zin

Introduction Thread! Introduce yourselves!

2448 posts in this topic

Name: Jr

Interests: cars music and fun

Musical Interest: the older chicago styles of euro. and some house and trance

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes & smile.

If i had a million dollars I would: donate 75% and use the rest for me and my family and close friends.

I am good at: ?? talking??

School (if applicable):graduated in 06

I am on glowsticking.com because: it's been a long time since i've been on here. 2 years.

My website/picutures are located: myspace.com/glowboi87

Describe yourself: stocky, about 6' green eyes black spikey hair. lightly tan. (mexican)

What do you do for fun? anything cars!

Random fact about yourself: i love movies!

What you did last weekend: drink at a car meet. (no driving!)

What yo do when you go out: many things!

Are you in a relationship? nope.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? yes.

well. immmmmbackkkkkkkkkkk and lookin for knowledge! u guys have grown!! zomg!

What a fun thread! lets post:

Name:Nathan

Interests:Drawing, gaming, making games, music, friends, glowstringing, and probably much more that i can't recall at the moment.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:

Musical Interest:Trance, dance, drum 'n base, chip music, classical, some rap, epic, some metal.

Goal in the next 5 years:Finish my game-design study.

Goal in the next 20 years:get some good jobs as level designers, have a steady relationship.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: personality, brains, and must consist of at least 14% awesome.

If i had a million dollars I would:Put it on a bank account and continue living as i am i guess, with a few extras.

I am good at:Level design, gaming, sneaking(dont ask), not glowstringing.

School (if applicable): Game design.

Work (if applicable): None.

I am on glowsticking.com because: i wanted to go on the forum.

My website/picutures are located: www.mapperarkhar.nl ?

Describe yourself: Nathan is a rather strange species of the homo sapiens, he enjoys gameboy music, his weird friends and is a perfectionist. the last is actually a contradiction with his not so good trait of having way to much things he wants to be good at, instead of focusing his attention on one thing.

What do you do for fun? Sneaking into construction sites or train cleaning areas at night, drawing, glowstringing, even though the area where i practice is cramped and i can necer get myself to break a new one. gaming with my friends, talking about mankind, life and other things like that into late hours.

Random fact about yourself:i am right now attempting to repair the damage done by a $(#&% hellish virus.

What you did last weekend: went to a friends birthday, good times... good times...

What you do when you go out: either go dancing at place nearby or hang with friends in a random cafe.

Are you in a relationship? Nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Not activeley but if a oppertunity shows itsself, yes.

Okay, this is the official introduce yourself post. Keep discussions to a minimum. PLEASE.

Filling this out isn't required, but it's fun, and will get everyone introduced quicker. This post will be pinned.

This is for current AND new posters. =D

Name:chris hayes

Interests:always trying to find new raves or clubs and of course glow stringing!!

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: the art of war-author : sun tzu

Musical Interest:hard core techno ,trance and of course hard core bass

Goal in the next 5 years:starting my own painting comp.

Goal in the next 20 years:not to sure (hopefully retiring)

What turns you on about the opposite sex:everything

If i had a million dollars I would:invest in the ecstasy pharmaceutical business(just kidding)

I am good at:weight training ,personal training and most of all... you guessed it spinning glowsticks!

School (if applicable):international sport science association

Work (if applicable):painter

I am on glowsticking.com because:heard about the site on GXG and im always looking for new things

My website/picutures are located:none posted yet

Describe yourself:about 5'10"190lbs. blond spiked hair lots of tattoos and piercings

What do you do for fun? look for raves

Random fact about yourself:raver(also had to much to drink one night and got a tattoo on the side of my neck that says "your name" ) don't ask

What you did last weekend:raved

What yo do when you go out:rave/club

Are you in a relationship? she just broke up w-me !!

Are you looking to be in a relationship?nah h just the fun kind:)

Edited by sharkbait

Hey guys :) Just signed up so figured i need to introduce myself to the masses!

Name: Victoria

Interests: Airsoft, Helicopters, Racing/Rallying my STI, Glowstringing, and meeting new people.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Eh, TV- South park, family guy, scrubs, other random stupid stuff :)

Musical Interest: Rock, Trance, and anything with a good beat

Goal in the next 5 years: Hopefully get into flight school to be a helicopter pilot

Goal in the next 20 years: Have a great career flying, and have a bunch of good friends

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes, sence of humor, tall, and not preppy

If i had a million dollars I would: Have a nice house on a beach somewhere and host awesome raves!

I am good at: Driving/racing, airsoft, flying helos, and working on getting better at glowstringing

School (if applicable): nope

Work (if applicable): Trade show assistant

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to make some great friends, i love the videos, and i want to get into the rave scene a bit more.

My website/picutures are located: On my myspace.. If you really need to know PM me ;)

Describe yourself: 115lbs, 5'4, red hair, blue eyes, and cant tan for the life of me -_-

What do you do for fun? Practice my glowstringing, play video games, race, and shoot people

Random fact about yourself: Was in an Airsoft magazine once.. >_>

What you did last weekend: Slept

What yo do when you go out:Dont go out much :(

Are you in a relationship? Yep

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I am looking for a girlfriend ;)

Name: Kayla Andrews (or Kay)

Interests: Music, Dancing, Singing, Reading, Writing, Working on cars, and Glowsticking.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Sweet Blood or Godless by Pete Hautman

Musical Interest: Hardcore, Punk, Techno/Electronic/Trance, Reggae, Horrorcore, and some oldies.

Goal in the next 5 years: Finishing high school and going to the San Diego community college for two years. Then beginning at the San Diego culinary institute.

Goal in the next 20 years: Becoming a very good chef and having my own restaurant.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Voice, smile, eyes, and personality.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy my parents new houses out of the crappy trailer park and making them happy for once.

I am good at: Cooking, singing, glowsticking, and being a friend.

School (if applicable): Sequoia Ranch charter school

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: I saw it and went on it and here I am.

My website/picutures are located: www.myspace.com/killa_kayla_yeaya

Describe yourself: 5'7" (don't know how much I weigh anymore), two tattoos, 5 piercings, blonde hair with black and blue eyes.

What do you do for fun?: Hang with my homies and listen to music and party with my parentals.

Random fact about yourself: I pick my scabs when I'm pissed?!

What you did last weekend: Dun remember...

What yo do when you go out: party and hang out with my homies.

Are you in a relationship?: Nah...

Are you looking to be in a relationship?: I really don't know right now...

Edited by Kay

Name: Dallana

Interests: Meeting NEW People making wonderful friends

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Flowers in the Attic/ LOL OF COURSE US magazine I need to know the Gossip/Gray's Anatomy

Musical Interest: House, Techno, You know things I can shake my BIG ASS TOOOOO...

Goal in the next 5 years: To become an RN

Goal in the next 20 years: To be become a CNO

What turns you on about the opposite sex: There ASS when it shakes to the music naw it there package up front LOL

If i had a million dollars I would: buy an arena...and give to the ravers of the world

I am good at: being a patient care ambassador

School (if applicable): LA Valley College

Work (if applicable): Presbyterian Medical Center

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to meet new friends

My website/picutures are located: PLURLIFE.COM

Describe yourself: AWESOME

What do you do for fun? EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Random fact about yourself: I have big BROWN eyes

What you did last weekend: NOTHING WORK

What yo do when you go out: FLIRT ALOT

Are you in a relationship? DEFINE RELATIONSHIP?

Are you looking to be in a relationship? AGAIN, DEFINE WHAT A RELATIONSHIP IS... :biggrin2:

Name: Erin

Interests: art, music, glowsticks, etc

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: N/A

Musical Interest: To many styles to choose from x.x

Goal in the next 5 years: Relearn devil sticks, learn Hula hoop dance, belly dance, finish high school and start college.

Goal in the next 20 years:

What turns you on about the opposite sex: N/A o.0

If i had a million dollars I would: Go to the college or university of choice, where ever in the world and use the rest on glowsticks and living.

I am good at: art I guess, I like to draw(sketch) when I can and what ever I can.

School (if applicable): freedom in the form of a course on CD

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: I've been here before and like the place.

My website/picutures are located:

Describe yourself: Quirky/hyper

What do you do for fun? Either hop on my bike, head to a friends house, or play with email scamers (Only when bored and they won't stop sending emails to my dummy accounts)

Random fact about yourself: I earned the name crazy squirrel girl from my older sister.

What you did last weekend: Watched cartoons.

What yo do when you go out: Go to the mall, park, or random thing found on google.

Are you in a relationship? N/A 0.o

Are you looking to be in a relationship? N/A >.<

Name: Adrian

Interests: Making and Mixing Music (Techno/Trance Based)

Most Recent Work:

DJSpadez - Inspiration

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: MTV?

Musical Interest: Hip Hop/ Techno/ Trance/ Classical ( To an extent)

Goal in the next 5 years: Already in collage and on my way of making my life.

Goal in the next 20 years: A producer

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Baby faces and green eyes

If i had a million dollars I would: a lot of things...

I am good at: Playing basketball and making beats and mixing and pretty good at glowstringing.

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: idk...because I like the community?

My website/picutures are located: My Myspace

Describe yourself: I one of those guys that if you get to know me I'm a cool kid to be around. I could also be the person that would "throw you under the bus" because i can.

What do you do for fun? I sometimes play online games but now my big interests is making music and mixing...

Random fact about yourself: I really can careless about your problems unless I know you and my life revolves around respect....If I don't get respect neither do you...

What you did last weekend: Same thing I'm doing this weekend! Bumming it out! xD

What you do when you go out: I usually play basketball or just hangout

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Nope

welcome to the site guys.. except for spadez cuz this is his second time introducing himself ;P welcome back to the site yoooo

Name: Edwin

Interests: Glowsticking, dancing, breaking.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Family Guy

Musical Interest: Techno, Trance, Electric

Goal in the next 5 years: Be superb at glowstringing, breakdancing and be in college.

Goal in the next 20 years: Family, Good Job

What turns you on about the opposite sex: a smile?

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy myself a nice house, a nice car, and save the rest of the money so i dont have to get a job :D

I am good at: being friendly?

School (if applicable): high school

Work (if applicable): not yet

I am on glowsticking.com because: i want to get better :]

My website/picutures are located: myspace.com/orderedsushi

Describe yourself: asian, average, interesting

What do you do for fun? glowstring, chill with friends, eat, beach :D

Random fact about yourself: glowstringing is something i really want to get better at

What you did last weekend: party :D

What yo do when you go out: eat, chill, party, beach

Are you in a relationship? nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? sure.

Name:Renee

Interests:Everything Involving the arts, especially dancing to, listening to and creating music; skateboarding; learning about different religions; reading REALLY old stories like the Odyssey; writing poetry

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Harry Potter Series FOREVER!/ Rolling Stones/ Spongebob!!!!

Musical Interest:?I like every type of music except for blues, opera, folk, and 95% of country.

Goal in the next 5 years: To be in college

Goal in the next 20 years: To be happily married to someone as awesome as me!!

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I like people who aren't afraid to be different. Like a Black guy living in a predominately Black city doing something like skateboarding or playing guitar.

If i had a million dollars I would: Give some to my mom, put some in the bank, give some to my pops, and spend the rest!

I am good at: EVERYTHING! lol JK I'm good at English, Music, writing poetry (I guess that would go under English) and Dancing.

School (if applicable): High School

Work (if applicable):lol the only job I have is being a part of the band program at my school. lol 9-5 baby!

I am on glowsticking.com because: I thought it was AWESOME!

My website/picutures are located:I have no pics of myself on any websites i'm on because I have no camera at the moment.

Describe yourself: Appearance: 5'3, short hair, caramel skin, everchanging brown eyes, braces, Personality: Really nice, can sometimes have serious anger issues, deliciously random, called a tease by most, probably the dumbest smart person at my school, extremely different and often misunderstood by people of my own race.

What do you do for fun? Dance, write poetry, chat, hang out with friends, listen to music

Random fact about yourself: I have several different titles: AwesomeEmoVampireKitty, Pretty Rave Girl, SuperPrettyRaveGirl, Green Princess and Zombie Girl.

What you did last weekend: I went to a game at my school and played with the band there.

What yo do when you go out: Act a FOOL!!!!! lol Cuz I'm just that awesome!

Are you in a relationship? Nope!

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I'm not really looking, but if I get into one that's cool too.

Name:Renee

Interests:Everything Involving the arts, especially dancing to, listening to and creating music; skateboarding; learning about different religions; reading REALLY old stories like the Odyssey; writing poetry

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Harry Potter Series FOREVER!/ Rolling Stones/ Spongebob!!!!

Musical Interest:?I like every type of music except for blues, opera, folk, and 95% of country.

Goal in the next 5 years: To be in college

Goal in the next 20 years: To be happily married to someone as awesome as me!!

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I like people who aren't afraid to be different. Like a Black guy living in a predominately Black city doing something like skateboarding or playing guitar.

If i had a million dollars I would: Give some to my mom, put some in the bank, give some to my pops, and spend the rest!

I am good at: EVERYTHING! lol JK I'm good at English, Music, writing poetry (I guess that would go under English) and Dancing.

School (if applicable): High School

Work (if applicable):lol the only job I have is being a part of the band program at my school. lol 9-5 baby!

I am on glowsticking.com because: I thought it was AWESOME!

My website/picutures are located:I have no pics of myself on any websites i'm on because I have no camera at the moment.

Describe yourself: Appearance: 5'3, short hair, caramel skin, everchanging brown eyes, braces, Personality: Really nice, can sometimes have serious anger issues, deliciously random, called a tease by most, probably the dumbest smart person at my school, extremely different and often misunderstood by people of my own race.

What do you do for fun? Dance, write poetry, chat, hang out with friends, listen to music

Random fact about yourself: I have several different titles: AwesomeEmoVampireKitty, Pretty Rave Girl, SuperPrettyRaveGirl, Green Princess and Zombie Girl.

What you did last weekend: I went to a game at my school and played with the band there.

What yo do when you go out: Act a FOOL!!!!! lol Cuz I'm just that awesome!

Are you in a relationship? Nope!

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I'm not really looking, but if I get into one that's cool too.

wow just when i thaught knowing that pretty rave girl was enuff now we have "super-pretty reve girl" gotta let s3rl know so we can do a new song lol

Name: Kanyon

Interests: Glowsticking, Poi, Raves, Meeting and talking to new people

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Ninja Warrior those guys are crazy

Musical Interest: Name it

Goal in the next 5 years: Be finishing up school

Goal in the next 20 years: spending my years in Australia

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Eyes, Intellect, Body

If i had a million dollars I would: Don't ask me that question...

I am good at: Being myself

School (if applicable): College

Work (if applicable): I work at a hedge shop in downtown A2

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to meet fellow glowstringers, learn new and cool things, and glow stick

My website/picutures are located: www.myspace.com/unitemetal

Describe yourself: 6'1" White guy with blonde dreads

What do you do for fun? Practice poi, chill, and enjoy life

Random fact about yourself:

What you did last weekend: I don't remeber :|

What yo do when you go out: Hang out with my friends, go to the club, or just enjoying life

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Maybe

Name: Natalee

Interests: Napping, Electronics, Fuzzy Things, Cars, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Adventures, Glowsticks :o

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Anything by Chuck Palahniuk, Invader Zim, most Anime, most everything on Adult Swim...blah blah. Scrubs, The Office. Blah Blah...Don't watch TV much.

Musical Interest: A little bit of everything, Mostly Trance, Alternative, Rock...a bit of Metal.

Goal in the next 5 years: College and Schoolstuffs, To get insanely good at Glowsticking ;P

Goal in the next 20 years: I don't think that far ahead

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Personality, Sense of Humor, Body, Eyes, Smile :D

If i had a million dollars I would: Try to invest and spend a lot of it on technology (and cars) I don't need.

I am good at: Working on/with computers, Taking things apart, Fixing things, Taking care of animals, Napping, Writing, Getting hopelessly lost.

School (if applicable): Home school, CC in a few months

Work (if applicable): Lazy

I am on glowsticking.com because: I need to learn mad l337 skills, and I hear it's an amazing community ;D ...

My website/picutures are located: ahh...myspace? actually they're all on facebook. I'm too lazy for that.

Describe yourself: ...Nahhh

What do you do for fun? Play games (360, Wii, PS2, SNES, Computer), go on adventures; drive around aimlessly. Learn computer-y things, Listen to musaacs, Hang out with friends, Travel, Nap. Did I mention nap enough? Obsess over shiny things.

Random fact about yourself: I'm a horrible insomniac

What you did last weekend: Partied or something

What you do when you go out: See friends, go to the city, Go on walks, Parrttyy

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Maybe

Name: Tim Yeung

Interests: bboying, anime, math

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: A Clockwork Orange, Bleach, Death Note

Musical Interest: anything good

Goal in the next 5 years: get into a good college

Goal in the next 20 years: have a licensed job with a good pay

What turns you on about the opposite sex: everything

If i had a million dollars I would: save it in a bank

I am good at: math

School (if applicable): Freehold Township High School

Work (if applicable): ----

I am on glowsticking.com because: baesick wanted me to join it

My website/picutures are located: none at the moment

Describe yourself: i'm an asian that is still new to bboying and glowsticking. I also care very much

about my school grades

What do you do for fun? gaming, bboying

Random fact about yourself: i'm a nub in everything

What you did last weekend: get glowstix and went to the temple

What yo do when you go out: absolutely nothing

Are you looking to be in a relationship? not reli

Name: Austin (shrek)

Interests: Poi, music, movies, etc

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Not much of a reader/Same as for magazines/Family Guy, South Park, Metalocalypse

Musical Interest: Trance, House, Hard Style, Hip-Hop, and mostly all rock

Goal in the next 5 years: Finish College

Goal in the next 20 years: Too far ahead!

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Confidence (not cockiness), Body, Brunettes

If i had a million dollars I would: Do whatever I did to get a million dollars, twice.

I am good at: Being a smartass, giving advice, music, and I try to be a good stringer

School (if applicable): Collin County Community College (Preston Ridge Campus)

Work (if applicable): Full-Time Student =)

I am on glowsticking.com because: My friends showed me the way

My website/picutures are located: uh..here?

Describe yourself: Smart ass, fun, generally happy and laid-back

What do you do for fun? Poi, party, etc

Random fact about yourself: I can't feel my left knee. It's been asleep for the past 2 years

What you did last weekend: partied a little too hardy

What yo do when you go out: spin, smoke, chill

Are you looking to be in a relationship? if one happens to fall out of the sky

Name: Koss

Interests: Stenciling, Music, Dancing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV Show: Book: Mad Dogs, not much of a TV watcher.

Musical Interest: Anything but rap and country. Bright Eyes, Jukebox the Ghost, Death Cab, Enter Shikari, Radical Face

Goal in the next 5 years: Get decent grades, figure out what I want to do with my life

Goal in the next 20 years: Be happy

What turns you on about the opposite sex: When girls can pull off short hair

If I had a million dollars I would: Buy every shade of every color of spray paint ever invented

I am good at: Finding really obscure things to be interested in

School(if applicable): 10th grade

Work (if applicable): Student

I am on glowsticking.com because: I saw some people glowsticking, then looked it up online and decided that it's something I need to learn how to do

My website/pictures are located: Nowhere, because I never update any of that

Describe yourself: Imagine Jesus as a graffiti artist...

What do you do for fun? Find weird things to get into

Random fact about yourself: I play guitar!

What did you do last weekend? HOMEWORK :/

What yo do when you go out: Get up

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I'm not opposed to being in a relationship.

Name:Ghostman

Interests:raving,music,video games

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:i dont watch too much tv anymore

Musical Interest:i listen to all kinds of stuff,everything from dnb and electro to classical and heavy metal...and lets not forget everything in between ^_^

Goal in the next 5 years:as for my standings in life...i dont know,but id like to be able to dj by this point,and to be a lot better at poi and liquiding

Goal in the next 20 years:i dont know....

What turns you on about the opposite sex:thats for them to figure out ^_~

If i had a million dollars I would:get myself an apartment,and take care of myself and a few of my close friends

I am good at:video games...figuring things out,and talking to people

School (if applicable):n/a

Work (if applicable):n/a

I am on glowsticking.com because:i want to get better at poi

My website/picutures are located:n/a

Describe yourself:thats hard to do,im a complicated person

What do you do for fun?practice poi and chill out to music

Random fact about yourself:i love invader zim!!! especially gir

What you did last weekend:nothin really

What yo do when you go out:that all depends on who im with

Are you in a relationship?no

Are you looking to be in a relationship?not really,but if it happens it happens

Name:Hunter AKA Whiteman

Interests:poi, cars, and chicks lol

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:Clockwork Orange, car and driver, ncis

Musical Interest: Trance, happy hardcore, hardcore, DnB, Basshunter, Tiesto,

Goal in the next 5 years:Make lots of Money

Goal in the next 20 years:Make even MORE money. LOL

What turns you on about the opposite sex:I dont know. Why is the sky blue.

If i had a million dollars I would:Make some expensive poi

I am good at: working on cars. Talking to people

School (if applicable):Graduated

Work (if applicable):pep boys

I am on glowsticking.com because: meet people with the same interests about the art of poi

My website/picutures are located:dont have one

Describe yourself: I'm a laid back down to earth guy. i beleive friends are everything. there your family too

What do you do for fun? Party

Random fact about yourself: have a twin sister

What you did last weekend: party

What yo do when you go out: party

Are you in a relationship? not for the past year and a half

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Yea

Name: Max Sorto

Interests: Apple Inc, Internets, Music ,Glowstringing.

Favorite TV show: Entourage

Musical Interest: Electronic/Dance, Rock

Goal in the next 5 years: Graduate from college and becoming a pro stringer.

Goal in the next 20 years: Success at life.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Excessive use of swear words

If i had a million dollars I would: Spend half of it, Long-term invest the other half.

I am good at: Computers

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to become the best I can at the art of glowstringing.

Describe yourself: I like computers and spinning glowy things.

What do you do for fun? Podcasts, hanging out.

Random fact about yourself: I like playing poker.

What you did last weekend: Hanged out at friend's house

What yo do when you go out: Talk, listen to some music, drink?, stuff.

Are you in a relationship? Nope.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Sure.

Interests: Science, Dance, and Wargames

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Popular Science, and most anything on the History channel

Musical Interest: Happy Hardcore (the extreme Vocal type)

Goal in the next 5 years: To buy a house

Goal in the next 20 years: To retire rich

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Titties..:o

If i had a million dollars I would: Live off the intrest....Money market account paying 13% intrest thats $130,000 anually to live off of if you had a million dollars.

I am good at: Making friends, throwing parties, making music and making minature terrain for my wargames, its kind of my zen.

Work (if applicable): Union Electrion, IBEW local 80 baby!!

I am on glowsticking.com because: I have been out of the scene for about 8 yrs and I wanted to see what the new techniques were. I was at the top of my game; however, I see that a lot has changed and now I have more to learn. I love a challange. YEEEAAA :)

My website/picutures are located: Photobucket

Describe yourself: I am 6ft tall short black hair with blonde highlights, baby blue eyes. I have an athletic build. If you wanna know more then you gotta get to know me better.

Random know fact abot yourself: I used to DJ, and organize raves. I love dance and glowsticking. (actually I perfer microlights but thats neither here or there) I had to get out of the scene for a while. Things got hectic and police got involoved. Now I have come full circle. I no longer do drugs of any sort; however, I still like to dance and to be arround the croud. Teaching people liquid and rave tricks never gets old. Keeping PLUR alive.

What do you do for fun? Dance, Play minature wargames (heroscape) Make songs on acid pro, spin here and there.

What you did last weekend: Went to the bar with my bro and got tipsy

What yo do when you go out: Mostly drink, drink and dance

Are you in a relationship? No

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Depends, I am reciently divorced so I am not looking to be in a relationship. but love doesn't require you to be looking.

A couple of cool websites if you don't already know them:

www.dancesafe.org

In perticular www.ecstasydata.org If you are gonna take pills at least know whats in them!!!

www.hyperreal.org

Edited by Omen20154

Name: Ryan

Interests: Chillin', working on cars, dancing, anything to occupy my time.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Not a big book reader/ car magazines/ House MD

Musical Interest: Anything really, as far as EDM goes though, mostly house, hard house, hard trance, trance, vocal trance... anything I can dance to really.

Goal in the next 5 years: Have a steady job in my field, a serious, long term relationship.

Goal in the next 20 years: I have no idea... wherever life takes me.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: overall physical appearance, eyes, smile, personality is a big one too, they need to be down to earth and relaxed. If the girl can dance, and dance well, that's a huge turn on too. :)

If i had a million dollars I would: Probably buy a new car, cuz my current one's a piece, and put the rest away for a house or something.

I am good at: Working on cars, dancing, freehand glowsticking

School (if applicable): Pennsylvania College of Technology

Work (if applicable): None as of right now.

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn more about the art and perfect my own style, as well as meeting those who are into glowsticking in its many forms.

My website/picutures are located: www.myspace.com/rms5057

Describe yourself: I'm pretty laid back, very chill person. I enjoy learning new things and I've got a very open mind.

What do you do for fun? Hang out with friends and do whatever comes to mind.

Random fact about yourself: I'm from Long Island, NY. Moved to PA in 5th grade.

What you did last weekend: We had a pretty big party up here for my roomates birthday, that was pretty sweet.

What yo do when you go out: Drink, have fun, be social, whatever works.

Are you in a relationship? Negative

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Should the right person come along, yes.

Name: Kyle Bryant

Interests: photography, glowstringing/sticking, procrastinating (seems to be a common theme here xD)

School (if applicable): Edmonds Woodway Highschool

Work (if applicable): Nothing Atm, but looking!

I am on glowsticking.com because: i love stringing and sticking, even though i just started. The community is also great!

My website/picutures are located: none...yet!

Catch me on AIM: kyl234 (l= lower case L)

:biggrin2: