you on about the opposite sex:eyes

If i had a million dollars I would:disappear

I am good at:bass guitar

School (if applicable):taylorsville high school

I am on glowsticking.com because:of people

My website/picutures are located:myspace

Describe yourself:awesome

What do you do for fun? Jam and hang our

Random fact about yourself:I'm in a band

What you did last weekend:bum around the house

What yo do when you go out:eat and have fun

Are you in a relationship?sadly no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? If I can be in one

Name:Erick

Interests:having fun

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:cell by Stephen king/the office

Musical Interest:anything not overplayed

Goal in the next 5 years:graduating from some college

Goal in the next 20 years:having my own home

What turns you on about the opposite sex:eyes

If i had a million dollars I would:disappear

I am good at:bass guitar

School (if applicable):taylorsville high school

I am on glowsticking.com because:of people

My website/picutures are located:myspace

Describe yourself:awesome

What do you do for fun? Jam and hang our

Random fact about yourself:I'm in a band

What you did last weekend:bum around the house

What yo do when you go out:eat and have fun

Are you in a relationship?sadly no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? If I can be in one

Guest POP

Name: Shawn S

Interests: music, and right now im hooked on light shows

Musical Interest: hip hop and techno

What turns you on about the opposite sex: confidence and independence

I am good at: random things

I am on glowsticking.com because: im new to the scene and to meet new people with the same interest

My website/picutures are located: facebook - kalligrown

Describe yourself: fun and optimistic

What do you do for fun?

Random fact about yourself: TAO was my first event

What you did last weekend: stayd home

What yo do when you go out: i love to dance, hit the club

Are you looking to be in a relationship? if i meet the right girl

Name: Shawn S

Interests: music, and right now im hooked on light shows

Musical Interest: hip hop and techno

What turns you on about the opposite sex: confidence and independence

I am good at: random things

I am on glowsticking.com because: im new to the scene and to meet new people with the same interest

My website/picutures are located: facebook - kalligrown

Describe yourself: fun and optimistic

What do you do for fun?

Random fact about yourself: TAO was my first event

What you did last weekend: stayd home

What yo do when you go out: i love to dance, hit the club

Are you looking to be in a relationship? if i meet the right girl

Name: Erik, though people call me SynthErik and just Synth

Interests: Music, lingos, friends, animals and having fun :D

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Hmm.. hard one.. Lovecraft is always fun to read.. I don't read magazines and I hardly watch TV..

Musical Interest: I listen to most electronic music and I play the violin, viola, mandolin, piano, ukulele, guitar and nyckelharpa (keyed fiddle)

Goal in the next 5 years: Studying for linguistics teacher I think.

Goal in the next 20 years: Living somewhere nice with a loving family and working.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: What about the same sex..? Well, the same goes there so.. Confidence, a unique personality and daring to be oneself (same thing as confidence perhaps..)

If i had a million dollars I would: Hmm.. A million dollars.. I'd save them until I'm going to get a home.

I am good at: Lingos, music, making friends and.. cooking :)

School (if applicable): High School, studying nature science.

Work (if applicable): Not yet.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I dropped in here and liked it.. Hoping to find friends here.

My website/pictures are located: Well.. really nowhere..

Describe yourself: Oh, hard one as well.. I'm happy, reliable and have much self confidence. I laugh a lot and I put my friends above all.

What do you do for fun? I'm with my friends or playing a random instrument I can get my hands on.

Random fact about yourself: I'm sXe.. and I have a terrible memory.

What you did last weekend: I.. met with some sXe friends.

What you do when you go out: I'm having as much fun as I can!

Are you in a relationship? Unfortunately, no..

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Well, yeah.. Yeah, I think so..

Name: Isaac, or GlowstringingGoomba :P

Interests: Music, Theater, Video Games, Glowsticking, X.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Lets see, favorite book...The dragon lance series, LOTR, Hitch hikers guide, and Illuminatus Trilogy

Musical Interest:Techno for raving and rolling, Classic rock, prog rock, Psychadelic Rock...A little bit of everything

Goal in the next 5 years: Be getting paid to act

Goal in the next 20 years: Dunno yet...Ill tell ya when i get there

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Someone who is just themselves. There is no set thing that turns me on...just...the right girl at the right time...

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a house for my dad and a house for me. The house for me would have 2 party/rave rooms. Then i would invest most of what was left and take about 40 grand and have the most bomb ass house party i could for as long as possible.

I am good at: Acting.

School (if applicable): In college for acting

Work (if applicable): Not atm

I am on glowsticking.com because: I am looking for a community of ravers and glowstickers

My website/pictures are located: facebook

Describe yourself: Names Isaac Lowden. Thats about all I got, the rest is up to you to figure out i guess? If i told you who I was, you would get to know me and think I was something completely different than what I do.

What do you do for fun? Party with friends. Or sit and smoke the herb...

Random fact about yourself: Uh...Uh... Uh...I just started stringing 3 weeks ago

What you did last weekend: hung out with some illinois friends

What you do when you go out: Lots of things

Are you in a relationship? Thank God no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Nope, Im never looking again. If one happens cool, but Im done trying :P

Name:Austin...Or Trebek

Interests:Music, stringing.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:

Musical Interest:Dubstep, electro house. Anything "techno"

Goal in the next 5 years:Finish school and my internship

Goal in the next 20 years:Own my own recording studio and be a music producer.

What turns you on about the opposite sex:Smile :)

If i had a million dollars I would:Buy a new car, n 1000 glowsticks.

I am good at:spelling haha

School (if applicable):CRAS- Conservatory Of Recording Arts & Sciences

Work (if applicable):NA

I am on glowsticking.com because:I love stringing and its a good community for advice, etc.

My website/picutures are located:http://www.myspace.com/trebek001

Describe yourself:

What do you do for fun? String, chill with the homies.

Random fact about yourself:I like to cook.

What you did last weekend: Fixed my car.

What yo do when you go out: Chill, always stringin so....

Are you in a relationship?Negative

Are you looking to be in a relationship?Negative unless I find a girl in AZ!

Name: Trandon or ddipsyy

Interests:poi, and gloving

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:Artboard mag, and fantasy factory

Musical Interest: techno, dubstep, crunbkcore, screamo

Goal in the next 5 years: to get a job as a fire dancer in vegas

Goal in the next 20 years:to jus have a good job

What turns you on about the opposite sex: dunno really didnt think about it

If i had a million dollars I would: invest it

I am good at: no clue

School (if applicable): high school

Work (if applicable):nothing right now

I am on glowsticking.com because: i have been glowstringing/poi spinning for a year and a half

My website/picutures are located: myspace.com/dopestmotherfucker

plurlife.com/dopestmotherfucker

Describe yourself: tall skinny blonde kid

What do you do for fun? poi and longboarding and skating

Random fact about yourself: im tallest at my school

What you did last weekend: chilled with some ppl

What yo do when you go out: jus hang out with ppl

Are you in a relationship? not yet

Are you looking to be in a relationship yes i am (: