Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eNrApTuRe

halloween costume?

50 posts in this topic

Well you could be any character played by Vin Diesel?

:)

Don't think he's in any video games though.

-RG

Actually, he was. In like that game about Pitch Black/ Riddick that came out a little while back.

Whatever though. I got some friends planning on dressing up as oompa loompas and another one as Willy Wonka. All girls. All (a weensy bit) whore-y. When you put that together you get...society's def. of sexy (I think).

heres a thought...

GO AS A HUGE FUGGIN GLOWSTICK!!!!!

glow in the dark paint, plus a cut barrel with shoulder straps.

booyah :sm_sleep:

ok i am thinking about going as the flood from halo!!!!!!!!!! or a hunter, that would be phat

last year i wanted to go as gaara but that didn't work out

the year before that i wanted to go as dante from devil may cry but that didn't happen either.

maybe i will get what i want one of these years.

as far as womens costumes go, look back in history maybe cleopatra or something like that?

female masterchief...for me plz...but no costumes for it...i've never dressed up for halloween so i don't know where to start.

I want to either be Judy Nails from Guitar hero

Or Lara Croft from Tomb Raider... because well after the gs.c movie trailer... I wanted to be her. lol.

-RG

devin n i think u would look awesome as tomb raider, n that u could pull it off 4 suuuure

Videogame character? Design an Armored Core robot and go crazy with some cardboard (lol.)

...or go as a stoner. Don't dress up, act astonished all the time and ask people for candy.

female masterchief...for me plz...but no costumes for it...i've never dressed up for halloween so i don't know where to start.

ok azzie its on!!! your masterchief and i will be the flood, lol, what is aden going to be? ohhhhh make him the arbitor!!!!! that would be too cool!

well, since my halloweens generally consist of going to the store and buying a bag of candy, i

really have no recommendations lol

ohhhh i know what i am going to be for halloween now!!!!! i am going to be the dancing white ninja in atrocity's exhibits signature!!! now all i have to do is learn the routine!!

There's really only three major halloween costumes for girls.

Whore angel (good or evil)

Whore cat/bunny

or for those very ambitious ladies,

Whore whore.

That's all I can think of.

LOLLLLLLLL

+1

ok i so i have it narrowed down a bit!! I am going to be either officer barbie, or nurse barbie. My bf says the cop one is better, so prob that. I wanted to make it more interesting then just "cop" or w/e. andi found this necklace that has the old school barbie logo, so..... I have long blonde hair already. so im gunna wear the cop costume, the barbie necklace, and prob make a badge that says barbie. its a more interesting twist i thought. and im gunna make my hair all....big and curly n blonde maybe. or if im lazy, then it will stay long and strait. but thats what im thinking right now! i just need to order a costume... i went to a costume shop and they had crap. so im gunna order it from this website that has sexy costumes n stuff. http://flirtcatalog.com/store/costumes/costumes.asp is the site if any girls are interested. they have cute stuff that fits well. they have a store back in FL, they sell stripper slutty sort of clothes the rest of the year. so thats the sort of stuff they have for costumes. theres sum slutty as hell stuff, and then sum normal cute and fitted stuff.

mmcostumecopydj3.jpg

quick colored sketch

gonna wear this to monstaaa :D french performer/ mime/ hint of gothic lolita. have everything from the corset down, just need the white shirt, hat and tie :) well maybe some new boots would work too. oof time to get cranking on the -10 lbs

^Wow you can sketch well! Kudos to you =D.

I wana dress up as a Hogwarts student... you know from harry potter :D!!!! I want the robes, the wand, the tie... ya sounds fun!

And a lot of girls do dress as um whores xD!

I'm gonna go out in with just my pants , and 1 sock..... with my belt undone.... if anyone asks "I'm a premature ejaculation I came in my pants!"

nice EHB that ought to look really cool, the drawing looks amazing so i can only imagine. and to enrapture, that does sound like a cool twist, i think i just really don't know what i want to doyet and may not by the time halloween rolls around, oh well i wish i was in cali

I don't want to come off as a whore.....that's the problem...everything is too short and is nothing I could be comfortable wearing...I'm kinda conservative with my dress....

I'm looking at a kimono......a indian geisha?

LOL. Or I want to dress up like some one from bleach...but her outfits are...not as nice as the ones they make for the main character...sheesh...if I had a sewing machine...there'd be no problem.

go for it azzie!! i saw a picture somewhere of the female mastercheif and i think if you made it like that one it would be great! but yeah a geisha sounds excellent as well!

if you're going to a rave, doesn't matter how short it is :D

i'm gonna be a french maid. what about that?