zin

Introduction Thread! Introduce yourselves!

2448 posts in this topic

Name: Justin K.

Interests: Running, long distance running, violin, playing games, and sleeping.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I have many favorites.

Musical Interest: Many genres, but I love the J-Rock.

Goal in the next 5 years: To be fluent in at least two languages. Become better at freehand.

Goal in the next 20 years: Umm.. be awesome? Heh.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Multiple things.

If i had a million dollars I would: Be magnanimous and helpful.

I am good at: Nothing!

School (if applicable): Aliso Niguel HS

Work (if applicable): Too young :(

I am on glowsticking.com because: Freehanding is awesome.

My website/picutures are located: myspace

Describe yourself: I'm a 5'4 - 5'5 Japanese boy who fits the stereotype of Asian? Not really. But the first part is right.

What do you do for fun? I play multiple video games and have fun with my friends.

Random fact about yourself: My conversations with other people can be very interesting...

What you did last weekend: Sit in a hotel room for 3 days.

What you do when you go out: Heh, do whatever :)

Are you in a relationship? No.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Not yet anwyays.

Name: Legend

Interests: Sleeping, reading, eating, teaching

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Too many to list!

Musical Interest: I like everything except for country and heavy metal... and of course I'll always have that super soft spot in my heart for any kind of electronic music =)

Goal in the next 5 years: Buy a home and have at least one kid

Goal in the next 20 years: Buy a bigger home (or two!) and have 2-3 kids (but NO grandkids yet!), get my master's degree (or more), possibly get into administration (in the school setting), have traveled all over the world...

What turns you on about the opposite sex: No one else turns me on besides him

If i had a million dollars I would: Probably only be able to buy ONE house here (damn the real estate market in Hawaii..)

I am good at: Procrastinating

School (if applicable): I work at a school, does that count?

Work (if applicable): See answer for above

I am on glowsticking.com because: I miss posting on ILR!!

My website/pictures are located: Hopefully in a very difficult to find place =)

Describe yourself: I'm a retired raver

What do you do for fun? Sleep

Random fact about yourself: I'm allergic to kiwi

What you did last weekend: Clean house and go to a BBQ at the park for a friend's birthday

What you do when you go out: Nowdays? Eat, have a couple drinks, and come home and go to sleep before 10 pm =p

Are you in a relationship? Yes, engaged... getting married in December of this year =)

Are you looking to be in a relationship? See answer for above

Name: Rin

Interests: the color pink, band, japanese street fashion (lolita and decora), crazy hair, glowsticking, scrapbooking, doodling, sanrio, photography, kittens, bunnies, junk food, DDR, BJD's, pullips

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Gothic and Lolita Bible, South Park, Family Guy, American's Next Top Model xD;;

Musical Interest: I play the bassoon and tenor saxophone

Goal in the next 5 years: figure out what I want to do with my life and succeed in college

Goal in the next 20 years: find the perfect person, make babies, stay close to my family and have a successful job

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes and cool hair

If i had a million dollars I would: buy lots of japanese brand, pay for college, give some to people I like and give some to charity

I am good at: bassoon and school

School (if applicable): high school

Work (if applicable): unemployed bum

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn how to glowstick?

My website/picutures are located: http://myspace.com/loveforsugar

Describe yourself: I'm obsessed with alternative fashion and I am very shy. I'm an airhead, like a major major airhead.

What do you do for fun? look at japanese street fashion, dress up, hang out with friends, take tons of pictures, sit on the computer all day..... attempt glowsticking.. .

Random fact about yourself: I got stuck in a rotating door at ohayocon

What you did last weekend: lolita fashion meet-up!!! it was the best best best weekend ever

What yo do when you go out: dress up, stare back at everyone else, go on walks, take pictures, eat food, shop

Are you in a relationship? it's complicated...

Are you looking to be in a relationship? it depends

Name: David or Asian

Interests:Glowsticks! ^_^

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:Naruto Shippuden,Bleach

Musical Interest:Techno/Trance/Breakbeat

Goal in the next 5 years:College

Goal in the next 20 years:Family

What turns you on about the opposite sex:Everything

If i had a million dollars I would:Spoil myself and family =]

I am good at:Humor

School (if applicable):High School

Work (if applicable):Pizza Hut

I am on glowsticking.com because:I'm introducing myself =]

My website/picutures are located:www.myspace.com/dasexyazn

Describe yourself:I'm just an average asian >_<

What do you do for fun?Hangout with friends and glowsticking

Random fact about yourself:I'm 5'7

What you did last weekend:Watched HellBoy2

What yo do when you go out:Movies,Mall, or anywhere fun

Are you in a relationship?No =[

Are you looking to be in a relationship?Ya but hard to find right one... =[

Name:Chris

Interests:Poi an staff

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:Scrubs

Musical Interest:dubstep

Goal in the next 5 years:to be twice the spinner i am now.

Goal in the next 20 years:have my kid finish school

What turns you on about the opposite sex:Looks an personality

If i had a million dollars I would:give my kid a good life

I am good at:poi, starting convos an working hard

School (if applicable):trinity

Work (if applicable):at home

I am on glowsticking.com because:Im a fellow glowsticker

My website/picutures are located:www.myspace.com/cabirbs2007

Describe yourself:Smart, witty, goofy

What do you do for fun?spinn, party

Random fact about yourself:i love my family

What you did last weekend:took a bus ride from dallas to washington

What yo do when you go out:Party, rave

Are you in a relationship?yes for a lil over a year

Are you looking to be in a relationship?

Name:Dingoni (ERIC)

Interests:Glowsticking, surfing, adventures

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book - Silent Warrior, Magazine Airsoft International. Tv Show- Weeds, future weapons

Musical Interest:HAPPY HRDCRE, Trance, House, reggae

Goal in the next 5 years: graduate college, not have to worry about money, and find my soul mate.

Goal in the next 20 years: kids, and success

What turns you on about the opposite sex: a girl that i find attractive, nice, and i can be my wacky self around her.

If i had a million dollars I would: help other people in need.

I am good at: glowsticking, adrenaline sports (surf, snowboard, skate)

School (if applicable): College Cal Poly Pomona

Work (if applicable): yeah

I am on glowsticking.com because: i love Glowsticking

My website/picutures are located: check my profile

Describe yourself: hmm crazy, i dunno this is hard.haha

What do you do for fun? glowstick, parties, adventure

Random fact about yourself: i used to do be a captain of a sponsored milsim airsoft team for 3 years.

What you did last weekend:partied

What yo do when you go out: have fun with friends

Are you in a relationship? nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship? yeah

Name: Angel (yes that is my real name!)

Interests: First and foremost: music especially trance or tech trance, apart from that I sculpt, I create songs, I organize underground events

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I don't really watch TV but i'll read anything by stephen king

Musical Interest: (not necesseraily in order) Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, John Digweed, Rank 1, Binary Finary, Sean Tyas, Simon Patterson, Sander Van Doorn, Cosmic Gate, John O'Callaghan, Above and Beyond, Aly and Fila, Second Sun, Filo and Peri, Markus Schulz, Menno de Jong, System F......

Goal in the next 5 years: work with a event management company to organize any large events in my home town

Goal in the next 20 years: go on tour with Ferry Corsten (ok... thats probably not going to happen but I still have high hopes)

What turns you on about the opposite sex: must be good looking, nice, hillarious, has amazing dance moves and lives for the moment like me

If i had a million dollars I would: buy ALOT of useles stuff.... then host the craziest rave ever with the best line up

I am good at: glowsticking (well it depends what 'good' would mean to you... i'v only been doing this for 7-8 months), sculpting, decorating, creating sick trance beats

School (if applicable): done

Work (if applicable): I'm a customer help rep for an insurance company

I am on glowsticking.com because: I thought this was really cool... i've been going to afterhours for a few years and since I have started glowsticking, alot of people have come up to me amazed... I didin't think there could be a group for this type of thing :)

My website/picutures are located: I'm on facebook... a bunch of my pics are on there trippy_one@hotmail.com

Describe yourself: I'm really down to earth, I get along well with pretty much anyone and everyone, I love to party and I love to dance, I listen to music like 24/7 so i'm kinda like a mini music library for most of my friends

What do you do for fun? during the winter I'm up for any winter sport during the day and at night i'll be at any afterhour or rave that has a good line up. During the summer, I love to play paintball and volleyball and I spend pretty much everyweekend at the beach

Random fact about yourself: I once dislocated my knee while I was dancing... don't ask... even I still don't understand that one

What you did last weekend: I was standing beside Ferry Corsten during his entire set at Millenium in Montreal

What you do when you go out: I party like crazy... the first and the last one off the dance floor ;)

Are you in a relationship? not any more

Are you looking to be in a relationship? not really... if it happens it happens but i,m not looking

I forgot to fill one of these out :)

Name: Joey or Geno

Interests: Glowsticking is now a new hobby of mine, and I play video games.. I know boring life.. Oh and I party 5 days a week :)

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Favorite book is Harry Houdini : The Secret Life of America's First Super Hero

Musical Interest: Trance + Alternative Rock, anything cept county.. hip hop is fun for dancing

Goal in the next 5 years: Steady Income

Goal in the next 20 years: Own a Resturaunt

What turns you on about the opposite sex: Personality is a must. Looks is a plus. :)

If i had a million dollars I would: besides 2 girls at the same time? absolutely nothing. (office space... come on im not that dirty)

I am good at: Video Games.. Howies Game Shack at Westminster Mall pays me to play :)

School (if applicable): Goldenwest College

Work (if applicable): N/A

I am on glowsticking.com because: Im learning to Freehand

My website/picutures are located: www.myspace.com/jpvillella send me an add, last name is in the url

Describe yourself: Fun, Happy, Outgoing, Nice guy...

What do you do for fun? Practicing Freehand, hang out with friends.

Random fact about yourself: I wanna be a pastry chef... :o

What you did last weekend: Party...

What yo do when you go out: Party...

Are you in a relationship? Nope.

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Very much so. :) Companionship is the road to happiness.

Name:Justin Zaporzan

Location:Washington DC/Belleville Ontario (I go to boarding school in Canada)

Interests: Music, Creating my own music, girls, dancing, anthropology, audio technology, Martial arts,

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Book:Pillars of the Earth Magazine:Electronic Musician and FHM TV show: Fight science

Musical Interest: Trance, House, Soca, Almost anything that creates a good vibe...There can be house music that sucks. But anything I can get down to is good

Goal in the next 5 years:Find out if creating music is truly what I want to do with my life, get accepted to a University, Have fun with the rest of my youth

Goal in the next 20 years:Find my soulmate, have a career I enjoy, have a family i love,

What turns you on about the opposite sex: ...looks, personality, actions, their way of teasing, decieving, being secretive. Soooo much.

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy musical equipment and save the rest for when I needed it

I am good at: learning, gaming :P, having fun, procrastinating,

School (if applicable): Albert College

Work (if applicable): Student

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn more of the art and culture of glowsticking

My website/picutures are located: facebook.com search Justin Zaporzan

Describe yourself: I can't

What do you do for fun? Play around with Virtual DJ, Video games, MSN, eat, dance, string, make music

Random fact about yourself:I've been Schooled at 7 different schools, and i'm going into 11th grade

What you did last weekend: went to a cooler fete and to Zen in Trinidad in Tobago

What yo do when you go out: whatever the plan is for the night, but I enjoy movies and parties, and clubs

Are you in a relationship? No :(

Are you looking to be in a relationship? YES

Name:Mike Lamb aka TheExpo

Interests: Breakin, Popin, Jittin, Parkour, Spinnin

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: The [as] line up

Musical Interest: DnB, Techno, House, Electro House

Goal in the next 5 years: Be traveling the world

Goal in the next 20 years: Own several clubs and a record label

What turns you on about the opposite sex: the curves

If i had a million dollars I would: Open a club, get richer, build my own island, start my own country.

I am good at: Physical stuff, Influencing people, ... and you know

School (if applicable): Capital University, Columbus Ohio

Work (if applicable): Three Oaks Properties LLC

I am on glowsticking.com because: Mo Gomes

My website/pictures are located: Myspace.com/Unequivically_awesome or Myspace.com/theexpo (music)

Describe yourself: I am willing to try everything once, and if i like it twice.

What do you do for fun? Club, run parkour, spin records

Random fact about yourself: I am addicted to photoshop

What you did last weekend: Went to the Bleu Room experience

What yo do when you go out: Danced... etc.

Are you in a relationship? Don't get me started its way to complex

Are you looking to be in a relationship? nope

Name: Fish (AKA Xascher ((Za-Shur)

Interests: Glowsticking (duh), Parkour, Ballroom, Jumpstyle, Choir, Knitting,

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: I guess Rurouni Kenshin... why do you ask me these questions!

Musical Interest: Electronica, Trance, DnB, Pop,

Goal in the next 5 years: Travel around the world and learn new dances, techniques, and meet new people.

Goal in the next 20 years: Become a composer/DJ,

What turns you on about the opposite sex: I'm not interested in the opposite sex "romantically"

If i had a million dollars I would: Buy a new piano, buy a warehouse and an epic sound and lights system, sponsor a nightclub, get professional voice lessons,

I am good at: Urban art, industrial design, singing, composing,

School (if applicable): Orem High School

Work (if applicable): Trying to find a job... not there yet,

I am on glowsticking.com because: In my (somewhat misguided) search for personal identity, I've found that the ideals of PLUR are ones I've always wanted to live by, even before I knew the name. Now I've found the name, and I've found the culture, and the dance seems so natural, and tribal to me! That and I really need to meet other people who share my mindset,

My website/pictures are located: I'll make a website someday soon,

Describe yourself: Everyone around me describes me as weird and awkward, however I know that I'm creative, open minded, and friendly.

What do you do for fun? Ride around town on my caster board, I'm slowly getting into the hang of parkour, I draw alot, I play piano religiously, I like to study other cultures,

Random fact about yourself: I dye my hair a different color every summer,

What you did last weekend: I biked 15 miles, swam for 4 hours in the Provo River, found this website!

What do you do when you go out: I like to dance, sing, or play some sort of instrument, but usually the only thing I can do is just chill, and philosophize with my friends,

Are you in a relationship? Eh, no...

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I've got a little gremlin in the back of my head wanting a relationship, but every other part of my body, and collective experience tell me to wait until a little later in my life... I'm listening to the rational side,

Name: Drew

Interests: Music, swimming, clothes.

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Timeline/? :\ ?/ Probably House.

Musical Interest: All kinds. I love the majority of music and play in a local band. During shows we have rave interludes, which actually turned me on to glowstringing. I love getting out in the crowd and stringing, but wish I was better. (www.myspace.com/thescienceofsleepar)

Goal in the next 5 years: Eh, graduate high school and college.

Goal in the next 20 years: Don't die.

What turns you on about the opposite sex: WELL now ... if I had to say the first thing I notice, it's their hair or eyes.

If i had a million dollars I would: Spend what I need to on new music gear and invest the rest.

I am good at: School, eating, doin' what I do.

School (if applicable): Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts

Work (if applicable): Wild River Country - Lifeguard

I am on glowsticking.com because: I decided I wanted to learn glowstringing, but after about a month, I have realized there is only so far I can go without the assistance of those more experienced that me.

My website/picutures are located: Facebook - Drew George

Describe yourself: I tend to think of myself as shy at first, but open up alot when friendships get closer - turning into a much more outgoing kind of person. I seem to be a very likeable person from what people tell me, and that is what makes me happy.

What do you do for fun? Play music, listen to music, play with my cat ... listen to my cat.. ?

Random fact about yourself: I.. have an addiction to shoes. :\

What you did last weekend: Worked, hung out with girlfriend.

What yo do when you go out: Eat.

Are you in a relationship? Yesh

Are you looking to be in a relationship? No

Name: m

Age (if applicable): a lot

Interests:paintball, reading, glowstringing, soccer, driving

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: The Catcher in the Rye/Lego Magazine/ dont watch to much tv

Musical Interest: Progressive house trance alternative rock

Goal in the next 5 years: graduate

Goal in the next 20 years: buy a house, get married

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes and smile

If i had a million dollars I would: buy happiness/ a lot of glowsticks

I am good at: paintball, soccer, cars, interests

School (if applicable): too cool for school/ highschool

Work (if applicable): agriculture at the u of m

I am on glowsticking.com because: of a good friend of mine got me interested

My website/picutures are located: wouldn't you like to know

Describe yourself: athletic, sophisticated, etc

What do you do for fun? (see interests)

Random fact about yourself: I don't have two bellybuttons

What you did last weekend: slept. a lot. (not sure I kind of lost my sense of time)

What yo do when you go out: see movies, go clubbing

Are you in a relationship? narp

Are you looking to be in a relationship? sure, why not

Name: Jose paez or (chino)

Interests:going out, having fun with friends, xbox 360 music etc. . .

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:Game informer, and or Revolver

Musical Interest:well i could get into it but i;ll just leave it plain and simple - - tiesto, atb, george acosta, just to name a very small portion of musical interests

Goal in the next 5 years:still going to college

Goal in the next 20 years:enjoying my own family and hopefully teaching my kids how to do this

What turns you on about the opposite sex:the eyes

If i had a million dollars I would:give some to charity and then i really dont know . . . when it happens i'll tell you =)

I am good at:listening

School (if applicable):arts and crafts

Work (if applicable):. . .

I am on glowsticking.com because:to better myself and to learn and grow with people that i have something in common with

My website/picutures are located:. . . .

i guess on myspace . . . . . Http://www.myspace.com/chinox6661

Describe yourself:

What do you do for fun? dance, play my 360 online, practice one my stringing, and or working out . . . .oh and hanging with my friends

Random fact about yourself:i sleep half naked(jk) . . .i can cook

What you did last weekend:played my 360

What yo do when you go out:dance, watch movies, play, . . .just have fun

Are you in a relationship?sadly no . . .

Are you looking to be in a relationship?well i am looking , yes if thats what you are asking

Name:Sphinxx

Interests:Djing, stringing, staff, fire poi, burning man

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:

Musical Interest:

Breaks,Electro,vocal trancel,hard dance, hardcore

Goal in the next 5 years:

travel to egypt

Goal in the next 20 years:

buy a house

What turns you on about the opposite sex:

Legs, and eyes

If i had a million dollars I would:

donate , reinvest, buy one big ass house and a bunch of land and throw party's everyweekend

I am good at:

Poi, fire poi,staff, some juggling

School (if applicable):

Work (if applicable):

construction

I am on glowsticking.com because:

I wanna post vids and learn some new things

My website/picutures are located:

Describe yourself:

What do you do for fun? spin poi

Random fact about yourself:

Blue eyes

What you did last weekend:

went to global dance fest

What yo do when you go out:

Dance

Are you in a relationship?

yes

Are you looking to be in a relationship?

yes

Name: Wes

Interests: Parties/Shows/Raves/Work/Family

Musical Interest: Jungle / Dubstep / Breaks

Goal in the next 5 years: Complete School

Goal in the next 20 years: Kids

School (if applicable): hcc

Work (if applicable): cook

Name: Felipe

Interests: Art/Art History/Film

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Anything by Kurt Vonnegut/ none / Family Guy & Scrubs

Musical Interest: All music, especially fond of Metal and Gangsta rap

Goal in the next 5 years: Finish Undergrad with Bachelor in Fine Arts

Goal in the next 20 years: working in a museum gallery

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes & hips

If i had a million dollars I would: invest & buy a house

I am good at: Salsa Dancing

School (if applicable): English, Art

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because: I live for PLUR

Describe yourself: Artsy, Fun, out going, clever, short tempered

What do you do for fun? I practice Judo/ Jujitsu

Random fact about yourself: I enjoy the Food Network

What you did last weekend: babysit

What yo do when you go out: stick, go to concerts

Are you in a relationship? no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? If the opportunity shows up, maybe

Name: Stu

Interests: Language, Writing, Video Games :D

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Enders Game/none/Firefly & Scrubs

Musical Interest: I can find something to appreciate in all music except for that rap that swears like every 2 seconds that I just dont like at all

Goal in the next 5 years: Be in school with a Major picked out that I love!

Goal in the next 20 years: Wonderful job that is flexible enough to spend time with family!

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes, hair and personality!

If i had a million dollars I would: give 10% to my church pay off all my friends and family's houses and the rest will be for my childrens education!

I am good at: Video games =P

School (if applicable): non currently

Work (if applicable):website security company

I am on glowsticking.com because: seems like a pretty fun community plus some of my friends are here :D

My website/picutures are located:i have some on photobucket

Describe yourself: nerd who pretends he isn't nerdy!

What do you do for fun? I like to hang out with some friends play some video games and go outside on adventures! I also like making smores :D

Random fact about yourself: I can pinch people with my toes

What you did last weekend: Went up to SLC!

What yo do when you go out: Hang out look for adventure

Are you in a relationship? no

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Not really, im moving out of the country in two months!

Name:Jon

Interests:juggling, reading cook books, mountain biking

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:wheel of time series/pc gamer/uhhh, i dont really watch much tv

Musical Interest:little bit o' everything

Goal in the next 5 years:don't die(im very ambitious)

Goal in the next 20 years:ascend into the 4th dimention

What turns you on about the opposite sex:the fact that theyre not the same sex as me :D

If i had a million dollars I would:buy a million 1$ scratch tickets

I am good at:falling down, crack machine games, some people say i make a decent chef

School (if applicable):nope

Work (if applicable):local irish tavern

I am on glowsticking.com because:i love glowsticking!

My website/picutures are located:myspace.com/uthomoeins

Describe yourself:happy go lucky irish man with a tendency to pass out in random shrubberies(can't spell either)

What do you do for fun?read,eat,and ride.

Random fact about yourself:i can fit 27 peppermint wheels in my mouth

What you did last weekend:drank enough that i don't really remember

What yo do when you go out:can beer be a verb?

Are you in a relationship?nope

Are you looking to be in a relationship?not really

im sorry, ive been a member of the site for awhile but too shy to post/comment, really do anything but be a ghost on the forums. I would really like to change that though so i hope that yall can accept my apology and welcome me into your community. B)

Name:Nate

Interests:paintball Glowsticking and glowstringing

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:paintball mags:;

Musical Interest:Anything good

Goal in the next 5 years:to be 18

Goal in the next 20 years:Open up a fam resurant with mah cousin

What turns you on about the opposite sex: there smile

If i had a million dollars I would: Do nothing :]

I am good at:paintballing

School (if applicable):Middle :X

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because:I am intrested to learn this awsome hobby

My website/picutures are located:my camera :]

Describe yourself:fun?

What do you do for fun? run around the neighborhood

Random fact about yourself:My last name is 15 lettters

What you did last weekend:sleep

What yo do when you go out: Party

Are you in a relationship?Yeaa

Are you looking to be in a relationship? no

Edited by Blank

Name:dani

Interests:music,dancing.party,

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show:book=speak,TV show=family guy,scrubs,intervention,that 70's show,girls next door,gossip girl

Musical Interest:trance,house,screamo,hard rock,hyphy,electro,pop,latin

Goal in the next 5 years:go to france

Goal in the next 20 years:be a doctor

What turns you on about the opposite sex:blue eyes , dark hair , and piercings

If i had a million dollars I would:do a lot of things for the world

I am good at:dancing,singing

School (if applicable):high school??

Work (if applicable):

I am on glowsticking.com because:because i'm very interested in the rave community and are a great believer of plur

My website/picutures are located:myspace hahah

Describe yourself:funn.love to party, verry friendly and nice, loving,can b sometimes bitchy if i dislike you,but i try to like every one, chill,extreamly active

What do you do for fun? hang out with friends,party,watch t.v, do new interesting things

Random fact about yourself:i'm colombian

What you did last weekend:i went to my friends house and chilled with her and then went to a b-day party

What yo do when you go out:funn stuff =] depends on who i'm with .

Are you in a relationship?no..

Are you looking to be in a relationship?yeah kinda.i'm fine the way i am but i wouldn't mind it :rambo:

Name: R.C.

Interests: Music, Guitar, Videogames, now glowsticking :]

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: Twilight/Revolver/The Boondocks

Musical Interest: Hardcore/Metal/Alt. Rock/Techno/A tiny bit of hip hop

Goal in the next 5 years: be in college

Goal in the next 20 years: have a career involving photography

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes. outgoing personality

If i had a million dollars I would: Help pay the bills

I am good at: Guitar, Halo 3

School (if applicable): High School

Work (if applicable): Nowhere yet

I am on glowsticking.com because: I want to learn more about glowsticking

My website/picutures are located: www.myspace.com/Reign_in_blood_10

Describe yourself: Shy at first, outgoing when i get to know you

What do you do for fun? Concerts, Halo 3, guitar

Random fact about yourself: I have a little ear haha.

What you did last weekend: Mayhem fest

What you do when you go out: Stuff xD

Are you in a relationship? Yup

Are you looking to be in a relationship? Nope

Name: James, friends call me cloud 10 because the way i think and view things

Age: Im 26, yes i know, too a lot of people im old but im still young at heart

Location: Southern Califonia mostly around Corona, Riverside, Fontana, and Walnut

Interests: My mind is a sponge and im just soaking everything up

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: The Harry Potter Series, FMH, Import Tuner, Married with Children

Musical Interest: I like all influences

Goal in the next 5 years: working in my field

Goal in the next 20 years: married with children

What turns you on about the opposite sex: eyes, lips, hair and a nice personality to go with it

If i had a million dollars I would: invest, invest, invest

I am good at: medical stuff

School (if applicable): MT. SAC

Work (if applicable): Comfort Inn Hotel

I am on glowsticking.com because: glowsticking is an art that you can manipulate and express in body language. I want to be able to express myself in a way that others can look at and be able to understand how im feeling.

Describe yourself: Easy going and open to anything,What do you do for fun?

Random fact about yourself: I was in a war

What you did last weekend: Work

What yo do when you go out: Go out and have fun, hanging out and talk

Are you in a relationship? No i am not

Are you looking to be in a relationship? I am not looking for a relationship, in due time it will find me

Name: lucky yang

Interests: sticks basketball

Favorite Book/Magazine/TV show: ----

Musical Interest: boyce avnue

Goal in the next 5 years: highschool/collage

Goal in the next 20 years: collage

What turns you on about the opposite sex: dance moves

If i had a million dollars I would: ---

I am good at: ranbow six l.v. 2

School (if applicable): high school

Work (if applicable): none

I am on glowsticking.com because: wanna learn get to know people

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=100418871

Describe yourself: asian, lazy

What do you do for fun? basketabll

Random fact about yourself: basketabll

What you did last weekend: basketball

What yo do when you go out: basketball

Name: maddman/jayde

Interests: bright lights lol, hackysack, music, ps3, friends

Musical Interest: most the time if i hear it i like it but i like it to be chill

If i had a million dollars I would: spend it all

I am good at: playing my ps3, hackysack, listening to music

School (if applicable): 11th grade

Describe yourself: white, kinda tall, dress g, and i always have music

What do you do for fun? play hackysack

What you did last weekend: sat on my ass and played skate on my ps3

What yo do when you go out: i never go out :(

Are you in a relationship? yes