Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBLS N BITS

Guns/Weapons

57 posts in this topic

still, the HK rifle impresses me more because i expect ppl to make weapons that are going to kill mass amounts of other ppl...but to spend the time to make that rifle and paint it like that!! thats pretty kick ass lol

hahaha yeah. If I ever manage to become an owner of an AR-15 or something along those lines, I'll probably get a custom job for it too. I think in the comments section of that blog post, there were a few suggestion of doing a pokemon/Pikachu version. :lol:

Bright yellow with black sight rail, black iron sights, brown tiger stripes and a yellow buttstock.

haha yes! a his and her cartoon AR-15!!

next thing you know they'll be attacking the creator of the HK rifle for trying to "advertise assault rifles to young children"

lol think about the children... uhm give them some halo or counter strike or something... lol ...

yeah seriously, "Why wont you think of the children!" I am thinking of the children. That's why I put a fucking pikachu on it.

HAHA!!!

i like the way you think :D

Anyone have any experience with the brand "Hi-Point"? I have an oppurtunity to pick up a .40 s&w for 100 bucks, but am a little leary.....with guns you usually get what you pay for, however, I have investigated it online, and most say it is a good gun and very reliable...